Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja (43986 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / My Story As A Physically Challenged Entrepreneur. / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
From the way he's going about it, he probably wants to lose use of his second leg. It will just take one reckless driver to achieve that and there are so many of them out there.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Abdulkatcha(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
that's very good of him is better for begging
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Gboliwe: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
These are the kind of people you meet in everyday hustle and you will go out of your way to put a smile on their faces- say a prayer, dash them some money etc not like some scammers on nairaland who are learning to obtain by trick
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by liongirl: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ebig22:
Wey introvert abeg, na first to comment be this? Wallahi i feel jobless
where are messengers of dullard over to u
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by magaux: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pathetic! in a country like Nigeria, this shouldn't be hapening...Buhari, this is a wake up call.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by jackyraw09: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
God!!! i luv this dude #noHomo kiss

To all hustlers, please don't give up. Err hustler got a payday.

kBye
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by habeeblai244(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
And some women who are not
Disable have turned Beggary to their professional work hiding under Osun worshiper.
they are plenty here in ib
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
touching
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by eightsin(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wow!! I'm impressed.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
it is a lot better than begging.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by amalder: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Man must wakk don't forget that
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Imortal001:
May the lord bless his hustle!
amen.... i wish i av d resources to help him

1 Like

Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
ShakurM:
You are the real MVP

I celebrate people like this!

You do know Cathlyn Jenner won the decathlon for the U.S in 1976 and was voted as the best athlete for that year after regaining the title from a much stronger Russian side ( more so when the award is meant for gallant feats in sport but not limited to it alone ).

I'm not in support of their choice or against it but when you put facts down don't put half truths down , your ruse to put their choice in bad light only tells me what kind of person you are.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by odinese(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
God bless ur hustle bro.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ggrin(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:
Wololowotigbo

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
ghost
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by kennyman2000(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
The kind of people i like.. May God bless ur hustle jooor..
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ShakurM(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
I
neoapocalypse:

You do know Cathlyn Jenner won the decathlon for the U.S in 1976 and was voted as the best athlete for that year after regaining the title from a much stronger Russian side ( more so when the award is meant for gallant feats in sport but not limited to it alone ).

I'm not in support of their choice or against it but when you put facts down don't put half truths down , your ruse to put their choice in bad light only tells me what kind of person you are.
The Espys wasn't for the year 1976!
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by enomakos(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
Thumbs up to him.

Meanwhile there are peeps somewhere with their complete hands,legs eyes...everything complete yet they keep walking about stealing and defrauding people. I hope someday he will get a helper who will get him to learn a good skill.

Like this comment if you wish him great success
but you can help him too?
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
ShakurM:
I The Espys wasn't for the year 1976!

Here you go again , the award is given to those who they feel deserves it regardless of the year of the accomplishment , it's not like the Ballon d'Or where achievements in the immediate past year is considered.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ShakurM(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Here you go again , the award is given to those who they feel deserves it regardless of the year of the accomplishment , it's not like the Ballon d'Or where achievements in the immediate past year is considered.
I'm accustomed to people like you, don’t let ignorance ruin you! Next time, b4 u mention me, dot your 'i's and cross ur 't's. Below is why she was awarded! I have given you a fact.

Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
ShakurM:
I'm accustomed to people like you, don’t let ignorance ruin you! Next time, b4 u mention me, dot your 'i's and cross ur 't's. Below is why she was awarded! I have given you a fact.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Wallow in it for all I care
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by harry509: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
emmyrichie:
Despite the fact that he's handicapped and can only move with the aid of crutches, he won't let his situation deter him from hustling real hard to earn a living.

He assist taxi drivers at Nyanya motor park to load their cabs and in turn they give him N20-N50 as the case maybe.

Good thing is that he did not resort to begging.

Cc:

lalasticlala
GOD is watchin him frm heaven and he wil definately bless him a lot.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ShakurM(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Wallow in it for all I care
lol, I gave you the fact and u now blaming me 4 ur ignorance. O Ga o
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by haul: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
I can't believe a guy compared sport to loosing your body to a bomb in faraway iraq cause of you serving your country, really? Like seriously and you deem it worthy of posting?

"Nighas talk about a lot of sh1t they aint being through it"-Bas
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ogbanje1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nigeria is so f*cked. undecided In developed climes, this guy is supposed to be receiving welfare from the state. In Nigeria, no one freaking cares. The govt would prefer he were dead than alive. I hate this country. angry
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Djboosting: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
And some crazy able-bodied mo'a'fuckas been collecting almost 10million for wardrobe allowee...

The one with the head does not have a hat...and vice versa undecided
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by firstolalekan(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
keandre:

Yea, someone said same thing to him years back
Hypo! U nko grin
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by keandre: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
firstolalekan:
Hypo! U nko grin
Wats up with me
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2015
You see all these black malams parading Ondo with perfect bodies that are still begging for alms. God go fire them.
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by scentmarlc(m): 2:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Ebig22:
Wey introvert abeg, na first to comment be this? Wallahi i feel jobless

Come on, wa du yu mean.

My madam introvert is resting insyd jacuzzi.

Yu can enjoy her FTC for time beinggringrin

Meanwhile, Guyz have you checked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by kenoz(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmm !
Re: A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja by ArcToyin(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Amen
toluine56:
Hardworking peep.
We should celebrate this kind.
Godbless his hustle. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.