Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers (42674 Views)

Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / President Buhari Observes The Eid Prayers / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by christboytins(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
THANKS God
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Firefire(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
where are the trekkers ? grin
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Okdanny: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
ur boys BH....were resting ...after successful gombe blast yesternight
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by trueteller: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Very senseless and meaningless comments from the real dunce
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
propaganda go kill this man
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Icon4s(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
kokoA:
I don't know how he does it... The kind of crowd this man pulls ehn only God protects him from harm because even his security men are usually overpowered. Baba himself doesn't help matters, he always try as much as possible to reach everybody everywhere he goes. No wonder he has restricted his movement to only within the villa..

Make him come Aba or Umuahia, whether no b only Suya sellers and Beggers go dey follow him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by 9jii(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...
, the thread was also closed as well.

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.
Why don't you go and use biafraudland and leave Nigerians alone.
Must you cling to anything Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Goddygee:
Deligted or angry mobs?
Delighted mobsmiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Burger01(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
supereagle:
They do not like him south east.
That's their headache... Who caresundecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Ofeakwu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
tiwaz:
President Buhari has recalled how he narrowly escaped a delighted mob after the Eid prayers at the National Mosque Abuja. He said while receiving the Muslim Community in the Federal Capital Territory that paid him a traditional Sallah homage at the Presidential Villa today.

The President said, “I thank you most sincerely for fulfilling the tradition of greetings for whoever occupies this place. I thank you very much for your loyalty to the country, as represented by our institutions and to the system.

“Today, during and immediately after the prayers, I think I was bombarded by the youths who almost overwhelmed the security, and I had to hold tight to my gown to get to my car.

“I was advised to enter the car from the ADC side and I refused. I went across trying to wave my hand to the wild youths who wanted to see me.

“On an occasion like this, it shows that after what happened to President Ronald Reagan of the USA, it is only God Almighty that protects leaders because in a mob like this, anybody with a sharp knife can get access and do a lot of damage.

“So, all the policemen that were deployed and soldiers since six o’ clock in the morning, before I came out two hours later in the rains, cannot protect you, only God protects. I hope God will continue to protect us.”

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=2446

It's Alright... But where's the pinnshurreee of the Mob?
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:
80% of nigeria love pmb, the remaining 20% are saTANoid.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by kokoA(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Icon4s:

Make him come Aba or Umuahia, whether no b only Suya sellers and Beggers go dey follow him.
Go find wetin? Issshhh.. make una clare d smelling dirts and terrible roads for dat side before my president go think of visiting that side. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by francizy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

FTC dedicated to the poster below me..grin
Sorry 4 disappointing u! lipsrsealed

Back to topic..
Thank God 4 our SnailBaba's life! grin

grin grin grin

So it's no longer sai baba, it's now snail-baba kwo? grin
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Apsssal(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
FTC dedicated to the poster below me..grin Sorry 4 disappointing u! lipsrsealed

Back to topic.. Thank God 4 our SnailBaba's life! grin
Snailbaba u shall live long!
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by chibwike(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
He said all these?
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by vislabraye(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everything about Buhari has Class. You are a Moses, sent to save Nigeria from Egypt(PDP) and so far you are doing a good job.

. U mean BH ?
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nicepoker(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Angry mob
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by dammytosh: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:

YES U ARE RIGHT.

SATANOIDS AND LOSERS.

LED BY A BARCING DOG ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by francizy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everything about Buhari has Class. You are a Moses, sent to save Nigeria from Egypt(PDP) and so far you are doing a good job.

Imortal001:

Obiagelli post=35968708:

Gbam

dammytosh:

YES U ARE RIGHT.

SATANOIDS AND LOSERS.

LED BY A BARCING DOG ON NAIRALAND.

thaoriginator:
Satanists, make I quote you mek dem see dis again

Yes, the recent Gombe bomb blast victims and the families of the lost ones will say the same thing too.. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by endlessAli: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:
.who told u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Apsssal(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin
that is what we are seeing on him now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin

Yels oh! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by mavinc4u(f): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.

banned till 2019? grin grin parade has really changed grade, it means that power would be taken from APC in 2019 and come to you. though i didn't know what you did but gyrate nothing do you. life no get duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Apsssal:

Snailbaba u shall live long!
undecided
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Btruth: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:

Go on, tell us what happened again. Why did they banned you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by thaoriginator: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:
Satanists, make I quote you mek dem see dis again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by MrPatoh: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
See things like this happen and its good that he took to social media to justify that only God has the key to life and death.

Happy Eid Muburak.
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Apsssal(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Firefire:
where are the trekkers ? grin
They are in the room with us Observing
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by thaoriginator: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

FTC dedicated to the poster below me..grin
Sorry 4 disappointing u! lipsrsealed

Back to topic..
Thank God 4 our SnailBaba's life! grin
your fada grin
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Icon4s(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
kokoA:
Go find wetin? Issshhh.. make una clare d smelling dirts and terrible roads for dat side before my president go think of visiting that side. grin

God forbid even me stepping my foot on that ur Poverty striken, blood soaked Northern Land. Your people are dying in their 100s daily and u people are busy worshiping a man hu is partly responsible for d deaths.
Re: Buhari Escapes Delighted Mob After Eid Prayers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
yibobasher2:
Biafra must go

Go and die.... if u cant kill it, join it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.