Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) (30324 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
mtcheww...
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by honourablelumis: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
i dedicated dz to fela anikulapo
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by defemidefemi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
CR77:
Yes i mean it, she emulate the smile from me..Thanks
i will make it a prime duty to alwaz check ur DP not to c u only but ur smile too.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
My own view, fear jazz
We do all we do in a transparent manner at HBC. We always delivsr

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by tessy990(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2015
D future of osun is dead gone lipsrsealed
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by dhameelare(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Can't believe sm ppl would still be so stupid and senseless enough to hail him, he's a thief and he should be stoned to death at that point
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by IBBG(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
ice25:
why dem no go celebrate with him, atleast anyhow anyhow odourless fufu fit show. grin
Hahahahaha. Na just wetin dem dey afta. Very gullible set of people.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by kenoz(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Is like hunger never catch this people well
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Now that's why I have absolutely NO PITY for the people of Osun. They can starve for all I care.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Owoplenty(m): 2:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Solomon009:
Do u have a father.?
am sorry please,i was provoked by your coment but nevertheless i over-reacted.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Adortem: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2015
Its probably the illetrates that still love the man because the man is a good orator, expert in brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by imran90(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Ojestas:
[size=15pt]Awon ODE[/size]
ODE LAWON FAMILY E.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by imran90(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
tessy990:
D future of osun is dead gone lipsrsealed
[color=#000099][/color] na yu kill am abi
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Ojestas(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2015
imran90:
ODE LAWON FAMILY E.
Sure you don't have one. Stark foo.l, quote me back and regret quoting me.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by yurmeeh(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2015
either you like him or not we less concerned, this is our Honourable Governor and is going to deliver, its a matter of time.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by kaystick86(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2015
Am presently in osogbo for the break and where am staying iike 200 meters to the Governors House.

That picture on display is an old campaign picture, he dear not raise his head up in osogbo now as the entire state is against him.

With all this He is not even in town, he went to Saudi for umrah. So please Aregbe stop stop his silly media hyping and focus on the ibadan-Osogbo express road that he abandon after clearing the old one.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by CR77(f): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok.
defemidefemi:
i will make it a prime duty to alwaz check ur DP not to c u only but ur smile too.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by oseniafeez(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2015
adebrave1:
Check the picture very well..... Do you see educated fellow among them? Bullshit.!!!! They will just be lying up and down. The educated ones won't do this because (you know the remaining).....

You better visit a doctor for a check up..what's your defination of an educated person sef...mumulistic guy..
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by adebrave1(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2015
oseniafeez:

You better visit a doctor for a check up..what's your defination of an educated person sef...mumulistic guy..

I don't exchange words online, but I can see the type of person you're. Continue with your idiotic manners. A word is enough for you.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by engrajoo1(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbe for which side in cuba u do ur jazz make me sef go do as i wan contest for SUG president in my sch in btw i tink ds osun peopl ar d most gullible set of creatures God created AREGBE HAS USED THEIR POO AND DESTINY tho' am an indigene of osun buh nt residing thr
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by buchilino(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
thunder go fire anyone who says dis guy dey owe him workers, just look their faces, them no even resemble people wey do hungry.
Re: Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
woblow1:
This is the main reason why our politicians will continue to take us for a ride, either PDP or APC they are all the same,
Imagine a governor that was supposed to be stoned is being hailed by his people, majority of them are suffering because of this man mismanagement of their state money still they still went ahead to hail him, until we started stoning them on the road all this governor will keep on taking us as a fool
Gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB / FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.