Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! (3437 Views)

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Damilareteslim(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Damilareteslim:
Tomorow is another day for our program by 8:30 to 10:30,if u want to see the servant u need to come early,and if u know GOD has done something in your life last thursday,u need to testify to d glory of GOD ALMIGHTY.GOD BLESS YOU
We give Glory to almighty God for what he has done in d life of his people and for d tripple portion of annointing in todays service may his name be glorify in d name of Jesus.and remember beloved if God has open ur casefile u need to follow up and if God has done sometin 4 u,u need to testify no matter hw small it is before u can move to the next level.God bless you in jesus name.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 3:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Today service is going to start by 8:30am and close by 10:00am. One Hour Prayer Session With God of Elijah.
**For those that want to see the Servant of God or peradventure you have an appointment with him, please ensure to meet the usher's at the entrance before 9:00am so as to collet a tag. With the tag, you will be able to see him. God bless you!

***Pls, come fasting just as the servant of God has instructed if you are attending this morning service for your own take away miracles. I must confess that our coming will never be in vain because the service is going to be awesome and dynamic. Be prepared beloveth!!

Above all, let us invite friends, families, and neighbours and the God of CCT will attend to everyone, in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 4:17am On Aug 13, 2015
According to blessedbeads Focal scriptures daily message posted in Godssent thread, The Battle Must End, as many that Will be coming to CCT building this morning for the service and to those that will be following the service even though their physical appearance will not be there{CCT}, the good God is set to end every battle that has been battling with us because of what he will be using His Servant for, in Jesus name!

Today service is going to be the first after the returning of the Servant of God from the RCCG camp convention that lasted for a week and he's back to outpour the take away miracles, blessings of God, supernatural breakthroughs embedded with come back and give your testimonies galore of what God would have done for us by His Grace.

Beloved, you can't avoid to miss this service. If you do, kindly send someone in replacement for you because eyes will see, ears will hear the goodness & good news of what God is about to do in CCT!

Though, every service day in CCT has always be a deliverance day but today's service is going to be different and unique!

God bless you beloved and I say a new dawn to everyone!

Address: 5, Idowu close, second power line, plaza bus-stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun State. Nigeria.

******08153309479, for prayer and counseling....

No matter what you might be passing through, God is able to enlarge your coast!

Please, let's make punctuality our priority!!

GOD IS NOT WICKED....
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 4:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Beloved, happy new day the Lord has made, therefore, rejoice and be glad in him!
Appreciate the goodness, greatness, and kindness of the Almighty God for all he has been doing in your life and that of your family members. Give thanks to God brethren all the time!!!

It is good not to sit down on God's testimony and for the accuser of the brethren (devil) not to rob us of the ones God has done for us, please endeavor to testify of what God has done for you as you will be among the lucky ones that will grace today's service!
Please, when you hear the announcement to go and meet the usher's if you have any testimony to share, do that to overcome the devil. Peradventure, God has open your case file please testify to that so that He can perfect what He has started in your life beloved!

Revelation 12:11 has summarized all....

Your TESTIMONY is sure!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Blessed be the name of the Lord who is worthy to be praised and adore!

To much given, much is expected! Today service was the first of its kind to witness in my Christianity life so far, it happens live in CCT where the SHADOW of the servant of God was healing the sick and those who are under satanic oppression like in the days after Pentecost after the order of Peter.

The deliverance song that was sung during the ministration goes thus:

Holy ghost do it again,
do it again in this place,
like in the days after Pentecost,
shadow of Peter was healing the sick.

That song above is more than a bombshell while it was been ministered during service( demons succumbed, yokes were broken, children of God were liberated, glories of many that has been collected were restored and many more) and the presence of the Almighty God enveloped the tabernacle.

Nobody definitely returned home the way they came because of the manifestation of the anointing of God upon His Servant by His Grace!

Testimonies for this service are loaded ones!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2015
Welcome to a new week!
May you be blessed with a Meaningful & happy Monday,
Trouble-free Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Tender, loving Thursday,
Fun filled Friday,
Safe & special Saturday,
Sunday full of joy & laughter.

Above all, we will experience All-round peace in every department of our life, in the name of Jesus.

#Godisnotwicked!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
DOMINION PRAYERS

Prayer points: confession: Matthew 15:13

1. Thank God for being the God that answers prayers.

2. Confess every known and unknown sin in your life and ask for the mercy of God.

3. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

4. Every word, vision and dream that did not originate from the Holy Spirit, I render you null and void, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every tree that God the Father has not planted in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every power of darkness assigned against my life, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

7. I use the blood of Jesus to insulate my spirit and soul from all demonic influences, in the name of Jesus.

***#Godisnotwicked!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Beloveth, this is to tell every nairalander's that this coming Thursday is going to be another dimensional service in CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES where the Mighty power of God is still @ work as of old.
Invite family, friend's, neighbour's, etc.

For prayer & counseling....,, 08153309479.
Jesus Christ the bondage breaker is waiting for you!!!
#Godisnotwicked.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 4:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Beloved, belief yours is not too difficult for God to do. Come 2 His presence in today's service by 8:30am & He will attend 2 u. CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES.

***Address: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.

For prayer and counseling, please call or SMS: +2348153309479.
God is not wicked! He cares for you!!

1 Share

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Beloved, it's a beautiful day!
Things that are rare today in the house of God just like in the days after Pentecost were happening life and direct in CCT, that is, the power of old is still sufficient and the all sufficient God is still at work and He never changeth! Believe it or not, after Peter and Paul in the Bible that only their Shadow's healed the sick, on no account, neither have i seen nor hear of such among the modern Pentecostal Minister's of God.
Does that means the God that worked with Peter and Paul in the Bible differs from the one of this present Pentecostal ministries? Does it means this God is unable to repeat the same feast after the order of Peter and Paul? It is capital NO! The all sufficient God is the same yesterday, today, & forever. He can still do it again. But where is the availability?
This brings us down to what God has been doing in his tabernacle { CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES}™, His marvelous deeds were great and greatly to be praised. After the servant of God returned from the RCCG 63rd Convention @ the Redemption camp where he served in the sanitation ministry precisely under Ogun province 10 unit, things that has not be happening before is what we are seeing (as God has started using the shadow of his servant to heal the sick, break entangled yokes, bands were loosed, shackles of chains were broken, the oppressed were liberated, the captives were set free, possessions were possessed, total deliverance for all, so many like that...) in CCT all to the glory of God that sitteth in his heavenly throne and while the earth remains his footstool.

God is not wicked, infact, yesterday service was another topic on its own!

More to follow.....
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
snapshots of the "Seven Flags of Covenant" erected on the altar of CCT by the servant of God according to the leading of the all sufficient God.
Forget not that the 'triple portion' of the anointing that is working in RCCG Redemption camp was bestowed to CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES by God himself. How did it happened? Can this be true?
Beloved, we served the all sufficient God and is also the unquestionable God as well. After the prayer walk at the redemption camp, God anointed his servant the more and bestowed 'triple portion' of the anointing working in the camp arena to CCT {as we can see, God has opened new chapter for CCT and everyone that steps their feet in CCT never returned without God hand's in their life's).
Glory be to God!!!

At the Redemption camp, after the 7 Flags of covenant were erected by Daddy Adeboye, the Holy Spirit splits into 70times and began to minister in the midst of the congregation!

At CCT yesterday, it was a different scenario! As the servant of God was ministering, he said the Holy spirit will splits into 210times because it is the 'triple portion' of what took place in the Redemption camp that will be repeating itself here(CCT). He told everyone to be in spirit as a song[the song lyrics will be updated later] was been ministered and to follow the lyrics of the song in spirit and in truth, and as he laid his hand on the first flag of covenant erecting them, the Holy Spirit started flowing and the members begins to received their healing and deliverance.
What a Mighty God we served!!!!

Each flag of covenant has its significance and they all have the symbol(dove) of the Holy spirit on them!

Take note: The sixth flag of covenant represents "Chariot of Fire" {protection for you and your family} and it was the major one the servant of God emphasized-on consistently. Also, each flag of covenant has its own prayer point.
The prayer point for the sixth flag of covenant is; *Father, help me to win millions of soul's into your kingdom before I die.

God bless you all!!

1 Share

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
How to Fix Your World

Author Unknown

A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon for the next day and didn’t want to be disturbed by his five year old daughter. So he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be able to fix it.

To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in its place!

The surprised father asked, ”Honey, you don’t know anything about geography, so how did u fix the world so easily and quickly?”

The five-year-old girl smiled and replied sweetly, ”The picture of Jesus was at back of the map and I knew that if I have Jesus in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape!”

That was just the right inspiration the pastor needed for his sermon.

He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject Fix Your World by Placing Jesus at the Right Place.

Perhaps your life isn’t really in the shape you wish or as you had dreamt, just place Jesus in His rightful place and your world will be in order. I hope you understand this; give Jesus the right of place in your life, and everything else will fall into place.

Now that you know, why not join us to spread this truth across the world. Do not underestimate the impact you can achieve by sharing this with friends and loved ones.

Meditation: And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!” – Romans 10:15

You will succeed in Jesus Name
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Always remember you will never fully understand somebody else's circumstances because "A person does not itch from a thorn that is not his". (Kenya Proverb)

I hope everyone day was great? If so, glory be to God!!!
CCT says good night rest to all the members!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
O happy day! No lack No loss No limitation. in the name of Jesus! Happy weekend beloved!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2015
The Power of Prayer

Author Unknown

When you receive this, say a prayer. That’s all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we can receive. There is no cost but there are a lot of rewards. Let’s continue praying for one another.

Creator God, I ask you to bless my friends reading this right now Lord, show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.

Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence in Your ability to work through them.

Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding, patience, and strength as they learn submission to Your leading.

Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness, and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You.

Where there is fear, reveal Your love, and release to them Your courage.

Where there is a sin locking them, reveal it, and break its hold over my friend’s life.

Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise up leaders, and friends to support, and encourage them.

Give each of them discernment to recognize the demonic forces around them, and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it.

I ask You to do these things in Jesus’ name.

In Christian love,
Your Friend in Jesus.

Meditation: Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. – James 5:16

You will succeed in Jesus Name!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2015
PRAYER POINTS..........

TIPS: Ask God to forgive you of every known and unknown sin and plead for His mercy.

***Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Nahum 1:9

1. Any power feeding me with sickness, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every agent of death in my body, receive the fire of the Holy ghost, in the name of Jesus.

3. Anything planted in my body to disgrace me, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the water of affliction in my body dry up, in the name of Jesus.

5. Blood of Jesus, flush sickness out of my body, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every instrument of darkness against my health, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Blood of Jesus make me whole, in the name of Jesus.

*** Thank God for answered prayers and cover your week with the blood of Jesus.

#Godisnotwicked....... Enjoy your week in peace & harmony!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES invites you to its Monthly deliverance program that comes up every last Saturday of the month.
It is always a dynamic moment in the presence of God. It is always a "Deep Deliverance" service!
Beloved, YOUR FREEDOM IS NOT NEGOTIABLE!

**VENUE: 5, Idowu close, second powerline, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.

**TIME: 11:00am prompt.

**MINISTER: Servant Vic. David.

*****WHAT IS DELIVERANCE?***"***©
Deliverance is the state of:
1. Closing the doors opened to the enemy.
2. Damaging the works of Satan in one's life.
3. Undoing heavy burdens.
4. Breaking evil yokes.
5. Possessing one's possession.
6. Escaping from every satanic poison.
7. Capturing back what the enemy has stolen.
8. Victory in one's dream at all times.
9. Serving quit notice on every infirmity.
10. Destroying every satanic embargo.
11. Breaking curses and spells.
12. Destroying the chains of darkness.
13. Breaking every evil covenant.
14. Hunting down and destroying destructive habits.
15. Sending back evil arrows to the senders.
16. Finding one's place in the market square of life.
17. Destruction of satanic dreams.
18. Release from the altars of affliction.
19. Release from witchcraft cages.
20. Correct positioning.
21. Breaking the chain of poverty.

Your Freedom is God concerns, for He is not a wicked God!!!

For prayers and counseling, Call or Text: +2348153309479.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2015
It's a brand new day. Good to you brethren! I hope our night was awesome? Glory be to God.

Today "Renunciation/Confession" service starts by 8:30am. For those that have booked their name's for the Renunciation/Confession sincerely, please come along with your booking ticket (do not forget it at home) and present it to the usher's at the entrance of the tabernacle. Then, they will give you a Renunciation/Confession tag number.

Renunciation/Confession is not relaxation. Know that you are renouncing unto God. Feel free to express your self in details (do not hide/keep anything). It is your Freedom that matters most, the All seeing God is going to change the right of ownership after your renunciation/confession if you only we (you) are sincere to ourselves (yourself) and renounce genuinely. Renunciation/Confession is once and for all.

Say this to end your Renunciation/Confession: I want God to cut off my cord from my family bloodline and attached it to the Abrahamic cord where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

Your testimony is next!!!! Be there by 8:30am.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Father to you be all the glory, honour, power, splendor and majesty!
Daddy in heaven, we have nothing to give u but to thank you often and often. You do good to us, we appreciate for the successful renunciation/confession service. Thank you Lord for breaking evil/foundational covenant that the devil has been using to oppressed your children's. Honour to your name!

Thank you Lord for your servant that you have been using as one of your end time ambassador. Thank you for anointing him to stand in gap as an intercessor for your children during the renunciation.

Father, we thank you for all the workers in your Tabernacle. Thank you for all the member's from all nooks and crannies of the world you've attended to in today service. Blessed be your Holy name, in the name of Jesus.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2015
SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Praise Worship.
Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Psalms 2:1-12.

Tips: Ask for forgiveness of known and unknown sins.

1. I take authority over this day, in the name of Jesus.

2. I programme blessings into the sun for my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this day, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power spending the night to pull me down, O sun, throw them away, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any problem that wants to kill me, receive the fire of the Holy ghost, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every wicked power in the second heavens, that is representing my family, fall down and perish, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every rod of affliction from the second heavens, break, in the name of Jesus.

Tips: Thank God for answered prayers.

Throughout this week, it is well with our body, soul, and spirit, in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 2:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Here comes a new beginning for all....

1 Share

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2015
If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
His word says;
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.1 Thessalonians 5:18
Good morning!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Entire water of the sea can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.
Similarly, negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you. Good morning!
Believe, God is not wicked!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Entire water of the sea can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.
Similarly, negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you. Good morning!
Believe, God is not wicked!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2015
PRAYER POINTS.
Tips: Ask for forgiveness of every known and unknown sins. Ask for God mercy upon your life.

Praise Worship.

Weekly prophetic prayers and confession: Psalm 16:6

1. O God arise and let your mercy speak for me throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.

2. O God my Father, anoint my head with the oil of favour, in the name of Jesus.

3. I shall not die with my glory, in the name of Jesus.

4. Glory wasters of my father's house be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. My seed of greatness, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anointing for greatness, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God, arise and bless me in all things, in the name of Jesus.

Take Note: Praise the Lord for answered prayer.

Enjoy your week gloriously dear brethren!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2015
....................WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE?

1. Individuals conceived in adultery or fornication.
2. Individuals whose parents contemplated abortion.
3. Individuals abandoned by one or both parents.
4. Individuals who have been abused as children.
5. Individuals who have been raped or molested.
6. Individuals whose mother had difficult pregnancies.
7. Individuals who almost died during the first few years of life.
8. Individuals who had imaginary playmates during childhood.
9. Individuals who had been chronically ill all their lives.
10. Individual exposed to pornography early in life.
11. Individuals who grew up in war zone.
12. Individuals who have been ridiculed all their lives.
13. Individuals with a history of sexual perversion in their bloodline {adultery, rape, incest, etc.}.
14. Individuals who have been accident-prone in their lives.
15. Individuals with a history of poverty in their lives.
16. Individuals who engage i n lifestyles of cheating, robbery and theft.
17. Individuals who are afraid of being alone.
18. Individuals who are extremely uncomfortable around people.
19. Individuals who are intensely jealous of others.
20. Individual who were ever involved with the occult.
21. Individuals who are attracted to, or have gone to palm readers, satanic advisors and phychicis.
22. Individuals who are involved in abortions.
23. Individuals who have chronic headaches or mental confusion.
24. Individuals who have a difficult time reading the Bible or praying.
25. Individuals who are afraid of trusting people or getting close to people.
26. Individuals who instead of going forward are moving backward.
27. Individuals who have unexplainable loss of money.
28. Individuals who should be winners but are failures.
29. Individuals who inputs and efforts fail to get success.
30. Individuals who are being governed by a power contrary to their will.
31. Individuals who were formerly rich but suddenly turn poor.
32. Individuals whose trials refuse to come to an end.
33. Individuals who have unnatural movements in part of their bodies.
34. Individuals who find it difficult to get baptized in the Holy ghost.
35. Individuals who encounter chain problems.
36. Individuals who are constantly duped.
37. Individuals with sick tongue.
38. Individuals who have participated in non-christian religions.
39. Individuals who have horrible experience in their dreams.
40. Individuals who suffer restlessness.
41. Individuals having emotional disturbances.
42. Individuals who hear strange voices.
43. Individuals who have unholy fear.
44. Individuals operating under evil covenants and curses.
45. Individuals suffering from unexplainable family break-up.
46. Individuals who are engaged in profitless hard-work.
47. Individuals with inherited problems.
48 Individuals who are bound by sin or Satan.
49. Individuals who are constantly harassed by evil spirits.
50. Individuals having evil trend of problems in their families.

TAKE NOTE: "Your Freedom Is Not Negotiable". Deliverance is a must for every child of God- Obadiah 1:17.

Join us @ "CCT. Deliverance Ministries" for the next Deep Deliverance Service.
Every Thursday [8:30am] and Last Saturday of Every month [11:30am].
Address: 5, Idowu Close, Second powerline, Plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Prayer and Counseling line: +2348153309479.

God Is Not Wicked!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Father in heaven, we thank you for a perfect and wonderful service we had today. You give us no cause to regret whenever we steps our feet inside your tabernacle (CCT), u always do a new things in our life's (what we see and even what we can't). Thank you Lord!
Baba, we thank you for empowering your servant with your fresh power and fire ahead of any service and this, by His Grace, your servant has been so good to us (dedicating his available time in counselling and attending to your children). Father, thank you for protecting your servant and his family. Father, thank you for all the worker's you have been using to do your work in your vineyard. Father, thank you for all the members of CCT (within & outside this country Nigeria) saddened story you have been changing to testimony.
Father, we thank you for all the shocking and unending testimonies in our life's. May your name be glorified!
We thank you for revealing what no man can revealed when it comes to cases of your children that the power of darkness has said over their dead body will they let go! Thank you for today's message titled; "My Heavens Must Open". Thank you Lord for opening our heavens that the power of darkness, spiritual wickedness has shut against us via the anointed message! Glory be to thee O Lord!
Father in heaven, your name alone we will blessed at all times and your praises alone will continually be in our mouth, in Jesus name.
CCT... GOD IS NOT WICKED!!!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
BREAKING THE IDOL CHAINS...

TIPS: Confess your known and unknown sins before God. Ask for the mercy of God. Call upon the Lord to open your heavens by fire.

Weekly prophetic prayer and confession: Ezekiel 37:23.

Prayer points.
1. Every idol chain, holding me down, break, in the name of Jesus'.

2. Negative anointing, of my family idols, clear away from my blood, in the name of Jesus.

3. Idols of my father's house, crying against my destiny, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every idol power, barking against my full scale laughter, shut up and perish, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every battle, provoked against my life, by family idols, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.

6. Agenda of idol powers, to paralyze my breakthroughs, scatter by fire by force, in the name of Jesus.

7. Tormenting powers, fashioned against my life, by idol powers, release me and perish, in the name of Jesus.

Thank God for answered prayers.
**God is not wicked!
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Exodus23v25(m): 3:53am On Sep 24, 2015
New Dawn!
Beloved, your miracles & testimonies are now, remember that year 2015 is crossing over slow and steady. Today Service start by 8:30am. "Come, you shall be richly blessed".
CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES. 5, Idowu close, Plaza junction, Ijoko road, Sango Ota, Ogun state.

Renunciation likewise holds today. pls, don't forget to renounce all and let God intervention prevailed!
God bless you.
Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Amazingg: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please kindly find time to update this thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! by Smalliegirl: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's been almost 3 years since anyone posted.

How is Servant Vic doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Boss Told Me About My Religious Belief. / The Seven Deadly Sins. Anyone Else Watching It On The History Channel / Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.