Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross (18094 Views)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by emmanuel2015: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
rip
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Donalleh(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
God have mercy on us, when will this stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by disloman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
From the pictures I saw the victims should be between to 60-80. All these Agencies have been given "official" figures since 1960
Should that b ur problem?Where in d world will u bn given d exact number of casualties in such event?U r educated.I beg
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by innoblack: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
when will this madness stop? OMG
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by tommykiwi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fail-buhari...call ur boys to order.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by mytime24(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis boko boyz shey dem no dey fast ni undecided
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by anytexy: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
From the pictures I saw the victims should be between to 60-80. All these Agencies have been given "official" figures since 1960
you dey mind them? If it were to be before, they will quote 100+.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by front247: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
And lie lie mohammed will tell us they are winning d war against insurgency, we ar watching

2 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by chudi55: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
ceometromedia:

A Red Cross official has confirmed that more than 30 people were killed in the two blasts at a market in Gombe, Gombe state today.

Nobody has claimed responsibility for the blasts, which went off around 5:30pm (1630 GMT), but they bear the hallmarks of attacks by Boko Haram.

The militant Islamists have killed thousands in a six-year insurgency in the country’s northeast. In the last two months, they have killed close to 900 people.

“I have 30 bodies in bags and I am sure there are more out there,” said the Red Cross official, who was involved in the evacuation and wanted to remain anonymous.

An official from the National Emergency Management Agency also confirmed that the attacks had taken place and many people were hurt.
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/over-30-people-dead-in-gombe-bomb-blast.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
“Opinion” let BIAFRA go and let sharia rule them alone, with it they oharaam will learn to live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by millionaireman: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:

The Western media that literally descended on Nigeria and practically campaigned for "Change "during the last presidential election campaign - they hardly report the carnage in Nigeria anymore.

Where is CNN, where is Amanpour who joined Emir Sanusi on the eve of Nigeria's last presidential election in an open CNN campaign for Buhari?

They seem to have gotten what they wanted after the election and disappeared.

6 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by darlenese(f): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Donalleh(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
chai
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
millionaireman:

The Western media that literally descended on Nigeria and practically campaigned for "Change "during the last presidential election campaign - they hardly report the carnage in Nigeria anymore.

Where is CNN, where is Amanpour who joined Emir Sanusi on the eve of Nigeria's last presidential election in an open CNN campaign for Buhari?

They seem to have gotten what they wanted after the election and disappeared.
It appears like all they cared about was to take out Jonathan whcih they have done.

3 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by kennyman2000(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
RIP to the deads..
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by ajebuter(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
All those who voted this man into power did nigeria a great disservice.

I'm sure these people also voted for change but definately they must wonder about the promised CHANGE before breathing their last..

Very sad.

3 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Missmossy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is so disheartening cry

God have mercy, this is too much.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by emmalexabl(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
UnknownT:
over 30, meaning it could be 100,60,40. At this point, an exact number of the dead can't be known yet. So no lie

THAT IS ANOTHER LIE BRO...

WHY ARE THEY BEING ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH.

FROM THE PIC.. MORE THAT 100 LIFELESS BODIES LITTER THE BLAST SCENE..

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by OKDnigeria: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Segadem:
God of mercy

It's only God that will help us out of this mess. Those who trust in mortal man (PMB) will be utterly diasppointed.

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by simdam500(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why now... cry

This shouldn't keep going this way... atleast something should be done...

This death is much
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by UnknownT: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
emmalexabl:

THAT IS ANOTHER LIE BRO...

WHY ARE THEY BEING ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH.

FROM THE PIC.. MORE THAT 100 LIFELESS BODIES LITTER THE BLAST SCENE..
I have over 30 bodies in bags. That was at the time he was interviewed, its upto the media that has already "concluded" that RED CROSS said............ Over 30 doesn't mean just 30, it means more than 30, which may be 100, 60 or whatever. And you don't expect Red Cross to have the exact count at the time of report. These terror attacks are no longer news, so no reason "lying" about statistics
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Ejovwoke(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
I give Jonathan standing ovation.........

Buhari, is this the cbange we clamoured for?

5 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by ruddylicious: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Baba BuBu please do something fast.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by EroticJane(f): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Here are the 2015 full list of boko haram sponsors in Nigeria as revealed by the president http://www.benuefamily.com/2015/07/boko-haram-sponsors-exposed-see-full.htm. You won't believe this ex-president was also a sponsor
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Nicepoker(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Boko haram should enter daura. And start work .they are needed urgently

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can bet my last kobo that most of these innocent souls voted for that Dull Daura President and see what the dull brain has paid them with.

6 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Themonster: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

5 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by lastmessenger: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
A new disease called Buhari has infested Nigeria and Nigerians.
Symptoms of Buhari include.
Sluggishness,mental confusion,braindeadness,dullardness,snail syndrome,directionless,illitracy and mouth action.
Buhari is indeed a disease to this country.he has brought nothing but doom for this country.what a useless change.419/yahoo yahoo president.

6 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Chai! cry

Thank God say I redeploy 4rm dere oh!

God pls protect my friend who choose to serve in Gombe despite the pleading!

Corpershun. How far na??
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Chai! cry

Thank God say I redeploy 4rm dere oh!

God pls protect my friend who choose to serve in Gombe despite the pleading!
lol
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
lastmessenger:
A new disease called Buhari has infested Nigeria and Nigerians.
Symptoms of Buhari include.
Sluggishness,mental confusion,braindeadness,dullardness,snail syndrome,directionless,illitracy and mouth action.
Buhari is indeed a disease to these country.he has brought nothing but doom for this country.what a useless change.419/yahoo yahoo president.

Wait make Bwari catch u po kwaraption op his name grin

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Ejovwoke(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Boko Haram attrocities is not new. Boko capture high percentage of the north and murder almost everyday
under previous GOV, thanks for the help of Chad and other african countries the turn the tide. Nigeria is
at war with BOKO, it need fruitful planning and good planning take time except if you want to engage in
firefighting like the previous government. As a former General, he knows the war game ( logic of attack
must be kept secret from the enemy). Too many ministry with duplicate functions and most are bogus.
Buhari step is sound and logical. Nigeria need to cut the cost of governance, so Buhari step is a giant step
toward the right direction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.