Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys (1048 Views)

5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by prettytasha(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dumb First Date Move #1 – Expect her to pay:
The biggest rule with money and dating is to never
let money cause awkwardness. Don’t look at
money as a tool in your arsenal. Think of it as a
bomb you don’t want to go off.

Dumb First Date Move #2- Grill her:
Don’t bombard her with questions. So many men
do this, and I’ve heard lots of women compare the
process to “interviewing for a job that I don’t even
know if I want.” No one goes to job interviews for
fun.

Dumb First Date Move #3– Dinner and a movie
This one won’t completely kill you, but it’s really
not ideal. Dinner-and-a-movie dates are very
conventional and will remind her of every other
first date she’s been on instead of revealing your
uniqueness.
Both parts of a dinner-movie night are bad for first
dates. First date dinners can be awkward--you
can’t touch, and there’s little external source of
entertainment. Movies provide almost no
opportunity to get to know each other.
Instead, take her somewhere more fun and
interactive, like a comedy club or bowling alley.
You can talk, touch, have fun, and be entertained.
And she’ll probably love you for it.

Dumb First Date Move #4- Brag about yourself;
You absolutely want her to know about your best
qualities. But you want to communicate them to
her in a way that she finds interesting and
compelling, not braggy or insecure.

SOURCE; www.mensfitness.com/women/dating-advice/9-dumb-things-not-do-first-date?page=4
Meanwhile support Nigeria's first Android App store today @ My signature
by downloading an app
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
obagi
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by prettytasha(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
obagi
obagi ?
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by Teeboy15(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
So what's the Smart move to make on a date?
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by badaoyeyemi(f): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:
pls ask him for us
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by prettytasha(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:
if you ask me ..who i go ask ? lol am just a messenger
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by Teeboy15(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
prettytasha:
if you ask me ..who i go ask ? lol am just a messenger
These days dem dey shoot messenger sef o...
Anyways try n profer a solution to dis thread if not I'll create a counter thread
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by prettytasha(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:

These days dem dey shoot messenger sef o...
Anyways try n profer a solution to dis thread if not I'll create a counter thread
OK SIR
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by Olaryeankarh(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
SOLUTION: Just be you. Abi?
Re: Dumb Moves You Should Avoid On A First Date For Guys by prettytasha(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Olaryeankarh:
SOLUTION: Just be you. Abi?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility / Perks Of Dating A Female Undergraduate / Follow The Basic Steps To Maintaining A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.