Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers (42643 Views)

Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / President Buhari Observes The Eid Prayers / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by tiwaz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
President Buhari has recalled how he narrowly escaped a delighted mob after the Eid prayers at the National Mosque Abuja. He said while receiving the Muslim Community in the Federal Capital Territory that paid him a traditional Sallah homage at the Presidential Villa today.

The President said, “I thank you most sincerely for fulfilling the tradition of greetings for whoever occupies this place. I thank you very much for your loyalty to the country, as represented by our institutions and to the system.

“Today, during and immediately after the prayers, I think I was bombarded by the youths who almost overwhelmed the security, and I had to hold tight to my gown to get to my car.

“I was advised to enter the car from the ADC side and I refused. I went across trying to wave my hand to the wild youths who wanted to see me.

“On an occasion like this, it shows that after what happened to President Ronald Reagan of the USA, it is only God Almighty that protects leaders because in a mob like this, anybody with a sharp knife can get access and do a lot of damage.

“So, all the policemen that were deployed and soldiers since six o’ clock in the morning, before I came out two hours later in the rains, cannot protect you, only God protects. I hope God will continue to protect us.”

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=2446

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

FTC dedicated to the poster below me..grin
Sorry 4 disappointing u! lipsrsealed

Back to topic..
Thank God 4 our SnailBaba's life! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by isadamu: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mr President, that's what happens when you entrust your security in the hands of the Police and Military, who don't have the professional competence to handle same. This can never happen with the DSS in charge. Take it or leave it, DSS is better placed, professionally competent and statutorily empowered for VIP jobs. I never heard of this embarrassment when DSS was in charge of the villa. I hope we won't al say sorry when something worse happens next time.
BTW, I'm second to comment. It really doesn't have any meaning does it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Imortal001: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
80% of nigeria love pmb, the remaining 20% are saTANoid.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by kokoA(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
I don't know how he does it... The kind of crowd this man pulls ehn only God protects him from harm because even his security men are usually overpowered. Baba himself doesn't help matters, he always try as much as possible to reach everybody everywhere he goes. No wonder he has restricted his movement to only within the villa..

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by kamair237(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
The most Charestmatic president in Africa.....
The biggest Celebrity in Naija... PMB

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Dannyset(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
kokoA:
I don't know how he does it... The kind of crowd this man pulls ehn only God protects him from harm because even his security men are usually overpowered. Baba himself doesn't help matters, he always try as much as possible to reach everybody everywhere he goes. No wonder he has restricted his movement to only within the villa..

Presently, there's no politician in the North that can contest against PMB. I don't know what the matter is, but it is good stepping aside until he's done with any position. He campaigned against Shekarau in Kano and that was it.
The crowd he pulls, me too afraid they catch me.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...
, the thread was also closed as well.

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.
I feel ur pain bro..

I don help u take para so dat e no go pain u again! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by fashoo2010(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wow...PMB is really loved...I just pray he meet d d expectation of d masses

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:

Oh dear. Tank u Jawe.
Uwc
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by HungerBAD: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Everything about Buhari has Class. You are a Moses, sent to save Nigeria from Egypt(PDP) and so far you are doing a good job.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by hackerboogey: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
What are they delighted about?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by yibobasher2: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! now that you have finished fasting, it is time to get to work. One of the first thing to do is to let all these BIAFRAUDS GO. We don't want people that will be drawing us back. If they want to do it violently, let the fate that befell them between 1967 - 1970 befall them again. But if they do it peacefully, let them go. There is absolute nothing we are gaining from that barren, eroded, landlocked, cursed land apart from their people mispresenting Nigeria, blackmailing Nigeria, abusing Nigeria, commiting treason against Nigeria and hoping for the failure of this administration. There is no valuable natural resources there. The dirty obsolete coal in Enugu is of no economic significance, neither is the salt in ebonyi of any economic importance

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Rounakid(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
The poster above me... Is actually sufferinq from mental disability... Let us bow our head and pray for his recovery...
Back to the topic... Who cares if he dies?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by chesterlee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
The trekkers at it again grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Goddygee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Deligted or angry mobs?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
, n
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by slimpoppa(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Man of the people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by ShakurM(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahaha, even Tanoids wanna see me

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by AlchemistDean(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by supereagle(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
They do not like him south east.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by ajepako(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Senior almajiri being cheered by junior almajiris..

but

wetin concern me?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by kobonaire(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Delightfully angry mob?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by wildchild1: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
He who God hath blessed grin
Go baba,we love you and God will continue to protect you..Amen

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Onemansquad(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
lukin 4 change bt am sori pmb is not dat type of leader

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by gmacnoms(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...
, the thread was also closed as well.

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.
I bin wan click lyk, but I dey fear make dem nor search who click *like, den ban me join

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by katunboy: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thnk God for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB needs lessons from IBB on how to move incognito among the people.

Maradona dey sneak well well for Abj during his days, though maybe for other reasons...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge / Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.