Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Question For Islam Haters!? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Question For Islam Haters!? (6844 Views)

What Does Islam Teach Us Regarding Haters? / Rationalizations For Islam / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aristotlengr: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 2:207: And there is the type of
man who gives his life to earn the
pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of
kindness to (His) devotees. (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT by
right.”

What right ?

The penalty for murder is death in many states in America, if you or a member of your family is murdered, is it not your RIGHT that the state investigate and punish the culprit.

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by dejilg(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
aminusanti:

indeed.. cheesy
a wise man will do his own investigation into a subject matter and not condemn blindly.
How would you understand when ur heart is blocked and full of criticism. i suggest you go bck and study your scriptures well rather than all this copy and paste work you are doing and trying so hard to prove you knw Islam when you don't even knw ur religion..

see, u r d one who condemns blindly cos ur heart is blocked and full of criticism...if not show me what I copied and pasted. and how did u know I don't know my own religion not to talk of islam
It seems the muslim brain gets severely damaged by reciting the junk called quran...this is shown again in ur response of "u don't know islam, so keep quiet" when actually u haven't been able to show ur assumptions!!!
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2015
dejilg:

see, u r d one who condemns blindly cos ur heart is blocked and full of criticism...if not show me what I copied and pasted. and how did u know I don't know my own religion not to talk of islam
It seems the muslim brain gets severely damaged by reciting the junk called quran...this is shown again in ur response of "u don't know islam, so keep quiet" when actually u haven't been able to show ur assumptions!!!

Ask someone better to read your previous posts and explain to u your level of ignorance if u can't still identify it..Seek proper knowledge pls n stop deceiving your self..

1 Like

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by dejilg(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
aminusanti:

Ask someone better to read your previous posts and explain to u your level of ignorance if u can't still identify it..Seek proper knowledge pls n stop deceiving your self..

Like I said, the usual muslim response is "shut up, u don't understand islam" ---- that line is worn out!!! Invent a new one
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
jcross19:
I have read some koran verses that prove to me where all those islamic terrorists are getting there inspirations from and later discovered koran has up to 109 verses made to condemn non muslims to death by beheading or hanging, even raping to death. On my own research I discovered all muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims and they use to shout allahu akbr after killing non muslims. Do you get me now?
How do you define terror? if all Muslims are
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 2:207: And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah: And Allah is full of kindness to (His) devotees. (Yusuf Ali)
Surah 17:33: “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT by right.”
What right ?
If you kill, you will be killed for example, any problem with that?
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by jcross19: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
mustymatic:

How do you define terror? if all Muslims are
where in my post do I say all muslims are terrorists ? Try to read it again.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
jcross19:
sorry I mean if all terrorists are
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by jcross19: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
mustymatic:
sorry I mean if all terrorists are
write the question now in full.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
jcross19:
write the question now in full.
K
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by jcross19: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
mustymatic:
You have nothing meaningful
"k"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
jcross19:

Here is where u mentioned that

"discovered koran has up to 109 verses made to condemn non muslims to death by beheading or hanging, even raping to death".
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by mustymatic(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2015
jcross19:
"K"
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by trapQ: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
these people still look for new moronic ways to defend their garbage of a religion. over 109 verses that instruct Muslims to kill and instill terror; specifically instructing them to strike the heads of the unbelievers and cut off their hands. same prophet Mohammed who is their "Messiah" carried out hundreds of inhumane acts against mankind - ordered the beheadings of over 600 to 900 unbelievers, married an alarmingly underaged child and carnally knew her, raped women etc.I don't understand how one can "gather them and kill" out of context because that's the only thing these gullible Muslims say- that we read it out of context.....LMAO

all you Muslims should go to borno or syria and preach your piss of a religion to the bombers since you think they read it out of context.... sh!t be upon him.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
trapQ:
these people still look for new moronic ways to defend their garbage of a religion. over 109 verses that instruct Muslims to kill and instill terror; specifically instructing them to strike the heads of the unbelievers and cut off their hands. same prophet Mohammed who is their "Messiah" carried out hundreds of inhumane acts against mankind - ordered the beheadings of over 600 to 900 unbelievers, married an alarmingly underaged child and carnally knew her, raped women etc.I don't understand how one can "gather them and kill" out of context because that's the only thing these gullible Muslims say- that we read it out of context.....LMAO

all you Muslims should go to borno or syria and preach your piss of a religion to the bombers since you think they read it out of context.... sh!t be upon him.

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (al-baqara 2:6)

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment. (al-baqara 2:7)
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by trapQ: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
john 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Jeremiah 33:3 call on me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which thou knowest not

john 14:6 I am the way, the truth and life, no one comes to the father except through me

john 8:32 and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

blessings!!!
aminusanti:

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (al-baqara 2:6)

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment. (al-baqara 2:7)
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
trapQ:
john 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Jeremiah 33:3 call on me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which thou knowest not

john 14:6 I am the way, the truth and life, no one comes to the father except through me

john 8:32 and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

blessings!!!

Does the belief in Jesus, peace be upon him, as a ‘son of God’ really make sense?

What exactly does 'son of God' mean?

Can true salvation from God, be the punishment of someone else who is innocent from any of these crimes, to be punished as though he were guilty?

Does God need someone to suffer severe punishment, even though they are trying, day after day.

Did Jesus, peace be upon him, tell the people to take him as a god, or to worship him?

Better start looking for solutions b4 its too late Mr TrapQ
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by trapQ: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
first of all I'm not "Mr", I'm a girl.

well I purposely wrote the verse john 3:16 because I knew you were going to refute it as I know that Muslims don't go well with that line. "Son of God" means he is the son of God. we are sons and daughters of God but JESUS CHRIST is the "only begotten son" of GOD. yes JESUS CHRIST is to be worshipped because he is GOD. surprised? I'm sure you know about the "trinity". GOD is in three persons

the father
the son
the holy spirit.

the father is the lord GOD almighty, the son is my loving JESUS CHRIST who died for all sins(including the sins you're yet to commit), the holy spirit is the spirit of GOD which is in us which gives us guidance and direction. now we are also in trinity...because we are "spirits", we have a "soul" and live in a "body".

of course JESUS is to be worshipped because he acknowledged that he was God in Matthew 4:7 saying "it is written, thou shall not tempt the lord your GOD". also john10:30 says " I and my father are one". also, notice that JESUS always "verily verily I say unto you", he never said GOD told him, like all the other prophets did.

pls try to rephrase your other question regarding "salvation" and punishment" and I will answer it accordingly.

thanks
aminusanti:

Does the belief in Jesus, peace be upon him, as a ‘son of God’ really make sense?

What exactly does 'son of God' mean?

Can true salvation from God, be the punishment of someone else who is innocent from any of these crimes, to be punished as though he were guilty?

Does God need someone to suffer severe punishment, even though they are trying, day after day.

Did Jesus, peace be upon him, tell the people to take him as a god, or to worship him?

Better start looking for solutions b4 its too late Mr TrapQ
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
trapQ:
first of all I'm not "Mr", I'm a girl.

well I purposely wrote the verse john 3:16 because I knew you were going to refute it as I know that Muslims don't go well with that line. "Son of God" means he is the son of God. we are sons and daughters of God but JESUS CHRIST is the "only begotten son" of GOD. yes JESUS CHRIST is to be worshipped because he is GOD. surprised? I'm sure you know about the "trinity". GOD is in three persons

the father
the son
the holy spirit.

the father is the lord GOD almighty, the son is my loving JESUS CHRIST who died for all sins(including the sins you're yet to commit), the holy spirit is the spirit of GOD which is in us which gives us guidance and direction. now we are also in trinity...because we are "spirits", we have a "soul" and live in a "body".

of course JESUS is to be worshipped because he acknowledged that he was God in Matthew 4:7 saying "it is written, thou shall not tempt the lord your GOD". also john10:30 says " I and my father are one". also, notice that JESUS always "verily verily I say unto you", he never said GOD told him, like all the other prophets did.

pls try to rephrase your other question regarding "salvation" and punishment" and I will answer it accordingly.

thanks

Whatever gender u belong to d msg remain d same.. what are you answering accordingly??
The issue is I fully understood all d verses u quote and bible as whole but your knowledge on both Bible n Qur'an is very weak, how can I start a debate with u for understanding while all ur previous posts r full of hate and criticism...
pls kindly explain to me the concept of God in Islam
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by trapQ: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
You don't expect me to know the Qur'an word for word, do you?? But I know it well enough to know the teachings and that they support terrorism, rape, killing of apostates, pedophilia, spousal abuse etc etc etc. What do you mean by my previous post is full of hate and criticism. Are you saying I'm wrong for calling a spade a spade?? All the things I listed in my previous comment about your prophet Mohammed were true. Wasn't he a rapist, serial killer and pedophile?? Or do you have "more refined" words for those atrocities?. I really dont understand. If Mohammed was around today, he would have been charged and convicted with genocide. Isis and boko haram are only following in his footsteps.

Concept of God in Islam...lol, that will take centuries. But well Allah is "the compassionate", "the merciful","the eternal refuge" , he has no son, he's all knowing, all powerful... The list goes on.

My question for you is regarding sura 10:94. Why did Allah tell the prophet Mohammed to ask the people of "the book" (Christians) to seek the truth if he had any doubt's conceening the things Allah told him? quote author=aminusanti post=36595382]

Whatever gender u belong to d msg remain d same.. what are you answering accordingly??
The issue is I fully understood all d verses u quote and bible as whole but your knowledge on both Bible n Qur'an is very weak, how can I start a debate with u for understanding while all ur previous posts r full of hate and criticism...
pls kindly explain to me the concept of God in Islam[/quote]
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by aminusanti(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
trapQ:
You don't expect me to know the Qur'an word for word, do you?? But I know it well enough to know the teachings and that they support terrorism, rape, killing of apostates, pedophilia, spousal abuse etc etc etc. What do you mean by my previous post is full of hate and criticism. Are you saying I'm wrong for calling a spade a spade?? All the things I listed in my previous comment about your prophet Mohammed were true. Wasn't he a rapist, serial killer and pedophile?? Or do you have "more refined" words for those atrocities?. I really dont understand. If Mohammed was around today, he would have been charged and convicted with genocide. Isis and boko haram are only following in his footsteps.

Concept of God in Islam...lol, that will take centuries. But well Allah is "the compassionate", "the merciful","the eternal refuge" , he has no son, he's all knowing, all powerful... The list goes on.

My question for you is regarding sura 10:94. Why did Allah tell the prophet Mohammed to ask the people of "the book" (Christians) to seek the truth if he had any doubt's conceening the things Allah told him? quote author=aminusanti post=36595382]

pls kindly explain to me the concept of God in Islam

i wont go about arguing with you with all your nonsense accusations i have no time for that, but i will try my level best to be answering your queries . Honestly, if i were you i will concentrate on reading and seeking proper knowledge not just picking and going with what others are saying out of ignorance... Pls provide proofs where islam is teaching terrorism, rape, killing of apostates, pedophilia, spousal abuse??

Concerning sura 10:94 So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

Many Christians like you without further research claim that Quran Surah 10:94 tells Muslims to ask People of Book that is Christians and Jews if they are in doubt about Qur'an. Now read these verses carefully starting from surah 10:90 - surah 10:94. Only a hypocrite will read this and still put it in that context.
From all of the context they just pick up this verse saying that Muslims should ask People of Book if they are in Doubt. Well let us read the whole passage.

Surah 10:90
And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."

Surah 10:91
Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?

Surah 10:92
So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless

Surah 10:93
And We had certainty settled the Children of Israel in an agreeable settlement and provided them with good things. And they did not differ until [after] knowledge had come to them. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.

Surah 10:94
So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

From Reading the Above Passages we can conclude that Allah helped the People of Israel and saved them from Pharaoh. He showered His blessings upon the People of Israel and settled them in a beautiful place of Jerusalem. Yet they fell into groups and worked against Allah's order and were arrogant.
This is the mischief that Quran says to be asked by People of the Book.
Re: A Question For Islam Haters!? by olatade(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Most times when we walk into big malls, boutiques, supermarkets, we never question their prices. We pay exactly what we see on the price tags and even hand out tips to the staff.
But the moment we are out of these shops and want to buy banana, our bargaining game gets off to the roof. Poor widow with 12 hungry children at home tells you banana is N100. She even takes out her time to explain how difficult it was for her to even buy it, how the economy is so tough.
But we insist that if it's not N50, we are not paying. Some of us even step back into our cars and make to drive away. But because 'half bread is better chin chin', this woman is forced to call you back and sell to you at little or no gain. In her heart, she cries, she's worried about how she'll survive with her children. She silently reassures herself that 'It's well.
God will definitely provide.'' While you happily chop the luscious banana. Take some seconds out and think about this, guys. Am always moved to tears when I see people who genuinely and helplessly hawk petty goods to feed and survive for that day, especially women and children. Please don't bargain hard with small vendors like this. They do business not to buy designer bags, Gucci shoes and designer clothes but to LIVE and EAT for that day and the children share the remaining money among themselves to take to school the next day (that's if there's any left).
"He who gives to the poor lends to his maker"
SHARE this message and let the CHANGE start from you today.
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides / An Hadith on Helping Muslims / Advice To The Salafis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.