Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy (14188 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / We Gonna Teach Buhari A Lesson If Jonathan Is Humiliated”-niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Donalleh:

The People Democratic Party (PDP), has called on the United States of America and the international community to advise President Muhamadu Buhari and the ruling party to observe the tenets of democracy.

The National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh, made the call during visits to US’ National Democratic Institute and the International Republican Institute in Abuja on Thursday.

Metuh said PDP, haven ruled Nigeria for 16 years, expected that respect for separation of power and other democratic agencies would continue.

Metuh said he was at the institutes to express PDP’s worries over some of the issues happening to the Nigeria democracy within the last two months.

“We are worried about attempt by our government to harass and influence the detention of the Senate’s Deputy President, Ike Ekweremadu,’’ Metuh said.

*Obama
*Obama
The PDP spokesman the President of sidelining other political parties in his governance; saying he has chosen to be travelling abroad with only his party members contrary to previous practice.

“The reason these issues are being raised now is that in less than one week, our President will be visiting USA.

“It will be necessary at this point for it to be stressed to him that he should observe the tenets of democracy in Nigeria’’, Metuh said.

Metuh also said PDP would not accept the outcome of any election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), if Mrs Amina Zakari, remained its head.

“PDP will find it difficult to accept outcome of any election if it loses any election under Zakari’’, Metuh added.

He said this was due to her close relationship to Buhari.

Metuh commended the institutes’ contributions to Nigeria’s democratic development, and called for their partnership of PDP in opposition.

Mr Jasper Veen, Resident Country Director, NDI, who described political parties as fundamental building blocks of any nation, urged political parties to strengthen their internal democracy.

“If you get right parties internal democracy, other democratic issues will be addressed’’, Veen said.

He added that for any country’s democracy to function well, its political parties and civil society organisations must interact effectively.

Mr Sentell Barnes, the Resident Programme Officer, Nigeria, said the institute and the US had been involved in series of programmes to promote credible elections in Nigeria.

Barnes said US government and IRI were interested in promoting democratic tenets and independence of electoral institutes in Nigeria.

The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs was created by the US to deepen democratic culture and to channel grants for furthering democracy in developing nations.

The International Republican Institute is a United Nations-partner organisation that conducts international political and institutional programmes.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/pdp-to-obama-teach-buhari-tenets-of-democracy/
The PDP will have to pay the US govt before they can start teaching o. Yeye pipu. Teach ko train ni. BTW, what does PDP take Nigerians for gan sef, you think we'll be folly enough to go back to the hell we experienced from your iron hand for 16 damnable years? In kiss Daniel's voice, ' Baby mi ko joo'!
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by ransomed: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
I say No to Metuh and his party's plan to legalise SODOMY in Nigeria through Obama's lecture. NO to PDP, NO to Homosexuals.
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by amuniiopz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari seriously need to learn not only democratic tenets but also how to run a government. He has never gotten anything right since May 29 and Nigerians are very worried.
sorry you mean BIAFRANS are worried?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
When President Obama(Democrat) signed the gay rights bill into law, did the opposing republicans cry to Nigeria to help teach Obama how to rule. Obama was a lil kid when our general became head of state. So, Metuh or whatever your name is, abeg shut up/down.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by ExInferis(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari seriously need to learn not only democratic tenets but also how to ruin a government. He has never gotten anything wrong since May 29 and Jonathanians are very worried.

there. fixed.

you can thank me later when you finally stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by tuniski: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The PDP will have to pay the US govt before they can start teaching o. Yeye pipu. Teach ko train ni. BTW, what does PDP take Nigerians for gan sef, you think we'll be folly enough to go back to the hell we experienced from your iron hand for 16 damnable years? In kiss Daniel's voice, ' Baby mi ko joo'!
how many of una? Mind u buhari/apc only won 52% of d votes and PDP 47% stop talking as if apc/buhari won 100%. If d election were to be conducted today PDP will win by landslide, nigerians are now seeing the scam called change. 2019 loading already.
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2015
tuniski:
how many of una? Mind u buhari/apc only won 52% of d votes and PDP 47% stop talking as if apc/buhari won 100%. If d election were to be conducted today PDP will win by landslide, nigerians are now seeing the scam called change. 2019 loading already.
Lol. Landslide? For your dreams o.... Lol. 2019 sha, I know pdp has a plan, a disasterous one indeed but it will fail just like it did in 2015. The NASS saga, We all know it was cooked by pdp using pdp faithfuls like Saraki Dogara and Ekweremadu etal , You think we don't know abi? Sit down for there dey plan yeye. Within the few months Buhari began with Nigeria, PH's refinery's engines have started coughing back to life. A feat the pdpian era claimed impossibu. Yeye pipu, If d election were to be reconducted I swear to God the victory marging will just be soo wide nothing on earth can measure. Hahaha! I command you to quote me again bin.go!
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 17, 2015
PDP be making noise like Amaechi. . . Who spoilt who? Y don't these noisemakers be gentle and quiet like GEJ?
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 17, 2015
The dullard is going to set democracy in Nigeria backward! Seriously, I don't like Buhari! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by pinky1974: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Elslim:
hahahaha... PDP will never stop amazing me
I wonder O,don't really know what their problem is O shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by olaideeeedris(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari seriously need to learn not only democratic tenets but also how to run a government. He has never gotten anything right since May 29 and Nigerians are very worried.
Honestly, let's be reasonable here, PDP's criticism since buhari assumed office on may 29th has not been constructive for crying out loud... If this is wat they call opposition, then I'm sorry, I think we r still gonna have d same outcome of 2015 elections come 2019.
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Otunbatrafford: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Metuh, when will you have common sense? You are more than 40, and yet no end in sight for your stupidity and foolishness. I pity your life.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Donalleh(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
crystal88:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Scammers

why did you edit the image? the next time i see this i will report you
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by babadem2much(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2015
PDP be like if we no talk dem go say we don weak.
Wailing wailers in Adesina's voice
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by babadem2much(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2015
And he will lead you for 4 yrs Hate him or like him God made him n he God will someday lift u if u stop hating. Am an xtian n i feel pains when i see hate post by my brothers, God mercy upon us all

all4naija:
The dullard is going to set democracy in Nigeria backward! Seriously, I don't like Buhari! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by blackpriest0911: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
SATAN b gone PDP..
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by realest247(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2015
realone2012:
SHUT THE FU*K UP FOR ONCE, YOU RUN UR MOUTH TOO MUCH BIKO

No, you are the one who have to shut your Diarrhea of a Mouth, because it's glaring you are as Blind & Dull as you Stupid Mentor of a President. #InfiniteGoat
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
babadem2much:
And he will lead you for 4 yrs Hate him or like him God made him n he God will someday lift u if u stop hating. Am an xtian n i feel pains when i see hate post by my brothers, God mercy upon us all

angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry.He is going to lead you not me. I cannot stoop low to such a primitive person to rule over me.
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abi pdp chop craze nii
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by babadem2much(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
You are better than him and you are still where you are. Accept God divine blessing and move on with ur life, remember God choses him and not man

all4naija:
angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry.He is going to lead you not me. I cannot stoop low to such a primitive person to rule over me.
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by simdam500(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
More to learn from Obama... he won't leave tenet behind... thanks tanoid
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by holyokoto(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:

Including Legalizing Gay abi? U know USA ruling system at all ?
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by holyokoto(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
simdam500:
More to learn from Obama... he won't leave tenet behind... thanks tanoid

To Legalize Gay abi? If he follow Obama now, na the same people like you go start noise
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
holyokoto:

Including Legalizing Gay abi? U know USA ruling system at all ?
Teach him "How to run a government" and not tell him to implement your policies.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by simdam500(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
holyokoto:

To Legalize Gay abi? If he follow Obama now, na the same people like you go start noise

When it comes to same sex marriage undecided , I've been able to deduce that every party in Nigeria are against it...

We know PMB won't fall for that cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by chernest2002: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari is not a democrat and can never understand even when obama teach him one million years.
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
rubbish
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
babadem2much:
You are better than him and you are still where you are. Accept God divine blessing and move on with ur life, remember God choses him and not man

Nonsense! You have to know me before judging me. Buhari cannot rule over me because he is a primitive person. Accept that and move on with your pathetic and religious life!
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by babadem2much(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who are u? A minister, Governor or the president? You are nobody n claiming to be one, keep hating while ur mates excelling. Heart attack Loading....

all4naija:
Nonsense! You have to know me before judging me. Buhari cannot rule over me because he is a primitive person. Accept that and move on with your pathetic and religious life!
Re: PDP To Obama: Teach Buhari Tenets Of Democracy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
babadem2much:
Who are u? A minister, Governor or the president? You are nobody n claiming to be one, keep hating while ur mates excelling. Heart attack Loading....

I live better than him despite being the president of Nigeria. He looks weak and starved! That sick illiterate is not better than a Northern Boko Haram insurgent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Promising To Restructure Nigeria In 6 Months Is A 'big Lie' - Keyamo / 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State / Lagos Judge, Akintoye Denies Owning Luxury Flat In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.