Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) (26021 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
APC Chieftain Rabiu Kwakwanso and Aregbesola met with Hausa Community in Ile Ife today.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by engreo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good development

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by DozieInc(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Newbiee: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Publicity stunt

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by iambijo(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Owk
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Noted.
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Atiku2019: 4:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Nice.... Peace is the surest way to prosperity cool

17 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by modath(f): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Why am I not surprised this man visited Ife!! He never deviates!!! If he isn't issuing ultimatum to Ambo about mile 12, he's bailing out nothern trouble makers or paying for legal defense for child bride abductors!

One of the worst things that will ever happen to this country is to allow Kwankwanso get to the highest office... Tribalist extraordinaire!! undecided

139 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by dealslip(f): 5:27am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Why am I not surprised this man visited Ife!! He never deviates!!! If he isn't issuing ultimatum to Ambo about mile 12, he's bailing out nothern trouble makers or paying for legal defense for child bride abductors!

One of the worst things that will ever happen to this country is to allow Kwankwanso get to the highest office... Tribalist extraordinaire!! undecided

Spot on

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 5:57am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Hausas colonized Yorubas so I wonder why they can't always get along
Now Yorubas are Muslims
Now Yorubas have emirs
All thanks to the Hausa
Now Yorubas chant Sai baba even with all the hunger in the land

They should find a common ground and put there heads together on the floor cool
Boring Ebonyi Igbo. You better edit the crap and make it more abusive so idiots would come like and share it.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by pat077: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2017
This guy is trying to make himself relevant in anticipation for 2019..........

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Nothing but the truth

God bless you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Stop hating, It's not good for the health.
Kwankwasiyya Amana

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Omagago:

Stop hating, It's not good for the health.
Kwankwasiyya Amana

That's not hating

That's stating the obvious

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Some buffoons don't care if he attains the highest office just to seek revenge. When someone knows an epic failure, their actions say it loud and clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by momentarylapse: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Hausas colonized Yorubas so I wonder why they can't always get along
Now Yorubas are Muslims
Now Yorubas have emirs
All thanks to the Hausa
Now Yorubas chant Sai baba even with all the hunger in the land

They should find a common ground and put there heads together on the floor cool

Ah!.....As usual! A pained, bitter, spiteful, micro waved jew doing what it knows best while going off topic with illogical rants!

Ndo for your pain my nwokem! Stop weeping! grin

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

That's not hating

That's stating the obvious

Sarrki. Twaile this morning to you. How your night na?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Omagago:

Sarrki. Twaile this morning to you. How your night na?

I dey baba
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by 0rlando0woh: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2017
See Aregbesola siding his muslim brothers over Yoruba christians.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by 0rlando0woh: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

But your voted Buhari who was moving round the country fighting for Fulani herdsmen and defending boko haram.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by shukuokukobambi: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Boring Ebonyi Igbo. You better edit the crap and make it more abusive so idiots would come like and share it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in the post is so lame, childish and pedestrian. From it, you can decipher the IQ level of the author. Very little difference between it and a sack of rocks cheesy

For him mind now, he don give highest yabis? This nairaland sef cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2017
momentarylapse:

Ah.....as usual! A pained, bitter, spiteful, micro waved jew doing what it knows best while going off topic with illogical rants!

Ndo for your pain my nwokem! Stop weeping! grin
omenkaLives:
The colonized entities are identifying themselves .... cool
Go to mosque and pray
It's too early for BMC work

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in the post is so lame, childish and pedestrian. From it, you can decipher the IQ level of the author. Very little difference between it and a sack of rocks cheesy

For him.mind now, he don give highest yabis? This nairaland sef cheesy
Are u a Yoruba Muslim

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by omenkaLives(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

The colonized entities are identifying themselves .... cool
Go to mosque and pray
It's too early for BMC work
Your jabs are lame and downright boring dude. You need to upgrade.

Bye.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by shukuokukobambi: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

Dear sis, I don't think I'll agree with you on this. The first step to loving others is to love yourself first. His visit there is to identify with his people who were at the receiving end of a communal clash abi you think he went in company of Aregbesola to rile them up for another fight? cheesy

I'm not happy about that crisis in Ife or anywhere for that matter at all as a lot of innocents always get caught up in the crossfire. Any attempt to identify with and show sympathy to the affected party is welcome by me except of course its proven that he went there to further fan the embers of conflict

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by shukuokukobambi: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Are u a Yoruba Muslim

Will that be worse than being an ohafia Muslim?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by princemillla(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Tho late but better than never... Am beginning to like ogbeni this days. God bless you sir
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2017

The North-Western alliance is unshaken!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by SeniorZato(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Up Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by idbami2(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg, se Aregbe don dey pay salary?
Re: Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
modath:

The man is clearly a pro north bigot who shouldn't be allowed near Aso Rock

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray / COVID-19: FG May Impose A Travel Ban - Lai Mohammed / Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.