Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) (3775 Views)

Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x / Ladies, Would U Rather Be Rich Man Side Chick Or A Poor Man One And Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Dklef(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
...choose, Wife or Jail? She get moni o

Lmfao

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
i would gladly serve my jail term, and i will voluntarily add hard labour to my jail term...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by obainojazz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
If look into her eyes....instead of seeing love...all I will see are lacasera, gala, pepsi....na wao....mama iyabo

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by wordbank(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Orijin101 ur meat don done oooo
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by RolePlay(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
I will influence my posting to Guantanamo bay..

CockMeat Sandwich is far more preferable

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
RolePlay:
I will influence my posting to Guantanamo bay..

CockMeat Sandwich is far more preferable
For this kind woman, my guy jail na enjoyment. me wont even mind to be beheaded by both boko haram and isis sword and shouting allah is great.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by laidian(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP, do you say she got big money? if, however, she has, i can wife her since our marriage certificate will have expiring date.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
I would rather go to jail
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
wordbank:
Orijin101 ur meat don done oooo
*speaks in tongue:
Suka su katadashocked

Wetin be this I cover my d!ck with the blood of Jesus!!!!!
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Dklef(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
laidian:
OP, do you say she got big money? if, however, she has, i can wife her since our marriage certificate will have expiring date.
...what sort o expiry date are you talking about?

its a life contract jawe.. no going back grin
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Dklef(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
obainojazz:
If look into her eyes....instead of seeing love...all I will see are lacasera, gala, pepsi....na wao....mama iyabo

lwkm,, xo you'd rather lie on this death bed yea?
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2015
If she was enough money...na plastic,metal, organic nd inorganic surgery be dat ooo..

If she poor....eh better mak I dey Death row with Lincoln burrows(prison break) sad..
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by liveyourlife: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2015
I choose Madea. :-) :-)
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:32am On Jul 17, 2015
For me I'll go for her and make sure she burn calories/fat....all those saying jail terms are only not saying the truth online.
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Dklef(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2015
Rexnegro:
For me I'll go for her and make sure she burn calories/fat....all those saying jail terms are only not saying the truth online.
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Dklef(m): 3:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by olaopts: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2015
Just jail me please.
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Ibotex(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Aitee1 Amekid se nkid
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by orogodoganyin(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2015
there's a diff btwn wifing nd bedding. she'll live upstairs, i'll live downstairs nd infidelity will b my watchword.
that's if she can rival dangote ... if not, 'death by hanging pls'

1 Like

Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Dklef(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by orogodoganyin(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Dklef:

This is so funny /

so you actually think she aint gonna go horrny?

lmao, see rhymes grin

But really; it will be the hight of wickedness to suffer a lady like that. Nature wont forgive you!
seems you forgotten that wemon are dangerous, she'll get rid if you in no time gan
it's not her who won't get Hot, it's me. she can't ever get me excited
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Aitee1: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Ibotex:
Aitee1 Amekid se nkid

I know this type is what men in your locality enjoy, I'm not surprised but my concern is the amount of fat you need to shift or lift before you locate the hole grin
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2015
flappppppy fatttttttttttttttty lappppppppppppy
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by XavierBlue(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Ill gladly wife her, but expect her burial announcement a weeks latercheesy

XavierBlue
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by NoraKim(f): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jesssss shocked
Re: OMG! Would U Rather Wife Her Or Go To Jail? (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
What the f!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) / Couple Caught Romping On Kitchen Floor In Front Of Their Crying Children / Conversation Between Yakub And I - I Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.