Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy (2133 Views)

My BF Is Too Hairy, Especially On His... / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by ibelong2efibody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
What will you do if you find out that your bf is a yahoo guy and you have been enjoying his money?
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by buygala(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Ordinary 'yahoo' boy or 'yahoo ++'?

op, please specify..

because if na the second one, the girl may not even live long enough to find out anything sad
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by mamapidgin: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2015
Report to EFCC straight
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by domopps(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2015
Will report him 2 proper authority and also advice U 2 change the caption from guyz to guy!

CheEeeeers
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by hatux: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2015
You fvck him well to make him stay....😁

Thank GOD say fast don finish😀😁
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by buygala(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2015
domopps:
Will report him 2 proper authority and also advice U 2 change the caption from guyz to guy!

CheEeeeers

Eeexxxcuseeee meee sir ..... Is you gay or tranny?

because dee op is asking ladies, and you is here answering what have not concern you angry
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Common Yahoo Yahoo?
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
You hire drummers and dance around the whole town! With a sweat shirt which reads'My B.f is a Yahoo Guy'.

2. Don't fight with him ooo

3. Be ready to feed him whenever he is broke...(Inevitable)

4. You don't have 2 call it yahoo... Your bf is just an hustler..

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by Shebarh(f): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
what is my own.. i will just continue enjoying the money and also pray to God to bless his hustle grin
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by wordbank(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
buygala:

Eeexxxcuseeee meee sir ..... Is you gay or tranny?

because dee op is asking ladies, and you is here answering what have not concern you angry
It has concerns me too
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by eyeon(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2015
SIMPLE... I'LL JUST STOP ENJOYING THE MONEY; BUT WILL BE TAKING IT.
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by MayflowerB(f): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Break up immediately

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by Brugo(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2015
MayflowerB:
Break up immediately

Good girl
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by ibelong2efibody: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2015
buygala:
Ordinary 'yahoo' boy or 'yahoo ++'?

op, please specify..

because if na the second one, the girl may not even live long enough to find out anything sad

Which one u be
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Report/Dump him
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by ibelong2efibody: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2015
mamapidgin:
Report to EFCC straight

And block all your egunje?
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by ibelong2efibody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Shebarh:
what is my own.. i will just continue enjoying the money and also pray to God to bless his hustle grin

lol
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na testimony for the babe nau
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
MayflowerB:
Break up immediately
u sure?
Re: If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy by MsBliss(f): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
That thing is not done with an ordinary eyes.There are more to it.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation Ladies? (photo) / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Mix Work With Pleasure? / See Why I've Been So So Sad Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.