Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West (28603 Views)

Gbajabiamila Emerges Reps Majority Leader / Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
Well, it's an APC affair. As long as they are in conflict grin
Are you suprised that they are in conflict today?
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Are you suprised that they are in conflict today?
Not at all my dear. I never knew there infighting would happen weeks after taken power. They should kill themselves....PDP will take them out in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by joseph1832(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
Not at all my dear. I never knew there infighting would happen weeks after taken power. They should kill themselves....PDP will take them out in 2019
In your dreams!.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by YaksonFCA(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one from the Speaker
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by VirginFinder: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
cc VirginFinder e don happen oh. I posted this specifically for you. cheesy

Tuesday is just around the corner.
We shall see!
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by FreeGlobe(f): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
VirginFinder:

Tuesday is just around the corner.
We shall see!
hahahaha, see this one. I cant even laugh at you now.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by VirginFinder: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by VirginFinder: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
No point! He who laughs last ...
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by meccuno: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbar eyes no be open eyes
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by meccuno: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbar eyes no be open eyes
LoLz
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Moheat(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2015
adaweezy:
on the pages of newpapers
Trust Dogara he will do it. Ask Gbaja how he won the speakership.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by ohenhen1: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2015
So the South West is been short changed. Northern politicians are greedy. Their greed will be the end of the APC. They sill have the same mind set they had in 1969. The APC should choose the best candidate regardless. I find it interesting that Dogara rejected the implementation of federal character for the election of the Speaker and Deputy Speaker. But now he is advocating for it to elect his closest ally Jibrin. I guess it doesn't bother him that about 174 APC members out of about 204 didn't vote for him to be the speaker of the house.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 17, 2015
ohenhen1:
So the South West is been short changed. Northern politicians are greedy. Their greed will be the end of the APC. They sill have the same mind set they had in 1969. The APC should choose the best candidate regardless. I find it interesting that Dogara rejected the implementation of federal character for the election of the Speaker and Deputy Speaker. But now he is advocating for it to elect his closest ally Jibrin. I guess it doesn't bother him that about 174 APC members out of about 204 didn't vote for him to be the speaker of the house.

How is the SW been shortchanged with VP and Deputy speaker are you guys for real? Did you guys really believe the rest of the country will sit back and watch you people pack all the posts as Tinubu planned? Your political naivety is stupifying!!! Tinubu is a real learner in national politics!!! He might have a jagaban in your local SW politics but a real baby when it comes to politics of the centre

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by ifyalways(f): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2015
When would APC in all levels start the REAL work they were elected to do bikonu?

6 weeks gone, all talk, fight and fast no action.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by onatisi(m): 4:19am On Jul 17, 2015
ohenhen1:
it shows that u don't know what is happening in the house of reps . And besides he pleaded with gbaja to take the deputy speaker position which gbaja rejected . I see nothing wrong in this arrangement by dogara . How can the south west want the house leader when they already have the deputy speakership position? What about other regions too that contributed to the success of apc at the elections? Majority of house of reps members are in support and only “some members” from the south west are against it not all of them .
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Who is the party?[/size]
www.google.com
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by onenaira3: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm waiting to comment. I'm just waiting on that final knockout to Tinubu and the rest of northern slaves. I'm just waiting.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2015
onatisi:
it shows that u don't know what is happening in the house of reps . And besides he pleaded with gbaja to take the deputy speaker position which gbaja rejected . I see nothing wrong in this arrangement by dogara . How can the south west want the house leader when they already have the deputy speakership position? What about other regions too that contributed to the success of apc at the elections? Majority of house of reps members are in support and only “some members” from the south west are against it not all of them .

Seriously I am at a loss how these idiots reason.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by gregg2: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2015
APC are a bunch of concoction
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by jwils(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2015
The only democrat in APC......... God bless Dogara, i like tafawa balewa people because of their braveness
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Classicool(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2015
We gonn see..... Lol APC is going(gone)....
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by jidebaba69(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2015
I can really understand these self serving politicians.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by masseratti: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
onatisi:
being a deputy or a vice means you are not in control, the way it is now all the positions the SW are occupying are second in command,its better they give the SW the house leader or that's the end of the party.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Chigold101(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Dogara is a democrat personae, God bless that Speaker
Tinubu will disagree with you.
Gbajabiamila will stab you oh... So be careful oh...

I don de love Dogara oh... (no homo intended).
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by nunzk: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2015
psucc:
He is still keeping the hope alive.

That should also support the move for Biafratf .
wtf r u talking bout?
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Chigold101(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
nerodenero:
Once humble and loyal Dogara has suddenly changed becoming vocal and bold. That is the magic power brings. I bet many APC leaders have not come to terms with this new Dogara.
Dogara has the backing of all nothern elites & politicians... So no shaking for him.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Chigold101(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:
SEEK OF THESE HEADLINES....

YOU GUYS SHOULD LEGISLATE BIKO
the is nothing really to lesislate for now. Nobody knows which way Duara Dullard is heading to...

Maybe after visiting Obama, he will get a little sense of direction.
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2015
masseratti:
being a deputy or a vice means you are not in control, the way it is now all the positions the SW are occupying are second in command,its better they give the SW the house leader or that's the end of the party.

End of the party indeed!!! You people really over-estimate your political relevance.I see you people learnt nothing from the June 9 Pummelling of your local champion
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Dindondin(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
gbrown:

in the absence of head, where do we place the brain
We ll return it to the lab.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Chigold101:
the is nothing really to lesislate for now. Nobody knows which way Duara Dullard is heading to...

Maybe after visiting Obama, he will get a little sense of direction.
What DOES the having bills/laws to deliberate on has to do with the president.... Get sense Abeg..
Re: Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2015
masseratti:
you mean if ththey dont give sw the house leader that is the end of the party?bros forget oooo,the matter has gone beyond that level.if tinubu and gbaja wants the house leader slot then they should prevail on the yoruba man occupying the deputy seat to vacate so that another region can take that aeat.and secondly why should the house leadership be mandatorily be zoned to thr sw?how reps do they have in the housein offer to command that authority?tinubu and his boys just have to accept whatever is given to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / Oyinbo Princess Begs Buhari In Pidgin / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.