Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (2592 Views)

How A Fat Girl Feels / This Fat Girl Wants To Kill Me With Attention! / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Amodsun(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Saw this post on Linda Ikeji's blog and thought to share ithere. Enjoy..."The Fat girl ends up miserable year after year. The societyhas neglected the fuller women. This has resulted to fatgirls feeling depressed, left-out and downcast. The averagebig lady spends most of their years in solitude, angry atthemselves, the society and even their shadow. Many arebeing laugh at, ridiculed, jilted, abused and sent back indoorswhere they are depressed and even get fatter. The society issuch a big nightmare for this group of people which issaddening."When they go for shopping which is a very beautiful and funexperience for almost every lady. But for the fat girl, it’s arather sober experience. In many cases, sizes are deceptiveto the extent that a size 12 dress will be tagged size 18.She has to through every cloth in the store before she findswhat fits her. Sometimes, she ends up not seeing anyflattering outfit. Again, the sadness begins.Then she turns to her tailor to make a good dress for her.A beautifully styled dress she saw in a magazine page. Thetailor makes it, it’s still not flattering. Sarcastically, thetailor says, “I find it difficult sewing for fat girls, it is toohard”. Again, the sadness begins.Her soon-to-be-married best friend calls, “Wendy, will yoube one of my bridesmaids”? “Don’t answer of course youwill”. She is excited.“Will call you up later so we go choosethe dresses with the other girls”. Her heart drops.Shopping bridesmaids with the other girls, she knows will bea huge nightmare because she is the “fat girl”. Whileshopping, The saleslady says, "We don't have your size, sohere's the biggest we do have," and she gives it a try. Ofcourse, it never fits. Her underarm fat is spilling over, herback fat is folding over the waist, and she can't get the thingto slip over her butt. But it looks beautiful on everyoneelse! And she is left feeling guilty for being more than ahandful. Again, the sadness begins.At NYSC orientation camp. The fat girl is handed herdress bag. She opens it. The kaki trouser is as small as asize 6’s whereas she is a size 18. “Ma’am, dis kaki is toosmall for me, can I get a larger size”, she says to theplatoon mistress. The lady murmurs, “Exchange withsomeone else”. (lol, we’ve all experienced this). And shelooks around, no one has her size. Most of other corpers,she may ask will reply saying, “NOO!!! I no carry orobosize”. Everyone laughs at her. Again, the sadness begins.Every fat lady go through post-traumatic dress disorder. Itis the condition that occurs when a person, usually female,feels disappointed and traumatized while leaving a clothingstore. It could happen when she views old photographs andasks herself "What the hell was I wearing " It could also bethe traumatic stress she feels between the moment she posta picture on the Internet and the moment somebody likes itor responds. Fat people go through this stress all the timeand the society is not being fair at all. 80% of Heart-related illnesses which fat people suffer are because theyspend most of their years depressed, not just about theirsize but because of social prejudicial.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by nigerianium: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
You should work on your paragraphing.

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by dharay99: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
too long & congested.!
Nexxxxxxxx†.!
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
What an incoherent post!
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hit the gym. Am the fastest and one of the leanest players on my college football thing. Yet i have been to the gym just 4 times and 3 were to hang out with friends. Find a good fitness program. And lose that weight unless its health-related undecided
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Amodsun(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
If she is really concerned with her weight . . . she should lose it. undecided
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
The posters above are wicked! grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Keepshining(f): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Amodsun:
Saw this post on Linda Ikeji's blog and thought to share ithere. Enjoy..."The Fat girl ends up miserable year after year. The societyhas neglected the fuller women. This has resulted to fatgirls feeling depressed, left-out and downcast. The averagebig lady spends most of their years in solitude, angry atthemselves, the society and even their shadow. Many arebeing laugh at, ridiculed, jilted, abused and sent back indoorswhere they are depressed and even get fatter. The society issuch a big nightmare for this group of people which issaddening."When they go for shopping which is a very beautiful and funexperience for almost every lady. But for the fat girl, it’s arather sober experience. In many cases, sizes are deceptiveto the extent that a size 12 dress will be tagged size 18.She has to through every cloth in the store before she findswhat fits her. Sometimes, she ends up not seeing anyflattering outfit. Again, the sadness begins.Then she turns to her tailor to make a good dress for her.A beautifully styled dress she saw in a magazine page. Thetailor makes it, it’s still not flattering. Sarcastically, thetailor says, “I find it difficult sewing for fat girls, it is toohard”. Again, the sadness begins.Her soon-to-be-married best friend calls, “Wendy, will yoube one of my bridesmaids”? “Don’t answer of course youwill”. She is excited.“Will call you up later so we go choosethe dresses with the other girls”. Her heart drops.Shopping bridesmaids with the other girls, she knows will bea huge nightmare because she is the “fat girl”. Whileshopping, The saleslady says, "We don't have your size, sohere's the biggest we do have," and she gives it a try. Ofcourse, it never fits. Her underarm fat is spilling over, herback fat is folding over the waist, and she can't get the thingto slip over her butt. But it looks beautiful on everyoneelse! And she is left feeling guilty for being more than ahandful. Again, the sadness begins.At NYSC orientation camp. The fat girl is handed herdress bag. She opens it. The kaki trouser is as small as asize 6’s whereas she is a size 18. “Ma’am, dis kaki is toosmall for me, can I get a larger size”, she says to theplatoon mistress. The lady murmurs, “Exchange withsomeone else”. (lol, we’ve all experienced this). And shelooks around, no one has her size. Most of other corpers,she may ask will reply saying, “NOO!!! I no carry orobosize”. Everyone laughs at her. Again, the sadness begins.Every fat lady go through post-traumatic dress disorder. Itis the condition that occurs when a person, usually female,feels disappointed and traumatized while leaving a clothingstore. It could happen when she views old photographs andasks herself "What the hell was I wearing " It could also bethe traumatic stress she feels between the moment she posta picture on the Internet and the moment somebody likes itor responds. Fat people go through this stress all the timeand the society is not being fair at all. 80% of Heart-related illnesses which fat people suffer are because theyspend most of their years depressed, not just about theirsize but because of social prejudicial.
Attach picture to buttress your write-up.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Illuminator9(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ehya....
I just don't like fat people
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by popweezy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
THIS IS HOW YORUBA PEOPLE ADRESS THEM FAT GIRLS "Awon obirin BOMBO BOMBO, BONKUA BONKUA, GBANGBA GBANBA, GBENGBE GBENGBE"....KAI, YORUBA WICKED grin THIS IS HOW YORUBA PEOPLE ADRESS THEM FAT GIRLS "Awon obirin BOMBO BOMBO, BONKUA BONKUA, GBANGBA GBANBA, GBENGBE GBENGBE"....KAI, YORUBA WICKED

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Amodsun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
nigerianium:
You should work on your paragraphing.

like I said before...saw it on Linda Ikeji's blog and decided to share it...#i wasn't d originator of the article
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by nigerianium: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Amodsun:
like I said before...saw it on Linda Ikeji's blog and decided to share it...#i wasn't d originator of the article

It still doesn't change the fact that you should have edited it to paragraph it, doest it? It would make it easier to read.♦

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by defemidefemi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
I saw one doing rigorous exercise recently all to slim fit herself, I can only donate pity look on her but can't help in any other way. Every blessing on her was just extra extra large. I wish I call her and say "go home God has set u free", bcoz no amount of exercise can steal off her, those property she is possessing.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Amodsun(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
And must of them end up wearing tight tops dt reveal the excess fats in their Tommy and waist regions....pitiful

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day For Guys (pic) / When A Lady Feels Condoms Are For Small Girls... / 9 Sure Things Men Notice First About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.