Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King (3988 Views)

Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2015
http://www.hygist.com/2015/07/abonnema-people-agog-as-gov-wike-makes.html

Today 18th day of July, 2015. Governor Wike has given the long waited first class certificate to the king of abonnema. HRM Disrael Ogbobo Bob-Manuel. The people of abonnema people has started their unending celebration as usual for their king. Main ceremony takes place by 4pm today.

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by alfonso36(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
jaylister:
http://www.hygist.com/2015/07/abonnema-people-agog-as-gov-wike-makes.html

Today 18th day of July, 2015. Governor Wike has given the long waited first class certificate to the king of abonnema. HRM Disrael Ogbobo Bob-Manuel. The people of abonnema people has started their unending celebration as usual for their king. Main ceremony takes place by 4pm today.

Political move.. Would be reversed when proper govt comes.. If not who is the King of Abonnema going to rule and where is the territory of the king ?

Bakana is the true kingdom that deserves this first class stool and not anything close to Abonnema.

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Fight 4 wat u want and stop complaining of those who acheived it after fighting 4 yrx
shota:

Political move.. Would be reversed when proper govt comes.. If not who is the King of Abonnema going to rule and where is the territory of the king ?

Bakana is the true kingdom that deserves this first class stool and not anything close to Abonnema.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by stebell(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
APC having interest in matters that doesnt concern them.kalabari land is too blessed and big to hav only one king in Buguma. i think the people deserve more. Kudos to the Governor.

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Chiaka(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Our governor! Our Governor! We are very proud of you!

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Aromas: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chiaka:
Our governor! Our Governor! We no dey proud of you!
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Guys jst hating the gud man
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Blackfire(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Will other communities around be happy with this?

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by mrvitalis(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Prof Princewill won't be happy about this
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Chiaka(f): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=Aromas post=36594197][/quote]

Why did you Edit my post and resend! anyway na so una be, people of too many face, unstable!

Governor Wike! My Governor! My Governor!

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 4:00am On Aug 06, 2015
stebell:
APC having interest in matters that doesnt concern them.kalabari land is too blessed and big to hav only one king in Buguma. i think the people deserve more. Kudos to the Governor.

Kalabari is not half the size of EDO and yet EDO has one king.. The whole English world has one Queen.. Bobmanuel Compound is not even a town so how is it a kingdom ?. Tombia, Bakana, Kula are the most qualified to have first class traditional rulers.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2015
And why do u think Abonnema dnt deserve it?
shota:

Kalabari is not half the size of EDO and yet EDO has one king.. The whole English world has one Queen.. Bobmanuel Compound is not even a town so how is it a kingdom ?. Tombia, Bakana, Kula are the most qualified to have first class traditional rulers.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by HopeAtHand: 5:03am On Aug 06, 2015
shota:

Abonnema popular pass Kula, Tombia and Bakana..besides they are also in different LGAs.

Is is best you fight for yours and dnt pull anoda man effort down.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by ibietela2(m): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2015
So Kalabari now has 2 Amayanabo?
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Sinbad2(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2015
It is a welcomed development but that's not what those that voted him into power really want;Improve the well being of the poor masses and you win the hearts of everybody nd not jst the elites.shalom
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Abonnema popular pass Kula, Tombia and Bakana..besides they are also in different LGAs.

Shush.. Abonnema people do not pass Tombia, Bakana and Kula. Stop saying what you don't know.. Bakana is the real break away kingdom and it was due to Bakana that Buguma, Abonnema were founded. Bakana has been a kingdom since KALABARI break apart. Abonnema is not a defined Kingdom cos half of the community are still with the King of Kalabari. The Bobmanuel family that is fighting for this first class stool does not also have or control any other region besides the Bobmanuel compound and perhaps Georgewill so where or what is the geography of that Kingdom ? Kula is VAST with numerous satellite communities and large land area owned by the kingdom . Tombia at the other hand is also an ancient kingdom that only merged with the Kalabari..
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2015
jaylister:
And why do u think Abonnema dnt deserve it?

The Abonnema community are not under any Amayanabo.. The Bobmanuel community can not impose itself on the rest. Bobmanuel as AWO people can not even rule over the Briggs as Akiala people. Never had been and will never be. The Entire Briggs compound is a continuation of ancient Kalabari settlement arrangement as AKI ALA people while Bobmanuel is a splinter group of the Endeama where the Endeama are already ruling in Buguma. So history does not favor them and it also lacks defined territory..
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nt everybody wil belive dis
shota:

The Abonnema community are not under any Amayanabo.. The Bobmanuel community can not impose itself on the rest. Bobmanuel as AWO people can not even rule over the Briggs as Akiala people. Never had been and will never be. The Entire Briggs compound is a continuation of ancient Kalabari settlement arrangement as AKI ALA people while Bobmanuel is a splinter group of the Endeama where the Endeama are already ruling in Buguma. So history does not favor them and it also lacks defined territory..
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
jaylister:
Nt everybody wil belive dis

But That is the truth. I am from Abonnema and Bakana.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

What has LGA got to do with kingdoms ? Now I see you have no idea about the whole thing . And what has popularity got to do with anything ?
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala, ishiluv
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Probably it appears that u are from Briggs
shota:

What has LGA got to do with kingdoms ? Now I see you have no idea about the whole thing . And what has popularity got to do with anything ?
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by HopeAtHand: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
shota:

I know you're from Degema as in degema degema..una too dey vex unnecessarily.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I know you're from Degema as in degema degema..una too dey vex unnecessarily.

I am actually from Abonnema.. and where are you from ? Igbo ?
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by jaylister(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
but he does not sound like an igbo nah
shota:

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by HopeAtHand: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
shota:

Across the River from you.

Ogbakiri.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Across the River from you.

Ogbakiri.

Across which River ? Who told you I am from Tombia ?
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by HopeAtHand: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2015
shota:

Emohua LGA shares boundary with the three Kalabari LGAs..Sombreiro river demarcates us from Kalabari..so im not wrong..it is still acoss the river.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Eastlink(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
shota:

Keep away from that SW imposter if you enjoy being ridiculed. The Abonnema community has no right whatsoever to be classified as a Kingdom. What is its size, and which phantom kingdom is the Bob-Manuel Chief going to rule. I hope Governor Wike rescinds that decision. We don't want bad blood in this new administration.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by pazienza(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Too many first class kings will render the term " first class" worthless. This is a bad move from Gov Wike, if you ask me.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Congratulations to the entire people of Kalabari and the Kingdom of Abonnema on this historic feat. God bless Rivers state

Guess Who Is This Great Nigerian In His NYSC Days (throwback Pictures)! / A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren / Atiku Has Won This Election.