Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Sweetest Thing To Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Sweetest Thing To Do (730 Views)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / What's The Sweetest Thing In This World? / Who Will Tell Me The Sweetest Thing We Have On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sweetest Thing To Do by uyimen: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2009
Have you done it today? Its the sweetest thing you can do wit someone or to someone or wit someone.
Its can be done laying down,standing up,sitting down,kneeling down,bending down,facing up or down.
It can be done any time and anywhere.but adviceably under a roof,
During the act you may want to scream wit excitement or whisper silently.
Have you done it today?
What?what are you thinking? I MEAN HAVE YOU SAID YOUR PRAYERS TODAY?
See them NAIRALANDERS UNA TOO SPOIL.
Re: The Sweetest Thing To Do by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
. . . . .tseew. . .
Re: The Sweetest Thing To Do by lwise(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
Haaa. I tout u were talkin about cryin,
Re: The Sweetest Thing To Do by jamace(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2009
I was thinking funny. You got me! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To B An Obedient Wife / This Thing Called Men / Just Meep Meep Meep Meep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.