Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (66799 Views)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Largeese(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
I can safely assume part of this country has gone to the dogs. Even kids who don't know what all of these means are now been searched for bombs. Any notherner who see's this and is happy with it should be shot!

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way.,,and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots

Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by grin88(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Damayor12:
talk talk talk abeg
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Acekidc4(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
It seems that's the Only Way out for Now!! We no know Who be Who??
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Sandydayz(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Painful...
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Donbabaj: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
See the countenance of the police woman checking the boy! she be like "God make this boy no carry bomb o'!

but jokes apart! its not easy o! God will grant our security agents the wisdom to overcome this insurgency

#RIPdeadBokoharamvictims
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by ObiOkpor(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:
Let's assume the little boy has bombs on him, what will protect the lady cop?

She is not even suited for what she is doing.
Daft and clueless organisation (NPF). What do you expect?
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Israel5(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Only in the North. Search e cock area too jare.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2015
The end of BH is near.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by bigzic(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

That's nija for you.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by emmalexabl(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2015
This is serious...
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by zurine(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2015
hmm
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Jamesking08: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2015
The truth be say, person wey wear suit kit up with tie looking very smart can never be a suicide bomber. Na still those people wey dey wear agbada dey do all those things. I wonder what they stand to gain in killing others
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by papaejima1: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Poor boy. If not for those blood suckers who would have thought that a little boy like this would be used as a suicide bomber.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Lanceslot(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Terrible situation. Smh
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by tohpahz(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Built2last:
Boko-are-rams can use anything.

But why will the police officers be searching with bare hands, no gloves at all. You go to our hospitals you see doctors and nurses touching you with no hand gloves. Please wear gloves, i have no idea the infections you carry and you dont know me.

So if this boy was wired, this is how you will be romancing bomb till it goes off on you.

Kontinu officer, hell is not full

Which hospital?
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Lyndylove: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Oh no! Its saddening to see little innocent kids exposed to this.

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by gamaliel121(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

You are right..
See the look on her face..
I just pity her already
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Mayokay01(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2015
I dnt tink this can work,to get a sucide bomber#
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by pussygotlips: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

lol

in Nigeria we use one soul to protect others.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by otunbashonny(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Npf I hail ooo
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by jamebro55: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Nobody can tell
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
kingarizona1:
Lol grin Everybody Muslim is now a suspect____ Lord help us

Fixed!
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Mayokay01(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
what if the boy was a sucide bomber and was with a bomb,who knows what will happen#
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Mayokay01(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
what if the boy was a sucide bomber and was with a bomb,who knows what wiould have happen#
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by BERNANKE(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Allah AhkBomb..... shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Tobium1(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2015
She's not even armed sad
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Largeese(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Misanthrope:
Ha. Lazy Nigerians.

This is what happens when a country is filled with inane citizens, and useless leaders.

Now we rolling of the floor like abandoned babies, crying about security and looking for whom to blame.

There is something called preparation, our security was weak if not useless, that gave the terrorists a chance to invade us, and that is why it is taking us too much time, energy and resources to repair it.

Nigeria is not even ready for a revolution, whoever is trying to chance Nigeria should focus on Education, with education, we can improve in cognition, no educated youth will waste his time in terrorism, no educated youth will be gullible enough to fall for government scams and exaggerated promises.

Yet, our educational system is useless thanks to your leaders.

The bane of Nigeria's problems start from the youths. Funny as it may seem but it is true. Imagine a leader who has never legitimately acquired anything in his life before getting to the position he currently occupies, imagine a leader who has not impacted any other persons life with knowledge or philanthropy now wanting to rule over thousands and millions.

The problem of financial security in politics is the beginning of Nigeria's problems. In the US, UK and other developed societies, it is captains of industries, top professionals from different occupations that are choosen to become leaders.

Here on Nairaland, we have the same people who are going to cripple this country further and why, they are sitting in their rooms commenting and posting pictures across various social media networks. Nobody is benefiting from their lives and soon they'll be living in penury and they start looking for the easy way out and voila! politics!......It is for this people who are here right now that i am committed to changing their lives. I have bettered mine by having this understanding alone and they need to better theirs if this country must move forward

It is for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs, wasting away with no skills and want to develop one that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way.,,and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2015
Nawa ooo.even children are not exempted.God we surely help us wen is time.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Caseless: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

atleast, she would sacrifice her life and save many. That's the essence of what she's doing.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by dboer(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2015
You can't trust any Northerner on KAFTAN be it tiny, Small, big, young, old. They are extremely dangerous.
It's sad situation.
I PRAY FOR PEACE IN THE NORTHEAST REGION!
God help them
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by eliwa47(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin, na so, na so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.