Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation (28441 Views)

Top 5 African Safari Destinations For An Unforgetable Getaway / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by tobtap: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
adrianstylez:
Hello able nairalanders.

I want to surprise my bae with a trip to an exotic island/place during her birthday which comes up in december.

So I want you all to help me with a list of places where there is no visa requirements or cheap visa on arrival in africa, europe or asia. I will also like the cost break down of how much I should budget like ticket fee, hotels, tours e.t.c. I plan on spending a week with her in any destination I finally get to choose from. Your stories and experiences are also welcome so I can learn from.

Thanks for your suggestions.
cape verde
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by haywire1: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmm
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by pickabeau1: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahahahahahha

all terms and conditions will be disclosed pre - voyage

Taylor86:
Lover man we're not against ur tour with ur bae

plz i beg u in the name of God

dnt come back here and narrate to us how u left ur bae overseas cos she deprived u sex

Tnx and God bless ..

adrianstylez

Zanzibar
Gambia
cape Verde
Seychelles
Maldives

The only one that info is not so available online is cape verde
You have to get to senegal or gambia then take a flight into the cape verde islands

Zanzibar is in Tanzania (pay visa fee on arrival)

malldives is via dubai..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by SirdeKay: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
The Gambia is also highly recommended. Good hotels, lots of fellow tourists, exotic beaches and other tourist attractions. Low budget too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by ZUBY77(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Visa free.
One week.
2 people.
Hotel/'s and transport.
And above all, food.

All for 300K Naira..
Try your Village dude.

If you are lucky, you return with small change..
That's what it takes me to spend one week in my village.

5 Likes

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by itslinkin4005(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
My brother maiduguru will be the best opp boko haram camp

1 Like

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by pus96: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by pickabeau1: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
itslinkin4005:

I hear Sambisa Lodge has excellemt accomodation

3 Likes

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by jaysniggs: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
You better spend you cash here in Nigeria.
With 345k you will visit different states in Nigeria.
I'm sure there are places you haven't even visited here in Nigeria that will make you marvel at what you have in your country.
Proudly Naija

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
adrianstylez:
Hello able nairalanders.

I want to surprise my bae with a trip to an exotic island/place during her birthday which comes up in december.

So I want you all to help me with a list of places where there is no visa requirements or cheap visa on arrival in africa, europe or asia. I will also like the cost break down of how much I should budget like ticket fee, hotels, tours e.t.c. I plan on spending a week with her in any destination I finally get to choose from. Your stories and experiences are also welcome so I can learn from.

Thanks for your suggestions.

We have had threads about this on NL.
Like the one below.

www.nairaland.com/2333941/10-exotic-vacations-nigerians-take

And then some

www.nairaland.com/2364262/10-stunning-natural-swimming-spots

www.nairaland.com/2403981/6-romantic-honeymoon-destinations-nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Try sambisah forEst... it cool n u will make a lot of friEnds... and you might End up. not coming bak.

3 Likes

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

The Unsolveable Conflict With Igbos Asking For Biafra

by tsdarkside
date:21.07.2015

i am very angry with those igbos asking for a country named biafra in nigerian territory....but i admire their courage and their mind..
i asked my self,am i wrong,to be angry with them,after all,nigeria was managed realy like a zoo...i am sure every nigerian,wheater na yoruba or hausa or other tribes will agree with those igbos asking for biafra....i realy agree with them on this opinion...nigeria till now was realy like a ZOO...

okay..i gave myself a push,and try to understand this so called biafrans...i went to youtube,and watch many videos(ohh gigabytes ohh,my money suffered),of this so called biafrans demonstrating all over the world....and i was shocked....this matter is not something that will just calm down,just like that....their are demonstrations all over the world of this so called biafrans...from america to europe,even in india...i was shocked..!!! this matter is serious....they realy want their own,no matter what...

this people realy mean business,,,this is realy no matter for other nigerians to joke about,,,they mean business!!!

hmmm...okay i taught..now what??...i came back to myself...i know history.......now that i know that they are not few...i will give them 2 solutions...i dont want to be with someone,that dont like to be with me...

TWO SOLUTIONS:
1. this so called biafrans can go to the nigerian goverment,and ask for a autonimous biafran area but within nigeria,but under nigerian autority,the peaceful way(of course,only igbos that want to be biafran),it works in england,scotland and wales are both autonimous,but still england.

or

2. this so called biafrans can gather money toghether,and buy an island somewere in the world and rule their..... and still be friends with nigerians and keep their properties and make business the peaceful way....

anything else will be disaster......

forgive my writing,i never wrote something my self before...normaly i only copy and paste.....

9 Likes

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by royal101(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bros Use the money to pay for her traditional rights. make you nor go assume because of 45minutes fun and then you will regret your ticket fees. those that have ears let them do what....!!!
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by missKiffy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Try banana island or coconut island or pawpaw island or any other fruit island yu might tink of. Just make sure it has island.
Lol cheesy
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by bosunjohns(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vhicktor:
Try Seychelles island men. Great exotic tourist sites and hotel.

I have plans to go there in December too grin. So, I am basically still browsing up on concrete info.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by bosunjohns(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Codedbadboy:
Pls, how did this make front page under 5mins. Are u friends with Lalasticlala? Anyway, u can go to whispering palms in badagry
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by cmoney22222: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Try banana island or coconut island or pawpaw island or any other fruit island yu might tink of. Just make sure it has island.

Snake island or monkey island is also good. Its beside lion building at the back of kirikiri prisson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Mystiqme: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oya fajigirl. Your kain thread.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by guysis(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Bro d last time I had a guy took a lady for a trip and she didn't allow him way to P*, he left her there.
But if u insist on taking her, Jere is my opinion.
Try cattle ranch Obudu, or
Yankari in Bauchi, or
Beautiful heels of platuea in Jos, or
Madagascar island, or
Tunisia resort where some tourists were shot, or
Wide life park in Kenya, or
Go to Cotonou and watch imported goods like cars, or
Go to Disneyland in France, 2million naira will serve on both accommodation & feeding.
But my advise to u is, use that money and pay tieth in ur church.
Disneyland in France?
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by JayB11(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
frankson1:
try Bermuda Triangle.
Holy Mary, you no want mek him come back Lallai kam!!!
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
tsdarkside:

The Unsolveable Conflict With Igbos Asking For Biafra

by tsdarkside
date:21.07.2015

i am very angry with those igbos asking for a country named biafra in nigerian territory....but i admire their courage and their mind..
i asked my self,am i wrong,to be angry with them,after all,nigeria was managed realy like a zoo...i am sure every nigerian,wheater na yoruba or hausa or other tribes will agree with those igbos asking for biafra....i realy agree with them on this opinion...nigeria till now was realy like a ZOO...

okay..i gave myself a push,and try to understand this so called biafrans...i went to youtube,and watch many videos(ohh gigabytes ohh,my money suffered),of this so called biafrans demonstrating all over the world....and i was shocked....this matter is not something that will just calm down,just like that....their are demonstrations all over the world of this so called biafrans...from america to europe,even in india...i was shocked..!!! this matter is serious....they realy want their own,no matter what...

this people realy mean business,,,this is realy no matter for other nigerians to joke about,,,they mean business!!!

hmmm...okay i taught..now what??...i came back to myself...i know history.......now that i know that they are not few...i will give them 2 solutions...i dont want to be with someone,that dont like to be with me...

TWO SOLUTIONS:
1. this so called biafrans can go to the nigerian goverment,and ask for a autonimous biafran area but within nigeria,but under nigerian autority,the peaceful way(of course,only igbos that want to be biafran),it works in england,scotland and wales are both autonimous,but still england.

or

2. this so called biafrans can gather money toghether,and buy an island somewere in the world and rule their..... and still be friends with nigerians and keep their properties and make business the peaceful way....

anything else will be disaster......

forgive my writing,i never wrote something my self before...normaly i only copy and paste.....

Nwanne biko get small sense, its free

5 Likes

Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by cococandy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sunofgod:
Mauritius . . . budget $5000 for two people for the week.

This includes flights, taxis, hotels, food and shopping.
from nigeria or where?

That's sounds very very fair.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Dollyak(f): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Seycheles or maldives or even santorini in greece.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by zudozz: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
this Nairaland is becoming childish
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by wealthpos(f): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Senegal is a very cool and nice country for holidays and getaway,you can contact me if you would love to learn more and you will be glad you did...wealthpos1@gmail.com
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Pakingzzz(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by AleAirHub(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin
Taylor86:
youngman we're not against ur tour with ur bae

let whatever happens remain there

dnt come back here and narrate to us how u left ur bae overseas cos she deprived u sex

Tnx and God bless ..
grin
Taylor86:
youngman we're not against ur tour with ur bae

let whatever happens remain there

Tnx and God bless ..
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by NovusHomo(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2015
itslinkin4005:

Sambisa forest in the North East, or Soki in Ibadan.
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by sonymerlot: 1:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Sunofgod:
Mauritius . . . budget $5000 for two people for the week.

This includes flights, taxis, hotels, food and shopping.

Seriously not sure where you will be flying from, but with $5000? I will go to Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) 3 (three solid times) without spending a penny more on flights, taxis, hotels, food, liquor.....it is all inclusive as in unlimited. Shopping, well may be!

Do some research man.

P.S can people refrain from saying or typing Bae when refering to your significant otherundecided
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by OAM4J: 1:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Bar beach...they have exotic dancers and fresh fish pepper soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Using A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos / Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) / A Trip To Gberefun Village, Badagry, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.