Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross (18093 Views)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Gombe Bomb Blast Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Corpershun. How far na??
I dey alright
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by juman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
I tell yea, I am afraid.

This bombing is something else o.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by mekanaky: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
1bunne4lif:
When will all these killings end?
Until we have Biafra. thats the outcome of what buhari and the northerners did to biafrans. An infidel cant rule Gods people.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Litmus: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Another Nation builds border fence.

Hungary starts building Serbian border fence to keep out migrants

BUDAPEST (Reuters) - Hungary started building a fence on Monday along its border with Serbia to try to stop illegal migrants entering from the south, a barrier which German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said makes "no sense".

Tens of thousands of migrants, mainly from the Middle East and Africa, use the Balkans route to get into the European Union, passing from Greece to Macedonia and Serbia and then to the EU's visa-free Schengen zone that starts in Hungary.

Work on the 4-meter (12 feet) high and 175-km (110 mile) long fence started near Morahalom, a town 180 km southeast of the capital, Budapest, state television channel M1 said.

http://news.yahoo.com/hungary-starts-building-serbian-border-fence-keep-migrants-132219972.html
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
mekanaky:
Until we have Biafra. thats the outcome of what buhari and the northerners did to biafrans. An infidel cant rule Gods people.
I hope it comes soon enough

2 Likes

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by sunsewa: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Very pathetic, this not matter of north again, they are humans, my sympathy for them,enough is enough.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by dallyemmy: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think this has political undertone! Trying to frustrate the present government.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by preetyb(f): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
While buhari is busy traveling up and down seeking for help where there is no help, bokoharam are seriously busy killing people. I wonder the essence of leadership when there are no followers. I pray buhari does not come back one day and meet an empty Nigeria. But I thank God my hope is not built on buhari but on God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Tex42(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ejovwoke:
Boko Haram attrocities is not new. Boko capture high percentage of the north and murder almost everyday
under previous GOV, thanks for the help of Chad and other african countries the turn the tide. Nigeria is
at war with BOKO, it need fruitful planning and good planning take time except if you want to engage in
firefighting like the previous government. As a former General, he knows the war game ( logic of attack
must be kept secret from the enemy). Too many ministry with duplicate functions and most are bogus.
Buhari step is sound and logical. Nigeria need to cut the cost of governance, so Buhari step is a giant step
toward the right direction
So to do the bolded he has to let the killing linger on till "in the fullness of time" , when the population of the North must've been reduce by half abi?

Is that an excuse for the irresponsibility of the current administration or what. listen to urself, cut cost of governance at the expense of people's lives abi?

Do u know that for every week it takes this present administration to actualize its 'infinite plan', that's thesame time it takes boko haram to execute their own plan which will eventually claim tens to hundreds of lives.

Baba abeg come up with better approach to defend the present administration...ur logic bad.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by justanotherme: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2015
the Zoological dullard is busy traveling and taking selfies

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by discusant: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2015
In all these, where are the Western countries that practically campaigned for and had a Boko Haram sympathizer elected president of Nigeria last April?

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by mezebel(f): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Those e-jiot still living in biko-haraha dominated areas should jejely carry themselves commot nah. Are they tree?

1 Like

Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Yeeyo: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Bt pls do we hv president @ all in ds country
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Hero10001: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2015
blueto:
I have noticed that what is manifesting is impeccably ironical to what buhari promised in his manifesto.

- promised to exterminate insurgency; but according to my appraisal and hypotheses…insurgency has recuperated itself under his dispensation

- promised to subside naira and dollar…the reverse is the case.

Change. were at you!
And you believed the manifesto?
Chai! You go suffer.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Hero10001: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Segadem:
haba
Division is key.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Fixed
Hero10001:

And I believed the manifesto?
Chai! I go suffer.
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Hero10001: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2015
blueto:
Fixed
hahahaha!
Re: Over 30 People Dead In Gombe Bomb Blast - Red Cross by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I dey alright

Where r u posted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay / EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.