Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures (8542 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu At Interdenominational Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Ekweremadu, Osinbajo And Ameachi At Interdenominational Church Service In Abuja / Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Aminat508(f): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
@AMILOADED

Thousands of loyalists of the Peoples Democratic Party stormed the PDP office at biket area in Osogbo on Monday for the party's 2018 interdenominational prayer programme.

Leaders and suporters of the PDP faction mobilises themselves from the 30 local government areas of the state to pray for the party's victory in the forthcoming gubernatorial election among other requests.

Before the prayers commenced proper, there were dancing and jubilations by the members over what most of them called the imminent defeat of the Rauf Aregbesola led administration and APC in the state.

Hon Soji Adagunodo in his address described the rally as a sign that God has delivered Osun state from the clutch of the APC, describing the huge attendance at the event as a sign that victory is at hand for the PDP.

“We thank God because he has answered our prayers. This year is the year of liberation for the people of Osun state. This is the beginning of the end for the oppressors”, he told the jubilant crowd.

Amiloaded correspondent gathered that In attendance at the rally were eight governorship aspirants of the party alongside top local, state and national leaders.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2018/01/annual-osun-pdp-interdenominational.html

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Aminat508(f): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
More photos

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by kinibigdeal(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2018
Is Aminat508 again

1 Like

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by PapaBaby: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2018
Am shocked at the crowd. Buhari days are numbered.
cc:sarrki

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by slawomir: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
PapaBaby:

who number am?
you just dey do like say nor be this country you dey or rather you nor know naija and their way

buhari days are numbered MAYBE if our vote count and even if our vote count still apc and buhari will win

and moreover

those are rented crowd. few came on their own
we don first run this kind matter for Benin City before that year.

them give my elder sister the contract
of bringing fifthy people
so she begin tell me make i organize people to come one pdp rally for sapele road for Benin City.
na so i begin call almost all my niggerzz and friends.

after everything she share one one thousand naira for them. and then she paid their transport to and fro. the people nor spend up to two hours there.

so wise up my guy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by UnknownT: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
APC go soon demolish this building housing the party secretariat

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Wealthii: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2018
wink
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Ugaboy: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2018
If a child fails he must repeat, am sorry Pdp...apc must repeat, until they make it right
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by dayleke: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
It is well na
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by MahatmaGhandi: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Who exactly are they praying to...their stomach right.
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
angry

∆ Forget crowd. APC is gone is osun state ∆

1 Like

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by chloedogie(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2018
Osun state people might be celebrating the obvious defeat of Aregbesola but I weep for the setback he has caused the state in general. When I heard from someone in the office of the auditor General of the state the debt of Osun, I was shocked to my bones. He actually gave osogbo a face lift but the state as a whole swim in poverty. Businesses are dying everyday and activities very slow. During the Xmas festive season, both the orisunbare and igbonna markets were very scanty. I just pray a better person mounts the horse of that state and help us out. I reside in Abuja but travel home frequently, it is very alarming.

As for those that will make noise about the schools he built, I'm sure you know it is only motivated or encouraged teachers that will perfectly teach those students inside those schools. Most teachers go to school just to mark attendance and be entitled to the usual half salary.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2018
I C PDP TAKING OVER.

3 Likes

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by CodecJay(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2018
grin

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by Factfinder1(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2018
If PDP still has this kind of crowd then it means 2019 is really gonna be a good year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by binsanni(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
which kind yeye prayer be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by abbeyty(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Rubbish, praying to PDP god who is the devil himself same to other parties their god is devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by stonebil(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2018
PDP is slowly gaining ground in yoruba land. since SW, SE meeting @ Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by DLuciano: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
slawomir:

who number am?
you just dey do like say nor be this country you dey or rather you nor know naija and their way

buhari days are numbered MAYBE if our vote count and even if our vote count still apc and buhari will win

and moreover

so she begin tell me make i organize people to come the rally for sapele road for Benin City.

after everything she share one one thousand naira for them. the people nor spend up to two hours there.

so wise up my guy
that picture is not that of a rented crowd, face the truth people are fed up with anything Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by emeka2847: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Many of them were told it was just a religious gathering

PapaBaby:
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by booz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Faith without work, The BIBLE says is death. After that session, abeg do the needful with your PVCs #osunbewise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by adem30: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
When you see Tope Alabi performing in an open filed, tell me who will not branch to dance. PDP ko PinDinPin ni

2 Likes

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by willynilly87: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
slawomir:

who number am?

and moreover

of bringing fifthy people
so she begin tell me make i organize people to come one pdp rally for sapele road for Benin City.
na so i begin call almost all my niggerzz and friends.

after everything she share one one thousand naira for them. and then she paid their transport to and fro. the people nor spend up to two hours there.

so wise up my guy

Not Yoruba land, nobody can buy our vote, go check since 1999 we have been voting different party, APC just list Osun West senatorial election to PDP and osun west is dr strongest base. Even Buari acknowledged our political sophistication in his January one broadcast. They will just collect your money and vote against u.

1 Like

Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by shaddoww: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
chloedogie:
Osun state people might be celebrating the obvious defeat of Aregbesola but I weep for the setback he has caused the state in general. When I heard from someone in the office of the auditor General of the state the debt of Osun, I was shocked to my bones. He actually gave osogbo a face lift but the state as a whole swim in poverty. Businesses are dying everyday and activities very slow. During the Xmas festive season, both the orisunbare and igbonna markets were very scanty. I just pray a better person mounts the horse of that state and help us out. I reside in Abuja but travel home frequently, it is very alarming.

As for those that will make noise about the schools he built, I'm sure you know it is only motivated or encouraged teachers that will perfectly teach those students inside those schools. Most teachers go to school just to mark attendance and be entitled to the usual half salary.
I beg how much do they pay those teachers in the private school again?
Oga no b about how much they are paid, it's how dynamic n updated they are.
Re: Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures by chloedogie(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
shaddoww:

I beg how much do they pay those teachers in the private school again?
Oga no b about how much they are paid, it's how dynamic n updated they are.

You can't compare NNPC with SPDC. They are both JVs in oil and gas industry. How would you feel if your salary was halved for no reason? A private school teacher signed to be paid whatever amount he's earning. They are entitled to full salary boy. And many private schools in osun pay more than the government schools. And talk about bn dynamic, boy you haven't met teachers in the state. Forget whatever is happening up north. The teachers down south are extremely good. I was trained by moat of them cos I went to a public school and some of the teachers that taught me are still in service. Though majority are retired.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Remains The Best Option For Nigeria Right Now –ambode / Five Fake NSCDC Officers Arrested For Impersonation, Extorting Money / Picture Of New DPO In Lagos Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.