Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? (1081 Views)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Did Dasuki Funded Nyesome Wike's Election? / SSS Seized 40,000 Dollars, 3 Rifles & Travel Documents From Dasuki House In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by themilanway(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Was Dasuki ever paid in dollars as salaries?

How did he come about a whooping $40,000?

Is he into forex trading?

He claimed the riffles found in his home were for his"protective team".

Do these"protective team"sign off the riffles with him before going home?

Or did he own a private security firm we do not know about?

Why are the so called"youths"not asking these basics and simple questions?

If the strong institutions and tenets of this country is weak,corrupt and compromised,is our minds also corrupt and compromised?
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2015
shocked
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by dunkem21(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
How much is $40,000 ..some people dey use am buy wrist watch grin
..Only 3 rifles ..Waoh for a former NSA ..
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by powerfulsettingz: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2015
question for amadihorras
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by sammieblaize: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2015
You see those are the questions here 40,000 in hard notes is quite much to be kept in the house and 3 rifles? For y.. people are saying its a witch-hunt but if it was a common man now y'all will say he's a criminal ... I'm sure the person below me will say something reasonable
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by Yhunoos: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Its allowed
No big deal
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by kamair237(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
In Economics.... That's his daily transactional cash for unforseen circumstances....
$40k Sambo na Baller ohh!!!
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
If you enter your Odenni Rauf ooni gbese governor's room you will see more charms and money stuffed under his bed
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2015
[size=18pt]All of a sudden it is a crime to hold forex?

Welcome to 1984![/size]

Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by merry02(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Even buhari a ex general is entitle to riffle@home!on the money,I think the DSS invasion was more than riffle nd money cos I don't see anything incriminating in the former NSA house..
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts:
We must start buying up forex and dumping the naira.

Once we do this Nigeria's economy will further crash.

Our oil can not suppport them all anymore.

We must use this blessing in disguise to further destroy their economy.

If you earn 100k use 60k and buy forex.

It is time we started using economic terrorism to bring this beast to the ground.

Or what is the need in holding the currency of a Nation that is on its last leg?

Convert your earnings to forex , only hold what you need to survive and pay bills.
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by hakanai(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Well i we all should not jump to conclusions. Its government has the right to quiz anyone if they suspect anything unusual. As for me he maybe entitled to have weapons for protection but there are also due process for that.If he has the guns around then,what does the law say about having firearms for protection and how many is he entitled too?
Again having that money at home can be probed for source and the reasons you keep that forex or amount of money at home. Was he trying to bail out or what? Was it a payment for compromising state security? Was it monies withdrawn from illegal transacts? Are they kick back monies?
Well government can do the checks and if there is nothing wrong then he could claim his property back. As for me the fact the DSS is after him and not EFCC or police simply points to one direction. He may have compromised or done something to compromise National security or holds or tampered with information on certain security information critical to investigations or probes.Above all such matters will not be made available to us.
The DSS usually prefers to keep mute on issues .Someone like the ex-NSA too may have information or issues bound by secrecy.
We all should allow things unfold. Its a democracy and ex-NSA is got the courts to seek fair hearing and justice.All the speculations and assumptions of witch-hunting is too early,we should rather observe for the time being.Again no one is above the LAW !!!
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts:
[size=18pt]All of a sudden it is a crime to hold forex?
[/size]
all of a sudden this 1diot who daily insults the Hausas and Moslems is now defending Col Sambo Dsuki, a Fulani man, son of a former Sultan, the leading figure among the Molsem Ummahs in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by themilanway(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
hakanai:
Well i we all should not jump to conclusions. Its government has the right to quiz anyone if they suspect anything unusual. As for me he maybe entitled to have weapons for protection but there are also due process for that.If he has the guns around then,what does the law say about having firearms for protection and how many is he entitled too?
Again having that money at home can be probed for source and the reasons you keep that forex or amount of money at home. Was he trying to bail out or what? Was it a payment for compromising state security? Was it monies withdrawn from illegal transacts? Are they kick back monies?
Well government can do the checks and if there is nothing wrong then he could claim his property back. As for me the fact the DSS is after him and not EFCC or police simply points to one direction. He may have compromised or done something to compromise National security or holds or tampered with information on certain security information critical to investigations or probes.Above all such matters will not be made available to us.
The DSS usually prefers to keep mute on issues .Someone like the ex-NSA too may have information or issues bound by secrecy.
We all should allow things unfold. Its a democracy and ex-NSA is got the courts to seek fair hearing and justice.All the speculations and assumptions of witch-hunting is too early,we should rather observe for the time being.Again no one is above the LAW !!!

Well said.
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by themilanway(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
all of a sudden this 1diot who daily insults the Hausas and Moslems is now defending Col Sambo Dsuki, a Fulani man, son of a former Sultan, the leading figure among the Molsem Ummahs in Nigeria
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by themilanway(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
merry02:
Even buhari a ex general is entitle to riffle@home!on the money,I think the DSS invasion was more than riffle nd money cos I don't see anything incriminating in the former NSA house..

Are you holding brief for him?
Re: How Did Dasuki Come About $40,000 And 3 Rifles? by Beremx(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
that guy is a confused weed smoker. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Tops The List Of Requirements To Join Met Police / Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu. / Unpaid Salaries: “publish Imo Accounts” – Archbishop Obinna Dares Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.