Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. (1310 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by AOjoeguari(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
THE FALL AND FALL OF BIAFRA | Detective Krojo.

If the dream of a Biafra ever come through, who will lead it?

The Orjis, the Kalus, the Ngiges, the Mbas or the Ubas?

Same old recycled criminals who will murder themselves for power supremacy.
The one man who would have led an upright Biafra is Col. Ojukwu, of blessed memory - Biafra died with him.

Nigeria is not perfect but it's better of being ONE NIGERIA.

The Northern Nigeria has been backward because they allowed some group of leaders to rule over them for decades. If they ever be a Biafra, certain group of oligarchs will rule for decades. They ll be power tussles amongst them; they ll be bloodshed.

The Kalus will never allow the Ubas to rule over them. Even the Dokubos of the Niger Delta creeks ll fight for prominence. Biafra ll go many years backward.

This whole idea is a sham, a delusion of gigantic propensity.

If they ever be a Biafra, will the Ibibio or Itsekiri man, who's a micro-minority but produces considerable amount of the Niger Delta crude oil, be allowed to be President?
My guess is NO.

Those things we all kicked against in Nigeria will be replayed in Biafra.
Men are just one set of confused and greedy super-animals.

Shallow minded men think that 'Biafra' is the solution to ethnic bigotry in Nigeria. The same Biafra you are proposing will have over 60 ethnic groups with conflicting interests. The Ijaw - Itsekiri ethnic war was fought within the Biafran proposed map because they differ in interests.

The Ibibio and Eleme men will disagree in so many things. The Mbano man will never trust the Mbaise man. The Isoko will feel oppressed by the Ibos or Ijaws. The Ibos and Ijaws will battle for leadership.

At the end, the Ibos will dominate for half a century and other minorities will clamour for secession - and the cycle begins.

Madness!

Even within the Igbo clans, there are historic divisions amongst them - the Anambra man thinks he's more superior than the Ebonyi man, so he would want the capital of Biafra to be located in Anambra. The Okorochas and Ohakims from Imo would disagree with the idea. Intra-bigotry begins.

See, I love the Igbos as much as I love the Niger Deltans but I will be anything against the advent of Biafra.

Biafra is a deceit to be sold to the SS region. Ofcourse, the gullibles and those who are still sunk in the quicksand of Jonathan's defeat, would be eager to buy it.

I wish you 'Happy Buying!'

‪#‎DetectiveKrojo‬.

4 Likes

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by SUBMARINE: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why is it that the greatest opposers to Biafra are Yorubas

Don't you guys love Odua republic again grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by DaBullIT(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
yes oooo
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by kalufelix(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
You based all your claims on mere assumptions taking advantage of the obvious thought process of a typical human which all of us are, that doesn't make you a sorcerer of some sort...pause for a moment and ask ursef what if am eventually proved wrong afterwards??

There will always be conflicts and disagreements among human beings from the smallest unit (family) to the larger society even among twins. Nobody said biafra was goin to be a paradise devoid of conflicts to perfection..NO!
Rather it will reduce the complications associated with the conflicts in the present Nigeria which has been goin on for decades now and even ensure unity and progress in the two regions

A divided Nigeria will enable her manage herself well and provide better living standards for her citizens like wise a sovereign biafra trust me this has got nothing to do with oil...there's an ibo adage that says

'Asu nwanne anaghi abuli ya elu'

(word to word translation doesn't make much sense)...but it simply means that no matter what happens and no matter what you do your brother(figurative) will always remain ur brother

Finally my point is biafra is never going to be a paradise but I'll rather suffer and strive to survive in biafra than suffer in Nigeria

Long live Biafra

Long live Nigeria

#PEACE...

1 Like

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please take ur rubbish article n shove it up ur Ass, it's not ur biz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by stanech: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mr OP are you saying this out of love?

If we decide we want to break up why not let us go. Forget about who becomes the leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Imortal001: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is like man chasing the wind!
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Futureleader1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Choi...the zoons are shivering...

Biafra we want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
SUBMARINE:

people of other Ethnic Groups only pity the chrildren in biafra, because there wil be great genocide in the land of biafra if care is not taken. As For Yorubas, They Know What They Are Doing, One Thing I Observe To The Yorubas Is, If They Want Something They Will Get It. They Love Oodua Republic.

1 Like

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Juxtified(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
The so called biafrans will hardly want to address issues. Instead the get very violent with anyone who doesn't share their views, resorting to insults at the slightest whim. They know the truth, they know they're not united, they know Nigeria is not their problem, but they're afraid of facing real issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by okoocheche(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:
Please take ur rubbish article n shove it up ur Ass, it's not ur biz.

long live baba. Say baba.
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Ofeakwu(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
[img][/img]
Yellowbars n Op brain, Daz why they no go ever get sense for dia entire life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by spinoff: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
As in all wars, the fighters had no excuse bungling the secession quest

Not being defeatist, but hope no one's is nursing a fantasy of some successful version of the US confederacy quest
Of course, their end is widely known, more so the current fate of their 'heritage' flag

What still boggles the mind is why the hero of the struggle wouldn't be overwhelmingly supported when he threw his hat into the presidential ring Worse still, his endorsed APGA party is being easily obscured by a rogue PDP

Beyond the sound and the fury is just plain hollow frustration, i think Current wailing is sadly futile Apologies to the dead women and children.
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Harryzon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
These yorubas are so damn way that Biafra would be even more developed and coordinated that them in just 10 years...why all d fight against biafra..why??

2 Likes

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by asamaigho(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
oritse u don start abi..... were my shoe?
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by duality(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
what the @op is posting is not different from what the situation and problems of nigeria is
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by oganology33(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wen We (NigerDelta) are ready to be indeoendent, nothing'll stop us. Can't say desame for Biafra. Dnt include us(NigerDelta) in ur struggle. #UnitedStatesOfNigerDelta
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
You said we should go, now we are ready to go yet, you don't want us to go again....you're now beggin us to stay.

Produly BIAFRAN!!

Nzogbu Nzogbu, Enyi Biafra Enyi..
Zogbue ndi zoon, Eny Biafra Enyi...
Zogbue ndi ewu hausa, Enyi Biafra Enyi...
Zogbue ndi ofe mmanu, Enyi Baifra Enyi...

1 Like

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
If Biafra could fought with clubs, sticks, powdered guns, matchets, spears and arrows back then for 3 years combining waste people and ewu hausa people plus most foreign country, do you think it won't be hotter this time than before?

Biafra now is more sophiscated than Biafra time of untrained soldiers..

This zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by ayokellany: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
One thing I can not phantom about the whole Biafra theory is simply the selfishness of the Igbo tribe against the minorities. The Igbos from the southeast voted exclusively for the PDP in the 2015 elections so does the minority tribes of the SouthSouth the two geographic zone that constitute Biafra but can any human decipher why all the elective posts arrogated to Biafra should be held by an Igbo man ?

Why must Ekweremadu who was deputy senate president for 8 yrs remain the deputy senate president for another 4 yrs while the former senate president was magnanimous enough to relinquish his position ?

Is it that the Igbo man can not bury is selfish interest for the good of their collective goals or are the superiority theories of the Igbo really true or Is it that the minority tribes of the SouthSouth are too deluded or unwise to hold elective post with an Igbo as subordinate ?
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
AOjoeguari:

The one man who would have led an upright Biafra is Col. Ojukwu, of blessed memory - Biafra died with him.

The Northern Nigeria has been backward because they allowed some group of leaders to rule over them for decades. If they ever be a Biafra, certain group of oligarchs will rule for decades. They ll be power tussles amongst them; they ll be bloodshed.

The Kalus will never allow the Ubas to rule over them. Even the Dokubos of the Niger Delta creeks ll fight for prominence. Biafra ll go many years backward.

If they ever be a Biafra, will the Ibibio or Itsekiri man, who's a micro-minority but produces considerable amount of the Niger Delta crude oil, be allowed to be President?
My guess is NO.

Shallow minded men think that 'Biafra' is the solution to ethnic bigotry in Nigeria. The same Biafra you are proposing will have over 60 ethnic groups with conflicting interests. The Ijaw - Itsekiri ethnic war was fought within the Biafran proposed map because they differ in interests.

The Ibibio and Eleme men will disagree in so many things. The Mbano man will never trust the Mbaise man. The Isoko will feel oppressed by the Ibos or Ijaws. The Ibos and Ijaws will battle for leadership.

At the end, the Ibos will dominate for half a century and other minorities will clamour for secession - and the cycle begins.

Madness!

Even within the Igbo clans, there are historic divisions amongst them - the Anambra man thinks he's more superior than the Ebonyi man, so he would want the capital of Biafra to be located in Anambra. The Okorochas and Ohakims from Imo would disagree with the idea. Intra-bigotry begins.

See, I love the Igbos as much as I love the Niger Deltans but I will be anything against the advent of Biafra.

Biafra is a deceit to be sold to the SS region. Ofcourse, the gullibles and those who are still sunk in the quicksand of Jonathan's defeat, would be eager to buy it.

‪#‎DetectiveKrojo‬.
Who is this person? Is he well at all? Those Idiots he mentioned, are they the only people in Biafra land? Some people are so daft that's why I can't stand them.
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by betty202020(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
AOjoeguari:

My guess is NO.

Madness!

‪#‎DetectiveKrojo‬.
u must be stupid to ask such stupid question. who are u to ask who will rule Biafra? must those people u mentioned be in government? I.d.I.o.t go and sleep.
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by basilo101: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:
One thing I can not phantom about the whole Biafra theory is simply the selfishness of the Igbo tribe against the minorities. The Igbos from the southeast voted exclusively for the PDP in the 2015 elections so does the minority tribes of the SouthSouth the two geographic zone that constitute Biafra but can any human decipher why all the elective posts arrogated to Biafra should be held by an Igbo man ?

Why must Ekweremadu who was deputy senate president for 8 yrs remain the deputy senate president for another 4 yrs while the former senate president was magnanimous enough to relinquish his position ?

Is it that the Igbo man can not bury is selfish interest for the good of their collective goals or are the superiority theories of the Igbo really true or Is it that the minority tribes of the SouthSouth are too deluded or unwise to hold elective post with an Igbo as subordinate ?
hahahaha. Ikeoha ndigbo, d man dat destroyed Tinubu overnight. We dnt kia abt ur divide and rule, igbos will always get a beta deal in nigeria SS.
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by oluwalfa: 12:53am On Jul 19, 2015
goat reasoning
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Tkester: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Oduah republic my ass... When will dey achieve that, when they are known for cowardice. FOI it takes bravery and courage for one to stand for what he desires, this is what is lacking heavily in the youlubasss land.

So yeah they were asking for oduah republic just to show off, whilst, in essence they dread the dissolution of the country. Youloubasss are the most hypocritical set of Nigerians.
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 19, 2015
SUBMARINE:

They think that Igbos are interested in having despotic and illiterate obas like Yoruba people. grin grin grin
Re: The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 19, 2015
spinoff:
As in all wars, the fighters had no excuse bungling the secession quest

Not being defeatist, but hope no one's is nursing a fantasy of some successful version of the US confederacy quest
Of course, their end is widely known, more so the current fate of their 'heritage' flag

What still boggles the mind is why the hero of the struggle wouldn't be overwhelmingly supported when he threw his hat into the presidential ring Worse still, his endorsed APGA party is being easily obscured by a rogue PDP

Beyond the sound and the fury is just plain hollow frustration, i think Current wailing is sadly futile Apologies to the dead women and children.
Equivocation is not wisdom, it indicates a very dubious character.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Gov Abiola Ajimobi Convoy Causes Gridlock Of Traffic / PHOTOS: Youth Corper who died in Service buried today / Igbos Are On The Bench.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.