Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (35228 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / The Harsh Reality About DSP Alamieyeseigha's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by chrisnnanna(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is dat development?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by betty202020(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place
u are very very stupid. buhari should take mausoleum to ur house. if at all u know what mausoleum is. what stops him from building it for late yaradua , abacha, even awolowo. of what economic value has mausoleum? or dies it eradicate injustices meted to igbos? u need mausoleum, take to ur house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by hopilo: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
imagine after they will come and shout Biafra when they've not even given their elders a befitting resting place
Is Tomb the project that will lift people out of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by maimalari: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Viktor1983:
Mr President, Speed up the bridge so that the south east will know its real.
Do two major roads too.
Visit Anambra state, yea we know the VP came a couple of months back but try and show your face here.
Let em know its all good that they are in safe hands.
Do something for the south east.

@ the bolded, why not ebonyi, abia, imo or other Ibo speaking states?
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by betty202020(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
u are very very stupid. buhari should take mausoleum to ur house. if at all u know what mausoleum is. what stops him from building it for late yaradua , abacha, even awolowo. of what economic value has mausoleum? or does it eradicate injustices meted to igbos? u need mausoleum, take to ur house joor

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by kenoz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by phreakabit(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
RickyTan:

You are not 1% of the man that Great ZIK of AFRICA was.

Greak ZIk of Africa toiled and toiled and helped free Nigeria from colonial rule.

Easy to sit on your chair and type insults about a great AFRICAN.

Yet had no significant impact on his OWN people.
Moral of the story? Charity begins at home.
I didn't need to insult you to flaw your hole ridden opinion, emanating from your apparently inferior intelligence.
Zik is far from being revered in Igboland. . . I don't know why a simpleton like yourself would chose to expose his intellectual frailties by spewing utter incoherencies from your insolent tongue aimed at me of all people. I am in a good mood so I will let it slide.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by NovusHomo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gr8tasign:
Mr.president, what we are asking for is neither to be well represented in ur government nor for mausoleum and well-fare of the dead but for better life of the living. Am sure the committee seted up wasnt of dead but the living, therefore priority should be given to catering for needs of the living. Mr president, our region(old easterners)desire now than never before that the sovereignity of BIAFRA REPUBLIC be restored and we are resolute about it, for in her our needs are guarranteed and our standard of living is bound to improve. Yes, it will be a combination of like minds and abilities, thus workable. Mr.pres. Nigeria could be liken to historical "Tower of Babel" in the bible that was pulled down due to sharp differences created among them by God. Ur are also in position to know that any company that runs at loss, its winding up is inevitable. Mr.pres nigeria has been running at loss.

BIAFRA we want!

BIAFRA we want!!

BIAFRA we want!!!

Biafra you can get. Go for it and leave everyone else in peace.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by NovusHomo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buchukwu:
Even if they give us presidency we no want. Nigeria must fall

No, Nigeria will not fall. You could leave if you so desire.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by NovusHomo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
1deadlugard:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fools

zoo zoo zoo , stop this nonsense and get some sense grin grin grin grin grin zoo indeed .

bring back to life millions of Biafran s brothers killed ,we want our land back simple.

You have your land, you refuse to stay there and develop it. Whose fault is that?
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by chidooh1: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
So, BUHARI will start from burial matter and things that concern death for igbos no wonder he transferred deadly boko haram prisoners to igboland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Av always told d biafrys to leave if dey want to dey are nt just ready dey want to loot all they can and gey everytin done for dem with d one nigeria currency before dey leave greedy mentality i aint beggin any biafrys nt to leave bt they shd ensure dat they leave nigeria cos dey cant just be a barrier btwn d north and west who are nt tinkin of division bt they can take all their precious crude oil inside keg and migrate to north pole and pour d crude oil bck into d ground and start drilling *incase dey decide not to be part of africa especially wen deir ancestors appear to them as a jew dey myt nt want to claim africans again sef*
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by ModiKen(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think if the zeal these so called Biafrans show in agitating for their own country they had channelled it towards pressurizing the men who occupied the state governments houses in the SE, the region wld have been better today.

Have u heard any Abia man or woman calling for the head of Theodore Orji? No!

They all direct their attention to the federal govt.

BTW, is it just me or didn't anyone else notice that their agitation for Biafra became stronger when Buhari was announced as the winner of the March 28 election.

They didn't mak much noise from 20010 to 2015 because a certain Ijaw man put "Azikiwe" between his first, middle and last names.

These so called pro-biafrans are clowns.

Decieving themselves since Major General Kaduna Nzogwu (an Igbo man) carried out the first coup where all Nigerian leaders were killed excluding those of Igbo extraction (Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, then President of Nigeria and Chief Michael Okpara, Preimer of Eastern Nigeian) and and another Igbo man by name Aguyi-Ironsi became Military commander of the country.

They never mention that or give good reasons why that senerio played out in 1966.

The Igbos ain't going now where....not anytime soon. You guys better try and get the best seats in the house to watch Buhari take us from poverty to industralization.

Meanwhile, he has been cleaning up GEJ's mess since May 29. That Otuoke man really pooed everywhere while he was in govt.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:
Av always told d biafrys to leave if dey want to dey are nt just ready dey want to loot all they can and gey everytin done for dem with d one nigeria currency before dey leave greedy mentality i aint beggin any biafrys nt to leave bt they shd ensure dat they leave nigeria cos dey cant just be a barrier btwn d north and west who are nt tinkin of division bt they can take all their precious crude oil inside keg and migrate to north pole and pour d crude oil bck into d ground and start drilling *incase dey decide not to be part of africa especially wen deir ancestors appear to them as a jew dey myt nt want to claim africans again sef*
girlfriend,where have you been
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by phreakabit(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
ModiKen:
I think if the zeal these so called Biafrans show in agitating for their own country they had channelled it towards pressurizing the men who occupied the state governments houses in the SE, the region wld have been better today.

Have u heard any Abia man or woman calling for the head of Theodore Orji? No!

They all direct their attention to the federal govt.

BTW, is it just me or didn't anyone else notice that their agitation for Biafra became stronger when Buhari was announced as the winner of the March 28 election.

They didn't mak much noise from 20010 to 2015 because a certain Ijaw man put "Azikiwe" between his first, middle and last names.

These so called pro-biafrans are clowns.

Decieving themselves since Major General Kaduna Nzogwu (an Igbo man) carried out the first coup where all Nigerian leaders were killed excluding those of Igbo extraction (Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, then President of Nigeria and Chief Michael Okpara, Preimer of Eastern Nigeian) and and another Igbo man by name Aguyi-Ironsi became Military commander of the country.

They never mention that or give good reasons why that senerio played out in 1966.

The Igbos ain't going now where....not anytime soon. You guys better try and get the best seats in the house to watch Buhari take us from poverty to industralization.

Meanwhile, he has been cleaning up GEJ's mess since May 29. That Otuoke man really pooed everywhere while he was in govt.

Igbo's are going to be here for a long time. . . LOL
And when the time is right. You guys are going to wish you let us go the very first time.
We aren't talking of these Biafra clamouring clowns.
I only feel bad for my Yoruba friends. . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

girlfriend,where have you been

grin long story been advising buhari just allow me be d one to open a gate of freedom for d biafrys
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:

grin long story been advising buhari just allow me be d one to open a gate of freedom for d biafrys
it is annoying when they sound like they are doing Nigeria a favour by being with us.Let them go jare.BTW Missing you ooo grin
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

it is annoying when they sound like they are doing Nigeria a favour by being with us.Let them go jare.BTW Missing you ooo grin

They av been shouting *we want to leave* makin noise bt am wondering they shd take d bold step as caitlyn jenner did by moving and lets see who stops them
Missing u to o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:

They av been shouting *we want to leave* makin noise bt am wondering they shd take d bold step as caitlyn jenner did by moving and lets see who stops them
Missing u to o
lols.Had a busy week.will call you before the day ends.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

lols.Had a busy week.will call you before the day ends.
Ok boo grin why do u want us to steal d spot lies ney ney spot light from d biafrys.
Let dem av it
It comes once in a front page
Expecting ur call later tho
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Precious91(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:

Ok boo grin why do u want us to steal d spot lies ney ney spot light from d biafrys.
Let dem av it
It comes once in a front page
Expecting ur call later tho
lol.you are right bae.Ok
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Viktor1983(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
maimalari:

@ the bolded, why not ebonyi, abia, imo or other Ibo speaking states?
well any where.its all good.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Precious91:

lol.you are right bae.Ok
grin
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by blenko: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
maimalari:
Our dear Ibo brothers and sisters, you have a golden opportunity and this is a green light to national inclusion. You should embrace the president and take advantage of the moment. The political atmosphere will be your favor if you join hands and honor the leaders that will grace that occasion. Rebrand yourselves as Nigerians. focus on Nigeria and your pride of place becomes clearer for us all. We know industrialization is certain in the South-East as they are blessed with many intelligent and talented persons.

Embrace what?one Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Goldmaxx(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
missKiffy:
Igbos and hate goes hand in hand
bassstarr.dd.d.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by brirold(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by disumusa: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
beland15:
I love ZIK but we Igbos love OJUKWU more. It is too late my dear dulardi BIAFRA we want and BIAFRA we our have!
these ibo are coward, you love ojuku and ibo refuse to vote for ojuku apga when he contested for president.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by disumusa: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
seunmsg:

Yeah, he was from Sokoto to be precise.
pls ibo park one side, who wrotte biafra national antem.
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by IamThrive(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am still surprise that the Federal government cannot finalize this project that started during Abacha's regime including the immediate past administration.

Shehu Yaruadua centre in Abuja was built by this same Federal government within 1 year plus.

Let the right equality we claim as Nigerians be seen not only in executing South-East projects but in other States as well.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by chiedu7: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Femolacaster:

Onye nzuzu, refrain from qouting me, ighotago?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by Goldmaxx(f): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
I'm very sure u are one of those, demented rebels on the streets, lol everybody knows its the wayward pple in nigeria tht always shout biafra because they hve no hope, I'm sure if u were as rich as adenuga biafra wld be d last d on ur cement brain, you tribalist are destroyin nigeria, we all talk abt hw bad racism is, isn't this the same, when the war starts I just hope u'd be at frontline, hypocrites shoutin war wen dey can't even defend themselves, poor mentality, u guys hve nothing to fight nigeria, nigeria will always win, if you were born around 1967, u'd knw wht those poor igbo people faced, u tink war is easy? U beta plan on getin rich and forget abt biafran, ANOFIA
your senile fada is a baaaassstar.d.Biafra shall cum you will die a painful death.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum by knowledgeable: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
halfrica:

Igbos are the easiest people to associate with in Nigeria(ask yorubas who have Igbos as friends + increase in marriages between Igbos and Yorubas), and all it takes to make them happy is simple political restructuring.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’ / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.