Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt (1061 Views)

NEMA Sends Food To Victims Of Benue Flood / Falana Advises Govt To Handle $43.4m Cash Haul With Care / Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by AnambraDota: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Truck loads of food stuff donated to workers and other categories of people in Osun State by the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Dr. David Oyedepo, have arrived in the state for distribution. The State Pastor of the LFCW, Olumuyiwa Emmanuel, announced the arrival of the food aid on Wednesday during the mid-week service of the church in Osogbo, the state capital. The cleric said the bishop donated the food items which included rice, vegetable oil, tomato pastes and others for distribution to church members and other residents of the state who were experiencing lack. He stated that the food would be distributed at the church premises on Sunday (tomorrow) after service. Civil servants, retirees and other categories of workers in the state are being owed several months. Emmanuel said, “I am happy to announce to you that trailer load of rice, vegetable oil, tomato and other things sent by the bishop have arrived. The distribution will be done on Sunday. “Invite your friends and neighbours, Christians and non Christians; everybody will be taken care of. We are blessed to be a blessing unto others. Bring people who need the food, young and old, all of them will be catered for. We have more than enough for everybody.” Oyedepo, speaking in Omu-Aran, Kwara State on Friday during the second convocation ceremony of Landmark University, decried the inability of Nigeria to achieve national food security. He said Nigeria should emulate China, India, and Malaysia that all recorded salutary economic transformation as result of their successful agricultural revolution. According to him, the three countries first conquered hunger before they moved to high tech industrial revolution.
www.punchng.com/news/oyedepo-sends-food-aid-to-osun-advises-govt/
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by boombay(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2015
osun state government is a joke!
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Trailblazer1(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Is the hunger siege in osun still going on?
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Haywhymido(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2015
a person dat said he wont take care of his sick sister because she is a muslim(alhaja),failed to renounce her faith n convert to christainity.Now telling both christain n non christain to come for food embarassed in the church premises. wonders shocked when u r done with ur public stunt let me know dude.
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by temitemi1(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbese is an embarrassment to humanity!
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Trailblazer1(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Dear Igbos on Nairaland,
Let us rise up and make a mark, let's imprint our name in the sands of time. Let's us contribute our own quota in feeding our brothers in Osun. History will remember that once upon a time, the people of osun where hungry and we the igbos contributed in feeding them. Let's silent the voice of bigots and Igbo haters on nairaland.

Let's make history.

I will start with a #1000

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Trailblazer1(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
a person dat said he wont take care of his sick sister because she is a muslim(alhaja),failed to renounce her faith n convert to christainity.Now telling both christain n non christain to come for food embarassed in the church premises. wonders shocked when u r done with ur public stunt let me know dude.
Dear hater,
You can refuse to eat oyedepo's food and die of hunger. Its also a jihad grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
a person dat said he wont take care of his sick sister because she is a muslim(alhaja),failed to renounce her faith n convert to christainity.shocked when u r done with ur public stunt let me know dude.
. . . . . . I guess that his sister (Alhaja) is your landlady? Are you sure about this fact man or an hearsay?!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Segadem(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Good from Papa
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Maxymilliano(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Is the hunger siege in osun still going on?

Lol @ Hunger siege ... grin
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Haywhymido(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Dear hater,
You can refuse to eat oyedepo's food and die of hunger. Its also a jihad grin
hate d dude?? no, hating him will be me belittling myself
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Haywhymido(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Igbos on Nairaland,
Let us rise up and make a mark, let's imprint our name in the sands of time. Let's us contribute our own quota in feeding our brothers in Osun. History will remember that once upon a time, the people of osun where hungry and we the igbos contributed in feeding them. Let's silent the voice of bigots and Igbo haters on nairaland.

Let's make history.

I will start with a #1000
first feed ur people for imo state. charity begins at home dey say
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by arabbunkum: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbe is a scammer.
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Trailblazer1(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
hate d dude?? no, hating him will be me belittling myself

A Non-entity feeling important on Nairaland

Do you even have a name
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Trailblazer1(m): 8:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
first feed ur people for imo state. charity begins at home dey say
Whether you like it or not, we will feed you, cos you are hungry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Haywhymido(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Whether you like it or not, we will feed you, cos you are hungry cheesy
bloody bigot.
Re: Oyedepo Sends Food Aid To Osun, Advises Govt by Haywhymido(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:

A Non-entity feeling important on Nairaland

Do you even have a name
ode, i wont come down to ur lvl to spew nonsense jst as u r doing. but urself a favour try nxt door.

(1) (Reply)

#18,000 Minimum Wage To Be Increased Soon / Cargo From China Increases To Onne Port! / Rivers Gov Poll: Appeal Court Expunges Part Of Apc’s Petition Against Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.