Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex (1876 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / 41 Historic Pictures That Tell A Story About Love, Passion And Humanity / How Can I Tell He Is Enjoying It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by ImanuelJannah(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
The other time we gave you a gist on something that bordered on relationship between the sexes, we discussed 7 Sexual Things You Can Do to Drive Your Man Wild in Bed. Today, we have something on how some men behave when they are only interested in sex with any woman.

Women, forgive men. When men are Hot, they have a tendency to behave like dogs— pawing, panting, and begging like you’re wagging a bone in front of their faces.

But Women’sHealthMag says men are not always Hot. So for the other 98 percent of the time, you have every right to expect men to act like adult humans. Unless you and your man have decided to stay in the booty-call zone, if you’re sleeping with your man, he should at some point show interest in something other than getting you naked. So, worried that you’re with a man who’s only after a good hookup? Here’s what to look for:

1. He skimps on pre-intimacy.
You’ve gone down on this man how many times? And he never repays the favor? Well—it sounds like he’s getting screwed, and you’re getting screwed over.

2. He’s a little too busy to make plans.
You: “We should do something this weekend.”
Him: “Yeah, we’ll see.”
You: “No seriously! We should go to a movie or something.”
Him: “Well, maybe. I get kind of restless in movies.”
You: “What about dinner? You have to eat, right?”
Him: “Of course, but I might have to do this other thing anyway.”

He’s blowing you off. And even if you haven’t tried to initiate a non-sexual hangout, he should. At some point, he should just sit across from you and talk. No lingerie, no groping, just conversation.

3. He texts you when he’s out, but he just wants you to meet him back at his place.
A booty call is fine if you’re comfortable with it. But a booty call is not a date. Don’t convince yourself otherwise.

4. He doesn’t like his friends’ girlfriends—and he’s really vocal about it.
John’s girlfriend is totally brainless. And now that Frank’s dating Grace, he acts like he’s 80 years old. If your guy can’t say anything nice about his friend’s girls, he’s probably not interested in being tied down either.

5. He’s a little too good at making sure you don’t forget anything.
“Don’t forget your jacket. Oh, and here’s your bra. And your lipstick. And your bobby pin. And this flyer… did you want it? You grabbed it last night as we were leaving the bar, so take it if you want it. Otherwise I’m going to throw it away.”

6. He never makes you (or takes you to) breakfast.
There’s something really intimate about the morning-after meal (especially with the puffy eyes, smeared makeup, and Nikki Sixx hairdo). If he’s really interested in you, this is a no-brainer. If he’s not, then you’ll probably be grabbing a loaf of bread and a tin of milk on your way home from work each day.

7. He makes everything sexual.
You nailed a big presentation at work today, and he says, “I bet you look smoking hot with a laser pointer.” You learned how to install your own Whatsapp app, and he says, “Whoa—I can’t wait to see you half-naked in your Whatsapp Dp.” You fixed the head of your charger that charges cell phones, and he does a pelvic thrust in your direction and says, “Oh—I’ve got something you can fix in my boxers.” Seems like this guy might be missing an opportunity to give you compliment, no?

8. He doesn’t introduce you to his friends.
If he really wanted to integrate you into his life, he’d start with the dudes he hangs with.

9. He never asks about your friends. Or your family. Or your job.
Same logic—if a guy’s just looking for a f— buddy, he’ll avoid all the messy stuff. But as soon as he’s ready for a relationship, your personal life won’t seem messy to him.

(This post was culled from our group website www.freshestgist.com)

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
• He only sees u in d night..

• He allows u to smoke weed with him cos he knows he'll just have sex and runaway.. grin grin

• He doesn't get jealous if another guy calls u.

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by buygala(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
*Yawns sad

*unfollows thread and continues siesta sad

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by fathomberry: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
We keep seeing such lists over and over and....

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by Mprex(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by pTomz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
OP Why?? cry

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op thanks for tips..

Though some NL guys will start doing all these even when they're only interested in sex..
*Camouflage..

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by imsuboi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by djeezy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
The list is not conclusive. I may be interested in everything and change to be interested in only sex depending on my mindset and what I discover about you subsequently. Nice thread tho.

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by Okolly: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by somcherry(f): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
So on point.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by wozniak(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
It's Young John the wicked producer
Eyin omo wobe [wobe]
Eyin omo awobe [wobe]
Mo gbo information [mation]
Ninu radio [dio]
Ninu Teli [Teli]
Won ni e n fa suush [iro o]
E u n fa suush [iro o]
Ta lo n fa suush [bo bo]
Ta lo n fa suush [bo bo]
Ta lo n fa suush [bo bo]

Wo bobo, werey lo ba de eh eh
To get this money today balling every night and day
Wo bobo, werey lo ba de eheh
Zero dulling emi o le naa gere mo laye

Oya shakiti bobo
O fe ra bentley bo bo
O fe ra ferrari bobo
Fly you to paris bo bo
Oya shakiti bobo

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Is it wrong to be only interested in sex?
Re: 9 Signs That Tell He’s Only Interested In Sex by Update(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
sex sex sex....gurls & guys who do enjoy sex the most?? Jus askinh tho! & umm they way some peeps talk about guys wanting jus sex piss me off.
U tried @op buh we all human & we love dah.

Oyah mak una start de insult me......waiting

(1) (Reply)

SIN Confession Thread / Ladies, Whats The Deal With Yoghurts And Ice Cream ? / Bizarre Facts You Didn’t Know About Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.