Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik (32080 Views)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by broseme: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Old Premier 's Lodge- former official residence of late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe in Enugu when he was the premier of the defunct Eastern Region of Nigeria.  The facility is being  upgraded by Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi into a tourist centre.Photos show the rehabilitation work going on as well as some artifacts found.

According to a reliable source, Gov Ugwuanyi wants to make history by immortalizing Zik : to transform the late sage's official residence as Premier of defunct Eastern Region into a modern tourist site. Gov. Ugwuanyi revealed this during a historic visit to Zik's widow, Prof. Uche Azikiwe in their Onuiyi Haven residence.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ugwuanyi-set-to-immortalize-nnamdi.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by broseme: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2016

1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by chocolateme(f): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one oga..
See how deteriorated Zik's former residence looks.. na wao.

I lived opposite his residence at Onuiyi during my university days.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nairasurplus(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by EHMIR(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one mr governor

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by johnpaulo(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2016
My able Governor

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by legendte(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2016
chocolateme:
Nice one oga..
See how deteriorated Zik's former residence looks.. na wao.

I lived opposite his residence at Onuiyi during my university days.
Ole like you. That house been fine before you come live there. You collect all the good features of the house come put for your Face.
If na Mr Ibu, him go say you fine like witch.
What am I even typing?

7 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by sarrki(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Thank you Mr Gomina

Nice one

We should not forget our past hero

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Young03(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
yes GOD BLESS UGWUANYI

nsukka ga adi
I pray before I return home... NSK go be heaven

#proudlyNsk#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by chocolateme(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2016
legendte:

Ole like you. That house been fine before you come live there. You collect all the good features of the house come put for your Face.
If na Mr Ibu, him go say you fine like witch.
What am I even typing?
lol.. i been no wan laugh this morning, but you have made my day tnx smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by dunkem21(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Remember Ziks flat in UNN wink

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by ak47mann(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
The governor is doing well but what happen to past governors.how they abandon great zik building in ruining? Is as simple as ABC zik was a one nigerialist, being part of parcel that got independent for Nigeria the reason he was neglected in his homeland talk about zik in east people always brush him one side even in Onitsha zik is nobody because he failed in his responsibility.Enugu state governor ukwuanyi is from nsukka although he related to zik because zik mother hail from nsukka axis cool

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by francis247(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
You mean immortalise further?
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by jeeqaa7(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
all na wash
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Ayoswit(f): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Gud one
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by ayusco85(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
OK. We don hear. Just say u wan thief money

10 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by salabscholar01(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
ok
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by fizziea(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
misplaced priority!!! immortalizing some1 dat is dead for more dan 2 decades iranu abasha!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by buchilino(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
4 ONCE D GOVERNOR ISN'T CRYING ANYMORE BUT DOING SOMETHING GOOD. KUDOS.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by BrutalJab: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Zik of Africa!!!
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
A deserved honor
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Sweetcollins: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is good
This is employment in disguise
This is welcome
This is innovation
This is....ihe di oyi keteke
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by jeff1993: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
ZIK d ungrateful ....... even after EMEKA OJUKWU snr helped u in ur quest for nationalism ..... u failed to help his son in his drenched days ......... ZIK is d AFONJA of ibos ....... he deserves no respect!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one .....
During my university days, it was a sore sight
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by StoneLucifer: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
What are Ziks children even doing?
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by engrchykae(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
it's very obvious that the families and houses of all the one Nigerianists are in ruins eg tafawa balewa,okotie eboh,awolowo,Zik,Gown,murtala,mko etc.
when they die,the curse start to take effect.
this is to sound a warning to future fools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
He should retain his old time looks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by tonaydo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
am impressed
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
engrchykae:
it's very obvious that the families and houses of all the one Nigerianists are in ruins eg tafawa balewa,okotie eboh,awolowo,Zik,Gown,murtala,mko etc.
when they die,the curse start to take effect.
this is to sound a warning to future fools.
Awolowo's house is not in ruins sir. Empty due to mama death, Yes. But his Grand children still come home. The VP's wife is one of his grand children too, remember?

8 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by yinkslinks(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please read well. Doing it for tourists as to make things happen for the state too.
fizziea:
misplaced priority!!! immortalizing some1 dat is dead for more dan 2 decades iranu abasha!!
Re: Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
jeff1993:
ZIK d ungrateful ....... even after EMEKA OJUKWU snr helped u in ur quest for nationalism ..... u failed to help his son in his drenched days ......... ZIK is d AFONJA of ibos ....... he deserves no respect!!!!!!

U Fu.king gat da shitup angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.