Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (66801 Views)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by mistabb(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Only if we can pray God can rescue and restore us back,our case is nt as bad as isreal yet God arise for there sake.is still alive to save NIGERIA....BE BLESS
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Godsonkemz(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Its a risky task to be involved in the check. Who knows weda the person who's being searched is a suicide bomber loaded with an explosive device about 2 detonate.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Mufasa1805(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Beauty of ISLAM wink.

shocked
ERODEDEAST:
Beauty of ISLAM wink.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Mufasa1805(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Beauty of ISLAM wink.

Wait!! let me get ur drugs for u... mo n bo
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Revolva(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Kai no trust again shameful country called naija
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by temitimx19(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2015
Buy your original Arun 10000mah power bank with LCD display https://www.nairaland.com/2443312/original-arun-power-banks-10000mah
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by discusant: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-llSfR1wAt0k/VaoNQeCpO-I/AAAAAAAF7yA/BjKPxAjx6vc/s1600/1234424_10206334462094150_3322128358598124757_n.jpg[/img]

PHOTO CREDIT http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-see-what-boko-haram-has-turned.html

If the little boy is with bommb, the two police women shall be both shattered beyond recognition.

Only in Nigeria could boys little like that be used for suicide acts.

Only in Nigeria can barely-protected police women like those be exposed to death like that, with other innocent people passing by the search point.

Nigeria is a finished country - lifetime expired.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by coolzion(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
c our police. absolutely fit nd capable, lolxxxx
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by francizy(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:
Let's assume the little boy has bombs on him, what will protect the lady cop?

She is not even suited for what she is doing.

I blame Buhari for not equipping them! angry
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm when I was young, I often heard that Islam would triumph over other religions. I naively thought that was going to be through the power of evangelical activities; presenting superior argument about the religion, preaching love and other virtues we were deceived to believe Islam had. But alas I was wrong. We've now seen how they seem to want to achieve that by brutal force, utter brigandage and extreme savagery. May the good Lord safe us from ourselves.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by jimmynauty: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
kiss
Issapity....

ANIMALS ARE TAKING OVER HUMAN SOCIETY...

MAYBE WE ARE RE-EVOLVING BACK TO APES...

ISSAPITY
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by persius555(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Built2last:
Boko-are-rams can use anything.

But why will the police officers be searching with bare hands, no gloves at all. You go to our hospitals you see doctors and nurses touching you with no hand gloves. Please wear gloves, i have no idea the infections you carry and you dont know me.

So if this boy was wired, this is how you will be romancing bomb till it goes off on you.

Kontinu officer, hell is not full
The officer is first contact, this helps minimise casualty in the event of an attack. Humans do this kind of job better than machines
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Amankalizer(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Waoh. God help us.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Reference(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
francizy:

I blame Buhari for not equipping them! angry

Equipping them with what. So every policeman and woman should join the bomb squad, carry a rifle and flak jacket or a bomb detector. These are ordinary beat cops and have been instructed to conduct spot checks, that's all. Security involves overlapping layers of specialties. Where one group misses or overlooks something the others may not. Typpically who will suspect a child but these ladies HAVE DECIDED it is worth searching and we must not downplay or make light of potentially life saving measures. It is just the times we live in. There will be plain clothes officers intermingling amongst the crowd. Should these be 'equipped' as well. I drove past the Eid prayer ground along airport road, Abuja about 9 in the morning yesterday and you could see various service arms, various branches of the police - mounted, bomb squad, rapid response all around the ground and in traffic. They all have their roles and were eqiupped accordingly.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by remigiusizunna(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
The pic says it all. Is that not a muslim boy being searched? Nigerians know dat its ppl on that attire dats miming ds country. Just dressed like Buhari
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by charlsecy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:
First, the check, no matter how primitive, has the potential to deter suicide bombers from coming forward in the first place.

Second, if one is bold enough to come close, they could be detected before there is a blast.

Third, in the case of any unfortunate eventuality, casualty is minimised.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by mceze(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
crystalk9:
Get your sure win on sport bets with fixed games, to get on the fixed games contact me by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

This guy is a fraudster.Contacted him,and he told me to pay 100k.That I will pay instalmentally.That I should pay 60k before giving me the scores and the remaining balance after the game is played....The guy smells of scam
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by mauriceju2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is only a Muslim that will born a pikin and tie bomb around him to bomb people in order to get a reward in heaven, the un-educated Muslims see the few educated once among them as little gods, they even worship them, Islam progress in ignorance, educate the north in the western way and you will kill Islam and produce human that will be a blessing to humanity, the northern people are hard working people naturally, but their religion of hate and death is their problem
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Ndeewonu: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Change Things!
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
HungerBAD:

That shows how primitive everything about that nation is. Jeez! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by stanech: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nigeria is a big joke.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by nwasteve(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Even castles should be suspected these days
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by simdam500(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
How can u peeps be this gullible? Accepted that, that part of the country is dangerous but the pic in reference doesn't correlate. The kid looks well catered.
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by marwanafrica: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
its never easy to stop sucide bombers, becox dey re all human beings living 2geda among human beings, human or technology can hardly stop dem only God can, GOD SAVE US (NIGERIANS) FROM the evil incanate of BOKO HARAM and alike
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by ajokebelle(f): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pathetic. SMH.......
Re: PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To by terrymason(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Which one the police woman be like who won run, if she mistakenly touch bomb! See her leg...... L grin L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.