Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,634 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King (4031 Views)

Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
stebell:
APC having interest in matters that doesnt concern them.kalabari land is too blessed and big to hav only one king in Buguma. i think the people deserve more. Kudos to the Governor.

I am happy for the people of Abonnema. Hopefully, the Amayadabo of Ogu(Okrika) will be upgraded to First Class status.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Eastlink(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
I am happy for the people of Abonnema. Hopefully, the Amayadabo of Ogu(Okrika) will be upgraded to First Class status.
This is my fear. By the time we start having first class Kings ruling satelite towns, a time shall come when family compounds will start demanding their own Kings. Its time we put a stop to this.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
This is my fear. By the time we start having first class Kings ruling satelite towns, a time shall come when family compounds will start demanding their own Kings. Its time we put a stop to this.
Haba baba, it won't come to that na
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eastlink:
Keep away from that SW imposter if you enjoy being ridiculed. The Abonnema community has no right whatsoever to be classified as a Kingdom. What is its size, and which phantom kingdom is the Bob-Manuel Chief going to rule. I hope Governor Wike rescinds that decision. We don't want bad blood in this new administration.

Thank you very much .
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

Haba baba, it won't come to that na

If only you know the number of towns trying to become kingdom in the Kalabari axis alone.. Right now there are 5 including Kula, Tombia, Bakana, Ke and the Abonnema..
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

Now you see the bias ? When Ogu as old as it is and large with satelite towns was not made first class. When Opobo that fought war to gain independence and as large as it is with satelite towns was not upgraded and when Bakana that fought war with Kalabari and gained complete independence with satelite towns has not been made , not to mention the ancient clan OF BILLE How is Abonnema where there is no consensus and when the Bob Manuel house can not at any time rule over the AKI ALA group is now a first class stool to rule over only a segment of Abonnema .They have perhaps succeeded in diving the small town of ABONNEMA in to two cos the AKIALA GROUP can never and will never be under the Bob manuel house ..
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
shota:

If only you know the number of towns trying to become kingdom in the Kalabari axis alone.. Right now there are 5 including Kula, Tombia, Bakana, Ke and the Abonnema..
shota:

Now you see the bias ? When Ogu as old as it is and large with satelite towns was not made first class. When Opobo that fought war to gain independence and as large as it is with satelite towns was not upgraded and when Bakana that fought war with Kalabari and gained complete independence with satelite towns has not been made , not to mention the ancient clan OF BILLE How is Abonnema where there is no consensus and when the Bob Manuel house can not at any time rule over the AKI ALA group is now a first class stool to rule over only a segment of Abonnema .They have perhaps succeeded in diving the small town of ABONNEMA in to two cos the AKIALA GROUP can never and will never be under the Bob manuel house ..
My brother, these autonomous kingdom of a thing is not our primary challenge.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by shota(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

My brother, these autonomous kingdom of a thing is not our primary challenge.

Amount of Money given to autonomous enclaves as royalty by various companies doing business in the enclave is even more than the statutory allocation some LGAs collect from govt.. This royalty is collected by the traditional rulers and most times by the first class ruler of the people. Interestingly this money is embezzled by the chiefs instead of being used for community development . This is another reason why the rush to upgrade traditional stools.
Re: Abonnema People Agog As Gov. Wike Makes Their Amayanabo A First Class King by HopeAtHand: 5:59am On Aug 22, 2015
shota:

What has LGA got to do with kingdoms ? Now I see you have no idea about the whole thing . And what has popularity got to do with anything ?

Take the case of Ahoada that had to split into two LGAs to accommodate Robinson and Nwuche.

You Kalabaris are not known to be united in anything so im not surprised..what exactly is your beef with Ikwerre, you seem a playa hater. grin grin

After Wikes 8yrs, Ikwerre will produce another governor, tell Sara-Igbe to keep calm and watch how it goes down. embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Appeal Courts Rules On Gov Wike This Tuesday / SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! / Which Region Is Suffering More From This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.