Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Igbos Are On The Bench. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are On The Bench. (1313 Views)

Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari has consistently sidelined Ndi Igbo in all his political appointments. He has made over 40 appointments and no Southeasterner made the list. Don't get paranoid about that. He will eventually appoint Igbos. Even if he doesn't want to, the constitution will force his hand in ministerial list. Like Mikel Obi at Chelsea, Igbos will eventually be called up to cover for the men when the chips are down. For the moment, we are on the bench
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by frankay430(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
who put dem 4 bench
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by Unsad(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Their bench get seat belt sef
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by tuffgongjo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
And the bench na King Size.
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by jbcul4ril(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Igbos should wait for their time. Their present role on the bench with 6seat belt is their fault. The choose to hate everything that comes from the North including the party APC to the extend that they refuse to vote for Chris Ngige for Senate. That singular mistake cause them the Senate President seat under APC. Thats why people like Saraki could come up. They should learn from this silly mistake of tribalism. Be that as it may, the Igbos have been very patient concerning the leadership position of this country.
I am very sure that PMB will pick OGBONAYA ONU as the secretary to the Government.
The Igbos also need one voice and follow in that direction. Not a situation that some are clamoring for BIAFRA while some are saying they need Presidency. Who is even the leader of the Igbos since the demise of Great Ikenga Ojukwu? They dont even believe in APGA their home grown party. What a divided set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
frankay430:
who put dem 4 bench
na Buhari - the king of the jungle.
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by disumusa: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
soludo93:

Buhari has consistently sidelined Ndi Igbo in all his political appointments. He has made over 40 appointments and no Southeasterner made the list. Don't get paranoid about that. He will eventually appoint Igbos. Even if he doesn't want to, the constitution will force his hand in ministerial list. Like Mikel Obi at Chelsea, Igbos will eventually be called up to cover for the men when the chips are down. For the moment, we are on the bench
so Sunday olishe is not an ibo man?
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unsad:
Their bench get seat belt sef
bros na tight seat belt
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
tuffgongjo:
And the bench na King Size.
you wicked bross
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by alabiafra09: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
the terrorist would go down in history as the most bigoted zoo president ever

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
disumusa:
Sunday Oliseh is not from any of the 5 states of south east. moreover, coaching job in NFF isn't a political appointment. FIFA will suspend NFF if Buhari claims to have hand in the appointment.
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by AnambraDota: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
disumusa:
Mallam self

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by kcpumping(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
let's just relax bro...there is never a government ,past present or would there be any government that will mandate over the mandate of Nigeria successfully without an Igbo person....you may want to check your history book

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by simpleseyi: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ibos should stand up from the bench and lie down on the mat or bare floor because that is where you actually belong.
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
simpleseyi:
Ibos should stand up from the bench and lie down on the mat or bare floor because that is where you actually belong.
From your name & rejoinder, you aren't Hausa/Fulani. perhaps, you're contented feasting on crumbs that fall from the table. shame!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by Duru1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Any true Igbo son or daughter who wants to roll in the ship with Daura Dumbass named Muhammad Buhari should be shot.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
jbcul4ril:
The Igbos should wait for their time. Their present role on the bench with 6seat belt is their fault. The choose to hate everything that comes from the North including the party APC to the extend that they refuse to vote for Chris Ngige for Senate. That singular mistake cause them the Senate President seat under APC. Thats why people like Saraki could come up. They should learn from this silly mistake of tribalism. Be that as it may, the Igbos have been very patient concerning the leadership position of this country.
I am very sure that PMB will pick OGBONAYA ONU as the secretary to the Government.
The Igbos also need one voice and follow in that direction. Not a situation that some are clamoring for BIAFRA while some are saying they need Presidency. Who is even the leader of the Igbos since the demise of Great Ikenga Ojukwu? They dont even believe in APGA their home grown party. What a divided set of people.

The moment the consciousness of a people is awaken, no abuse or threat can stop them. The road may be long, the process may be costly, some might even pay with their lives, but more than ever important before is that the people want liberty, justice and equity. No man on this planet can hold them back...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by PAINGAIN: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
U people r talking as if appointing igbos,hausa, yoruba to ministerial post solves any problem. Fact is whether buhari appoints an igbo man or not as minister, it doesn't stop chukwudi from importing his containers, alaba will still be buzzing, onitsha main market will still open for business,ariaria aba will be doing its own things. Ndigbo could care less what happens. Biafra we want, Biafra we'll get,shikena. So buhari should take his igbo appointments and shove them up his candy a55. We don't need any favours.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
soludo93:

Una dae mumu o.
Most times wen I joined Nairaland new, I used to think when yorubas say sth abt we igbo's it was a lie, now I am beginning to find out some of dem are true.
Stop playing d victim card.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2015
lygn19:

Una dae mumu o.
Most times wen I joined Nairaland new, I used to think when yorubas say sth abt we igbo's it was a lie, now I am beginning to find out some of dem are true.
Which horse born and raised you dummy? A daft like you can't even stay within the context of a tread without hauling derogatory hues on op. Let me see your rejoinder again you headless cow.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by cheruv: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2015
soludo93:

Don't say Igbos cos Igbo is more than the SE you're harping about angry
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by cheruv: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
lygn19:

Una dae mumu o.
You see why I insist on Anioma state creation
Some bastardic Igbos like the OP doesn't know the difference between Igbo and SE angry
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by hakeem4(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
They're warming up
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
why not on the fence
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by disumusa: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
soludo93:

Sunday Oliseh is not from any of the 5 states of south east. moreover, coaching job in NFF isn't a political appointment. FIFA will suspend NFF if Buhari claims to have hand in the appointment.
are you saying ss are no more IBO's?
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by disumusa: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
AnambraDota:

Mallam self
land lord travel and see, the northern minority are more populous than the Hausa/Fulani's you think.
more so am a Lagos brought up I.e am a settler in lagos , unlike you IBO claiming to be native of Lagos or sw tongue
AnambraDota:

Mallam self
land lord travel and see, the northern minority are more populous than the Hausa/Fulani's you think.
more so am a Lagos brought up I.e am a settler in lagos , unlike you IBO claiming to be native of Lagos or sw

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
disumusa:
are you saying ss are no more IBO's?
ss were never Igbo. ask Ogoni, Urhobo, Ijaw etc, they can't even speak Igbo
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheruv:

Don't say Igbos cos Igbo is more than the SE you're harping about angry
You are the one telling SS that they are Igbo when they themselves are convinced and openly confessed that they are not. Except few sane ones though.
Re: Igbos Are On The Bench. by soludo93(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheruv:

You see why I insist on Anioma state creation
Some bastardic Igbos like the OP doesn't know the difference between Igbo and SE angry
Your trouble is quite huge and I can only help you. Sunday Oliseh from Anioma openly denied that he isn't Igbo. It's only few sane ones that trace their root.

(1) (Reply)

The Second Niger Bridge: Facts And Figures / Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) / Pix: When Your Employer Wants You To Be 25 Yrs With 10 Yes Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.