Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) (8545 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Corecting The Lies About 100 Biafrans Burnt To Death By Hausa PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by queenzibah(f): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Information just coming in to our newsroom says there is heavy tension now in Owerri, the capital of Imo state. According to our reporter on the ground, Prince Ikem Obioma, the riot in Owerri was purportedly over the demolition of illegal structures by the Rochas Okorocha government through the government Agency (ENTRACO). All shops and banks around Douglas road – ama hausa- mbaise road axis under lock as I speak with heavy concentration of armed security personnels around the area.
www.igberetvnews.com/?p=608

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Government everywhere first of all issue a warning/notice before such actions are carried out...unless he didn't do that but if at all he did then they should calm down... the noise isn't justifiable!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by kamair237(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
I will be back
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by queenzibah(f): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wait oooo he didn't destroy hausa illegal structure na igbo structure for living he see. Well now I see why the people are angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by LEvuls(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ana m a bia
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is the caption and the body of the op related at all?

Must you incite the Hausas against the Igbos?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
okay
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Wait oooo he didn't destroy hausa illegal structure na igbo structure for living he see. Well now I see why the people are angry
u know y na...story of a slave trying to please his master
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by ChikezieU(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
They haven't seen anything yet, an hausa man stabbed someone there yesterday.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by StOla: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Where is the story or pictures of an attack?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Better!!

Wetin concern me?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by psucc(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let Nigeria falls . . .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by justanotherme: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
When The Dullard is there.
Fulani becomes the landlords of Owerrie.
Blame the Dullard

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by tucky200(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
op what the fvck is wrong with you..using another headline for a completely different story.....u fvcking tribal bigot !
queenzibah:
Information just coming in to our newsroom says
there is heavy tension now in Owerri, the capital
of Imo state. According to our reporter on the
ground, Prince Ikem Obioma, the riot in Owerri
was purportedly over the demolition of illegal
structures by the Rochas Okorocha government
through the government Agency (ENTRACO).
All shops and banks around Douglas road – ama
hausa- mbaise road axis under lock as I speak
with heavy concentration of armed security
personnels around the area.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by queenzibah(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:
op what the fvck is wrong with you..using another headline for a completely different story.....u fvcking tribal bigot !
you lack education.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
typing.....
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by tucky200(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
queenzibah:
you lack education.
Lol..read ur post then change the headline...
Stop looking for a way to start conflict btwn ibo and hausa,bliv me there is nothing to gain than bloodshed and loss of property and it the both tribe that gonna suffer from it

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
sighed
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
queenzibah:
you lack education.
i swear, you dont have sense....

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by tutusaint(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
queenzibah:
Information just coming in to our newsroom says
there is heavy tension now in Owerri, the capital
of Imo state. According to our reporter on the
ground, Prince Ikem Obioma, the riot in Owerri
was purportedly over the demolition of illegal
structures by the Rochas Okorocha government
through the government Agency (ENTRACO).
All shops and banks around Douglas road – ama
hausa- mbaise road axis under lock as I speak
with heavy concentration of armed security
personnels around the area.

Op, your caption and content don't agree. It's obvious you are a mischief seeker

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Rikidony(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
blame Radio Biafra, this is the sort of violence they are clamouring for. angry

Op were or source undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Rikidony(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
justanotherme:
When The Dullard is there.
Fulani becomes the landlords of Owerrie.
Blame the Dullard
undecided

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Brightology2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
K
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by queenzibah(f): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
tutusaint:

Op, your caption and content don't agree. It's obvious you are a mischief seeker
ok , also goto the source and edit that also
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by engrjacuzzi: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
APC state where okorocha is governing.....what can actually resolve this political tension in this country?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by bright007(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
na wa
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Crocz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na so e dey start...once hausas in the north hear this, chaos don start be dat

Hausa man no get time to reason...you kill one, they kill 10...that's dia ideology

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kill em all ... Kill the Yorubas too join

Oluwa waa ..Amin Amin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
jnrbayano:
Is the caption and the body of the op related at all?

Must you incite the Hausas against the Igbos?
dont mind the OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by sexaddict08(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
PLS KINDLY N MATURELY IGNORE THE OP.
I came back from work through the above mentioned places and there's nothing like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by wheesin(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
i will back to say something more productive
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) by 9jii(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sabon garri will turn to bounty land now now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! See Effect Of JP MORGAN Delisting On Stock Market Today- LIVE!! / Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures / Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.