Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off (10340 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / Assa Gas Plant To Kick Off Soon – Imsg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by PointB: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2015
hehehe, pls wake me up when it's completed!
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2015
ahaz:
this project was conceived in the ohakim era and osita izunaso played a role on draging this project to IMO.so no one should mention that rogue who has brain menopause in this am talking of rocuas(s.o)
not sure how ohakim convinced shell to build this
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
2sex:
bro, is there is job for someone in a venture like this? How do people get it? Thanks.

Check your mail and reply
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by Liamm(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Our Plans to develop the rural areas of Assa for economic gains is working.

Just about to acquired over 100 plots for the projects.

Abagworo, do you need business sense to key into our visions?

you have a pm sir
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by 2sex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Check your mail and reply
i have replied sir
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by ejirede: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
transit4:
All hail New Biafra
the project is being in a state you hate the gov simply because is an APC member.the funniest part of it is dat the major customer for the gas supply is a northerner you all hate with passion!
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by Theovin4(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=IsraeliAIRFOR

CE post=

am Theo, a 400l student of Futo, wuld b going for my IT next yr april. wuld very much appreciate if u cn help me out. need a. place to do my IT. here is my mail address, theovincenzo@gmail.com. num, 08139171125 tnx
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by Capital101: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please check your mail and reply.

IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Our Plans to develop the rural areas of Assa for economic gains is working.

Just about to acquired over 100 plots for the projects.

Abagworo, do you need business sense to key into our visions?

Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by justmevon: 5:47am On Dec 05, 2017
What is wrong with this OP. You told us last time that this project was set to "KICK OFF" in 2012, where is it? Now you are coming here to tell us about this white elephant project that has been in the pipeline since 2011.

You're sick bro.
The project itself started 10 years ago but as of now, shell has acquired the land and compensation is being paid to land owners, so by january construction should commence...
Re: Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off by asha80(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
justmevon:

The project itself started 10 years ago but as of now, shell has acquired the land and compensation is being paid to land owners, so by january construction should commence...
is this from a right source?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Nyibango & Muduhu In Adamawa, Many Feared Killed / Tinubu Should Rethink His Frequent Trips - Punch Editorial / Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.