Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others (5087 Views)

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Nigeria Biafra Cyber War! Tune In Just Restore Radio 24 Biafra Few Minute Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by veltany: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Just when federal security operatives claim they have
arrested suspected masterminds of Radio Biafra with its signals
reportedly jammed, the organization announced on
Friday that it has launched another station, with 50 others being planned.

Radio Biafra, which is still broadcasting on the world wide
web, is a transmitting platform calling for the secession of the
old eastern region from Nigeria.
The Cable reports that the new station identified as “Biafra 24 Radio” has hit the airwaves pushing the same message of
“freedom of Biafraland”, adding
that the radio station says it is running with the motto of
“bringing Biafra closer”.
Meanwhile, residents of Port Harcourt, Rivers state, were said to be having difficulty accessing
the station. Joseph Udofia, one
of the residents told the online
newspaper that of all the stations broadcasting in Rivers,
none is Radio Biafra.
“The 97.6FM was the former frequency (and) they claim to
have moved to 102.1FM, but I
can authoritatively say that nothing is being broadcast on
that frequency now,” he said.

The location and local frequency
of Biafra 24 Radio could not be ascertained.
Radio Biafra, which refers to Nigeria as a zoo, said the
government is being unfair to them, claiming that Buhari
promoted “Radio Chanji” when he was seeking power.
“Radio Chanji was floated by Buhari and the APC,
unregistered, to oust (President Goodluck) Jonathan. Yet Radio
Biafra is registered and they want to stop us. Why do you
need the United Kingdom, the
United States, Israel to stop Radio Biafra?” the on air
personality queried.
He accused the government of
trying to sabotage its
operations by telling Tune-in Radio, an online platform, to
shut down Radio Biafra.
“The government told tune in to shut it down, what they do not understand is that tune in is just
one of several listening ports.
Tune in after much pressure have now restored Radio Biafra
back to their platform,” the
voice stated.

Source:
[url]dailypost.ng/2015/07/17/radio-biafra-launches-biafra-24-radio-plans-50-other-stations/[/url]
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by veltany: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2015
My take:

Nnamdi Kanu is like the proverbial bird Nza, who after having a free delicious meal of the night, challenged his Chi (God) to a wrestling match.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Obijulius: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2015
See OP claiming first to comment on his post grin grin grin grin grin

Why is Nigeria so worried about this Biafra thing? I know some of my Igbo brothers don't support it but an over-whelming majority of us from the SS and SE support it fully.

The wise thing for the Nigerian government to do is to seek guidance from the UK and Sudan on issues like this and call on the UN to organise a referendum for the peoples of the Lower Niger.

Those who want to stay in Nigeria can negotiate the terms of their residency with the Nigerian government.

There is no universal law that says Nigeria must remain united. I think we may even do better divided, and stop all this reliance on Niger Delta oil and gas.

Question for those against Biafra/Self-Actualization:

Just state your reason for insisting that Biafra must remian part of Nigeria?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by queenzibah(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Radio biafra is one and only which is radio bifra , any other is fake from nigeria, my biafran's be aware

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by saintneo(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Radio Biafra is wrong for inciting violence

Take a look at team compare Rangers versus Enyimba and also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by RichDad1(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2015
[size=16pt]Tyrants[/size]
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by RichDad1(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2015
Radio Biafra ko Brilla Fm ni
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
At times I wonder the type of weed that moderator took yester night that is still affecting her this morning, I wonder how radio biafra or biafra itself is a criminal organisation angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Christonjnr(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2015
grin
lol.
Jam radio Biafra now.while the cool transmissions is heating us here in South East
NBC lying since 31st,after Buari's inauguration

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by babajero(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Radio Biafra I know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by derolemode(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Using an Akwa Ibom name trying to use the divide and rule formula wont work try something else. I am an Akwa Ibomite and always support biafra same as the rest of my people.
#BiafraMustCome

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by veltany: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
queenzibah:
Radio biafra is one and only which is radio bifra , any other is fake from nigeria, my biafran's be aware

Did you read the news at all. The supposed previous frequency was jammed.

And lest i forget to add. RADIO BIAFRA IS A FRAUD. BIAFRA IS A FRAUD
period.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by vayne(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2015
vichks:
At times I wonder the type of weed that moderator took yester night that is still affecting her this morning, I wonder how radio biafra or biafra itself is a criminal organisation angry
shocked so she referred to Biafra as a criminal organization.
Chai,
When the likes of buhari,Oba of Lagos and the Zulu king of South Africa are being praised for making inciting statements.
They are busy trying to silence Biafra.
Ok o.

Back to topic
Biafra must stand
The zoo must fall.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Obijulius: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2015
What do you have against Biafra? What are your fears and concerns?

veltany:

period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Obijulius: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2015
So I take it to mean that if NNamdi Kanu should water down his rhetoric and pursue a diplomatic solution, you would give your support to the actualization of Biafra. Irrespective of your tribe?

saintneo:
Radio Biafra is wrong for inciting violence

Take a look at team compare Rangers versus Enyimba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Harryzon(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Biafra! Biafra!!...the Gold Nigerians don't wanna let go...we can still do better without oil and Nigeria. So make them free we now..( in Terry G 's voice)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
vayne:

shocked so she referred to Biafra as a criminal organization.
Chai,
When the likes of buhari,Oba of Lagos and the Zulu king of South Africa are being praised for making inciting statements.
They are busy trying to silence Biafra.
Ok o.

Back to topic
Biafra must stand
The zoo must fall.
me tire for this girl ooo, before its farano we dy worry now it's this weed taker we come dy worry now, I bet she does not even know her roots that's why she is spewing this thrash about biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by IAMTHEHERO: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Omo!!! This is what they call 'TECH NU UZU' This Nnamdi KANU is really keeping Buhari administration on its toes,otherwise Buhari would have messed the Easterners up by now. He is already begging.ln Buhari's voice HMMMM, I DID NOT MAKE ANY ANTI IGBO STATEMENTS. LAI MOHAMMED IS MY WITNESS.I HAVE NOT GRANTED ANY INTERVIEW SINCE I TOOK OVER.I ONLY WENT TO WEST GERMANY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:

period.

Actually you are the dyslexic one, mister. The post state that another branch has been opened. That you can't receive Radio Lagos signal in Ondo clearly does mean Radio Lagos isn't functional.

You get the analogy now?♦

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by teepsee(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
I don't even know the one I will support. This biography of a thing is making me sick. In anyway if we are to divide please let it be in a peaceful manner. Violence never profit anyone.
📴🆓
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by ChelseaDr(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
@Ishilove

With due respect, l think it is wrong to say that Biafra is a criminal organization, it is a serious indictment. Biafra is NOT the same as Radio Biafra. No reasonable person will support incitement of any kind.

Calling Biafra a criminal organization is like calling OPC, Arewa, NDVF etc criminal organizations. l think it is not right. By saying this you are indirectly encouraging incitement in this forum unless if you can show us an evidence where Biafra is described a criminal organization. My submission though...Thank you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by queenzibah(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:

period.
jam your head! For your info your zoo don't have that capacity. I'm listening morning programme on it now , also did the same in the night, even my kanu directed his members to widraw in aba yesterday night if not you would hav hear the destroying of the ur country this morning........ He said not yet time , nevver match , I ordered you all to move bak , he commanded.

Les I forget can you sleep while hearin biafra?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by veltany: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Obijulius:
What do you have against Biafra? What are your fears and concerns?

I have everything against biafra.
One being that this country cannot survive the breeding of another terrorist group.
As far as I know, Kanu is ignorantly 'growing' another terrorist group in pursuance of his personal and selfish interest.
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by farano(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
vichks:
me tire for this girl ooo, before its farano we dy worry now it's this weed taker we come dy worry now, I bet she does not even know her roots that's why she is spewing this thrash about biafra
What is this one saying? mtcheeewww!
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
farano:
What is this one saying? mtcheeewww!
better just move along or I will dig up your past sins yet unforgotten

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by farano(f): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
vichks:
better just move along or I will dig up your past sins yet unforgotten
Who cares. Goan hug a wet transformer.

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by PenSniper: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2015
I am enjoying all this. Quite amusingn
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Obijulius: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Sorry if I'm been a bother, but permit me to crave your indulgence once again.

Do you have anything against the people who desire, peacefully, to have a country (Biafra) separate from Nigeria?

Let us assume that NNAMDI KANU acted ignorantly, and that we pursue an accelerated but peaceful exit from Nigeria, would that make you reconsider your current stance on this matter?

Given your hate for terrorism and violence (and I'm with you on this), can you propose other ways through which we can negotiate a peaceful exit from Nigeria?

Anyone is free to comment on this?

veltany:

I have everything against biafra.
One being that this country cannot survive the breeding of another terrorist group.
As far as I know, Kanu is ignorantly 'growing' another terrorist group in pursuance of his personal and selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by saintneo(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Obijulius:
So I take it to mean that if NNamdi Kanu should water down his rhetoric and pursue a diplomatic solution, you would give your support to the actualization of Biafra. Irrespective of your tribe?

Yes!
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Emereolevanwill(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2015
the ZO0 must FALL.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2015
On Biafra we stand, no going back. This zoo called Nigeria must crumble like former Soviet Union, whether Hausa/fulani including "sophisticated people" like it or yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Will Not Be Screened! He Has Been Indicted! / DMO Releases States External Debts As At Dec 31st 2015 / Am Stronger Than God - Nnamdi Kanu Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.