Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). (2321 Views)

Here's What Happen To Your Brain When You Get Drunk / Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman / Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by hollowpot15684(m): 2:11am On Jul 18, 2015
This are the tricks i learnt from my grand father, and i will be glad to share it with you guys.
he was a medical retired Army and he was 104 when he died. This
tricks work perfectly for me, infact it gives me an edge in social
gathering. Just for the purpose of example, my best drinks are Mc Dowell and Heineken beer
i dont joke with drinks not especially when im not the one paying.

Here are the chants below

1.Always drink your favorite: yes your favorite, and this goes down to the (Psychological part) .
Imagine rice is your favorite food and beans is the food you dislike, if you are been served the two at the same time
which will you consume more without getting filled quicker? i bet it will always be rice just because its your favorite.
it is always the same with what you drink, when you go with your favorite drink you will always have a longer
time to stay out gulping some alcohol along with your friends and feeling less intoxicated.

2.Order for one Bottle at a time: This comes down to the (Economical part). when drinking, every single cup you
put in your mouth counts. for example A man who orders for two bottles of beer and consume them in
30min is likely to get intoxicated faster than a man who order for one bottle and consume it in 20 minute. its simple
drinking maths.
i understand Nigerians love showing off, you want to design the table with 20 bottle so that the person that comes in
will notice you are big tough guy, of course you are. but its otherwise with your stomach.

3.Do not rush the intake (Logical part): This is definitely where the important notice starts, As easy as that sounds it is highly complicated, the faster you sip and gulp in alcohol the faster you get intoxicated, the faster you throw up, the longer your hangover and the more queer you feel. instead of rushing the drink like a hungry man, why not relax sit like a gentleman and feel good while gulping with freestyle

4.Go along with yeast (Chemical part): yes i just spill the beans, when grandpa told me this i wonder how he discover such, well, he was in the army anyway and also a medical practitioner, why wouldn't he know. but i didn't just sit there and start eating yeast base on my belief of an old mans theory, i went ahead and do my research and guess what >>> its true.
Most yeast has an enzyme called Alcohol Dehydrogenase (ADH). There are several different types of ADH and other types of ADH can be found in plants and animals as well.
Humans possess ADH in both our stomachs and in our livers. The version we harbor can process not just alcohol from spirits, but also other alcohols that would be harmful to our bodies. In that way, our ADH protects us from small amounts of toxins that might occur in fermented foods and as a result of the fermentation that occurs during our own digestive processes.
The version of ADH found in yeast, specifically baker's yeast, is different than the ADH found naturally in the human body
It isn't as robust as the ADH in a human, but it can digest alcohol.
Here is how i do it, i go along with a 75cl of a soft drink (i use yogurt, cos its creamy and can neutralize oesophagus burn due to vodka intake), i put 8 teaspoon of yeast in the yogurt, mix well and drink half of it 10 minute before starting to drink, i cannot categorically tell you to put more than 8 teaspoon as the maximum amount you can put is only known to my oga in the grave (grandfather) but doing it the way i did it isn't bad. i always drink the rest in the midst of drinking.

5. Eat while drinking (Satisfaction): not necessarily a large food, you can do it with assorted meat or fish just to make sure you are eating something. when I did my research, it turns out that you directly absorb as much as 30% of alcohol through the stomach when you're drinking with food and as little as 10% without food. Since absorption through the stomach is slower than through the small intestines, this helps explain why we tend to get drunk more slowly when we're having our drinks with a meal than when we have it without a meal.

Pls o guys, i'm not sharing this to encourage drinking, i only share just to reduce the dangers and damages of After-drinking.
Drunkenness is a vagabond!!!
Drink responsibly, dont drink and drive. Stay safe
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by deniyor: 2:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Try at your own risk. Food and yeast will only slow down the process temporarily. Probably give you something to puke too.
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by denedene(m): 2:17am On Jul 18, 2015
i tried your method n i still got drunk undecided
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by hollowpot15684(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2015
denedene:
i tried your method n i still got drunk undecided

did u try all the methods as listed above?
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 18, 2015
the guys above me are Drunkerds and will throw more light on this
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by deniyor: 2:29am On Jul 18, 2015
londongal03:
the guys above me are Drunkerds and will
throw more light on this

They have come...#hypocrite_alert
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 18, 2015
deniyor:

They have come...#hypocrite_alert
#bigotalert
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by deniyor: 2:36am On Jul 18, 2015
londongal03:
#bigotalert

look who is talking. You come hia dey form shocked. Like say we no know you.

1 Like

Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by denedene(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2015
hollowpot15684:

did u try all the methods as listed above?
except the yeast and in no particular order undecided
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by Greenbuoy(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by hollowpot15684(m): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2015
denedene:
except the yeast and in no particular order undecided
It works well in that order. Go do it like a pro
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Some people still happy to be a drunk.
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by Generalkorex(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Passing by
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by hollowpot15684(m): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Faba:
Some people still happy to be a drunk.
This is to prevent been drunk, not to encourage getting drunk.
Incase you find urself in a ceremony and there's surplus of drink, help urself by trying those steps out.
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by malakus(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Must one drink all night?
Re: How To Drink All Night And Never Get Drunk (18+). by Gigihealth: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Alcohol use disorder which also involves a level that's sometimes called alcoholism. This is a pattern of alcohol use involving problems in controlling your drinking, always preoccupied with alcohol, continuing to use it even when it brings problems, drinking more to get the same effect, and also having withdrawal symptoms when you rapidly decrease or stop drinking. Click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/alcohol-use-disorder-causes-treatment/

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Anambra Commences Second Phase Of Vaccination / Pls Help My Private Part / FG Will Not Print Money To Pay Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.