Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa (3098 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by abduljabbar4(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Some people have been trying justify the nonsense they broadcast in their cursed radio biafra by lying against BBC Hausa which strictly broadcast news and sometimes important political discussions and nothing else.

I have been listening to this station on a daily basis since 2011 and till today I have never heard anything against the Igbos in that station. The idi0ts have no proof and to add salt to the wound they don't even understand Hausa that much.

If anybody provides proof today against BBC Hausa that person will get 10k today today

6 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Some people have been trying justify the nonsense they broadcast in their cursed radio biafra by lying against BBC Hausa which strictly broadcast news and sometimes important political discussions and nothing else.

I have been listening to this station on a daily basis since 2011 and till today I have never heard anything against the Igbos in that station. The idi0ts have no proof and to add salt to the wound they don't even understand Hausa that much.

If anybody provides proof today against BBC Hausa that person will get 10k today today

that moment when the parasite promises the host 10k grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by tucky200(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
They got no evidence...
aguiyi:

that moment when the parasite promises the host 10k grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu..u wey don dey suffer since 19th century ..na ur chance be dis..just provide one evidence and ur life go change

5 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:

zoombies......Nnamdi kanu was offered $1 billion to quit radio biafra..... grin

Nothing wey person no go hear from these zombies.

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by uniklinkum(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Stop minding the illiterates... Shawali and Hausa are the most populous languages in Africa that why most international news station broadcast in these languages in Africa to cover vast audiences. I have come across hausas from all over west Africa living here.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:

Provide proof mr host. I know you will use the money as ur tissue paper but please I need proof
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You can't compare the two. BBC Hausa is a BBC service in Hausa. It's not owned by an Hausa Man. It's a branch of BBC.

it's just like African Magic Yoruba, and AMC igbo.

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by Abugab(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why are people even breaking a sweat over this KANU and his Biafra mission?
That mission was dead on arrival......
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by 1after: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
aguiyi:

Why not provide the so called evidence instead of insulting the guy. You dont feed him yet you calling him a parasite. Too many kids on nairaland lately. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

You can't compare the two. BBC Hausa is a BBC service in Hausa. It's not owned by an Hausa Man. It's a branch of BBC.

it's just like African Magic Yoruba, and AMC igbo.
But the biafran niggas said the station only talks ill about the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But the biafran niggas said the station only talks ill about the Igbos

they are zoombies. Don't listen to them. They are full of lies. I am igbo but i do not support Biafra.....at least not under that conman and his zoombie followers.

4 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by 9jii(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op,why mind the Sadistic fraud fellas?who are on another mission to deceive and destroy their tribe.

Na just jealous they cant have BBCbfraud.

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by PointB: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry oo.

I am not laughing at you. Just the way you said 10k. Abeg is it in dollar$ or pounds?

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
PointB:

grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry oo.

I am not laughing at you. Just the way you said 10k. Abeg is it in dollar$ or pounds?
Oh in Naira nagrin
Am I stup!d?
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by PointB: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

So you want to compare a billion dollar with a freaking N10k? Abi na joke??
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by kamair237(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
PMB the most loved president in Africa.... he will triumph still..... no matta d stones being thrown at him...
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by PointB: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Oh in Naira nagrin
Am I stup!d?

heheheheheh.
You are not stupid my brother, craze just dey worry you. Too much kunu is could be the problem. Abeg no vex.
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
PointB:

So you want to compare a billion dollar with a freaking N10k? Abi na joke??

No be joke o. Zoombies that listen to radio biafra claims that the director said he was given 1 billion dollars to quit the radio broadcast but he refused. grin
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
PointB:

heheheheheh.
You are not stupid my brother, craze just dey worry you. Too much kunu is could be the problem. Abeg no vex.

provide the link or shut up. sad
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

they are zoombies. Don't listen to them. They are full of lies. I am igbo but i do not support Biafra.....at least not under that conman and his zoombie followers.
I have nothing against Biafra but they shouldn't be insulting my tribe in the process
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by Fash20: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

$1 billion by who?
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fash20:
$1 billion by who? and you believed that. No wonder why you believe you are living in 'zoo'. What a gullible dumbass

the biafran zoombies do believe that....and many more.

Imagine how gullible people can be. I keep wondering what that man did to my people. You see very educated and highly enlightened people falling for crappy lies.

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by PointB: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

No be joke o. Zoombies that listen to radio biafra claims that the director said he was given 1 billion dollars to quit the radio broadcast but he refused. grin

He must be a man of honor. No some broke as/se clown offering pittance for info like the Op.

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I have nothing against Biafra but they shouldn't be insulting my tribe in the process

they insult everybody. The conman even insults his listeners.

2 Likes

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
PointB:

He must be a man of honor. No some broke as/se clown offering pittance for info like the Op.

if you actually believed that, then you really should examine your brains bro....no offense.
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris06: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Fash20:
$1 billion by who?

grin By Buhari
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by PointB: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

provide the link or shut up. sad

Is that how you are going convince millions who believe he (Buhari) made those comment? undecided undecided undecided No wonder Nigeria is a glorified jungle.
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by Fash20: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

grin By Buhari
grin
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

grin By Buhari
Lol
Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by PointB: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
shachris06:

if you actually believed that, then you really should examine your brains bro....no offense.

How would I blame you? What else do you do in the Zoo than to lie and deceive each other. To you everyone must be measured by the Zoo standard! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by successmatters(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abugab:
Why are people even breaking a sweat over this KANU and his Biafra mission?
That mission was dead on arrival......

and it continues to give you sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa by shachris02: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
PointB:

Is that how you are going convince millions who believe he made those comment? undecided undecided undecided No wonder Nigeria is a gloried jungle.

He said it live on radio biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto And Her 4 States While Lagos Is Still One / [photos] Pastor Forces All Church Members To Convert To Islam / Good News For All By NCC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.