Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz (13904 Views)

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) / MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
tundedaluja:
inspecthyip@gmail.com

sent...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
''I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I demand of my self persistent, continuous action towards its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.''

~ Napoleon Hill

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Got paid today. GLC rocks! Sad that with great opportunities like this, pple will still keep complaining of being broke. Break that mentality now!
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Your Acct 304XXXX666 Has Been Credited with NGN868,800.00 On 17-AUG-2015 17:36:27 By AUGUST 15TH REFERRAL EARNING. Bal: N
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
samusonite:
Your Acct 304XXXX666 Has Been Credited with NGN868,800.00 On 17-AUG-2015 17:36:27 By AUGUST 15TH REFERRAL EARNING. Bal: N
shocked shocked shocked abeg Help your girl with just #18800...funny dude
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
smiley
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
GLC PREPAID MASTERCARD A FAST AND EASY WAY TO ACCESS YOUR FUNDS

Eminent Goldminers!

Are you aware that all aspects of our lives are going digital, and finance will be one of the industries at the forefront of the digital revolution in the World? Naturally, people go where the money goes. Who would have thought that just a few years after the introduction of mobile phones most people across the world today are using cell phones to transfer money and pay for stuff both online and offline.

Organizations are taking advantage of this innovation in technology to serve their customers better.

In view of this trend, GLC in partnership with Access Bank decided to produce a customized Prepaid MasterCard so members can have varied options for easy
access to their funds as well as make financial transactions such as transfer and receive funds seamlessly. This opportunity also gives members more choice and the flexibility to shop on their terms from anywhere in the world.

WHY GLC PREPAID MASTERCARD?
HERE ARE 7 REASONS WHY YOU NEED GLC PREPAID MASTERCARD

1. Members can access their funds more easily.
2. Money will be paid through the use of the customized prepaid MasterCard
3. Members can receive and transfer money, whether they have a bank account or not
4. Using the prepaid MasterCard will automatically eliminate any issue of delayed payment transactions which some members may have experienced in the past.
5. The prepaid MasterCard will have your full name customized on it
6.You can buy airtime and recharge your phone with your customized Card
7. Members can also use the prepaid Card to withdraw funds from anywhere in the World without restrictions.

We take this opportunity to thank you for your continued understanding, while assuring you of our best services at all time.

Thanks For Joining Us!
GLC
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
I sat down this afternoon and imaging what your 2k5 can buy for you.

If it's food how many days will this food last. If it's cloth how many cloth can it buy and for how long can you wear the cloth?

I also imagine if you should keep your 2k5 with you without investing it.

So many risk.

You can wake up one day and spend the money, though you called it savings.

It can as well be stolen or you spend it for one of your loved ones that is challenged and needs it.

It is better and safer to invest such a little amount for your future.

All you just need is a little push.

It is a true life story that GLC can turn that your 2k5 into 30k within 7- 14 days with your little effort, and later into Millions.

Follow us to teach you step by step of how to achieve this.

2k5 is not enough for some people's tonight's pepper soup.

The Bible say seed is given to the sewer and bread to the eater.

What do you have in your hand, a seed or bread?
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Forbes magazine defines “rich” as a person who earns in excess
of $1 million per year (about $83,333 per month, or just under $20,000 a week), and “poor” as someone who earns less than
$25,000 a year.

So if you are earninig less than $25,000 per year, thats less than N5,000,000 per year

Thats less than N41,000 in a month..... then meet me in GLC.

Or if your profit is less.... then meet me in GLC.

Or your capital requirement is less... then meet me in GLC.
Financial solution has never got easier.

Think GLC.
Tel/ Whatsapp - zero eight one eight one zero two five eight one one
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by yinkusbabe: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls send d info to me: cuty_omosexy@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by yinkusbabe: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls send d info to cuty_omosexy@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by yinkusbabe: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls send d info of mlm activation to cuty_omosexy@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
yinkusbabe:
Pls send d info of mlm activation to cuty_omosexy@yahoo.com
SENT
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by outseba(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Please send info to ndsebancha81@gmail.com expecting ur mail in advance. Cheers
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by floorman: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
pls send info flpcash@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by SaintBJ(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
cohesivephenomenom@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sent... SaintBJ, floorman, outseba... Pls check ur mails.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by vkon2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
vkonresp59@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by keside(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Send to kesidike@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
keside:
Send to kesidike@gmail.com

sent... vkon2 check ur mail also
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by iyky(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
iykylee@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Sammyashol(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kindly send the info to sammytee4real2020@gmail.com Thanks a million
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sammyashol:
Kindly send the info to sammytee4real2020@gmail.com Thanks a million

Sent...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Dharey55(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Feyisayodare55@gmail.com pls send it me op
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by richyoung: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
youngestpius@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Skynet247(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jimenda247@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by panzaar(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
get2mike@mail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
All mails attended to...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Segisrael: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Here is my email address : segisreali@gmail.com. Please help me
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by LEX4352(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pls send to ogunbowaleolawale@rocketmaik.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira / Watch Me Grow Or Grow With Me- The Choice Is All Yours! / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.