Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. (6146 Views)

How Can Upcoming Artiste Make Money From Their Singles/songs In Nigeria ? / What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. / Do You Have A Talent To Showcase To The World? Here Is Your Opportunity To Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Download this song by me, the best song on nairaland ever http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041

Or my second track here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Amerinancy:
Hello guys, what we do not know is that the American music industry is noticing Africa as a place to invest in music. credits to the likes of Wiz-kid for projecting Afro beats to the world. I am an American music scout based in North Hollywood, in Los Angeles, California. I am looking for unique music artistes or a band with great talents, and great personality. If you know that you have what it takes to be in the international music industry, then maybe we can make you achieve your dreams, and give you that international recognition. GENRES; Rnb, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Afro-beats, Funk, Jazz. we have worked with great artistes like J Cole, Bruno mars, BoB and so on. contact my office hotline on +1 239-300-7107. or send me an email and also check out our web link Http://premierar.wix.com/artist-development
Am an up_coming artist and am not doubting your ability to help because I am on this forum to promote my self
Please if you are willing to help I think I will be the first you can help I have two tracks and I have gotten like 30k downloads and am still counting
Here it is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041
Or http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by bitsh(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guyz my stage name is bitsh.am a musician nd my first work on studio came out yester..it was a boomb.I titled it FREEDOM nd dats watz naija need proudly naija..

1 Share

Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by bitsh(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Am the bitsh...I realy need a help I got a nice song try to share it here nd other network but is not working reali need an advice hw to promote it pls guyz .watsap07034950994 BBM2318582
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by maspee: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
The long awaited season song is finally out.
Yola veteran artist of Hawkers entertainment "UTMOST CHRISBEN" finally releases the long awaited love song Million Ways. This song, was released today by 12pm and has gotten about 2000 downloads in just 2 hours. This is a dance hall love song to show your lover how much you appreciate his\her love, don't be left behind with just one click, you can get your copy by clicking this link http://webtv7..com/2016/02/the-best-love-song-for-you-this.html

Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by Flashysounds: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by YoungNinja(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2016
0634637019 thats my whatsapp number & the name is Young Ninja
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by Isholaoni: 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by preachersticker: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2019
listen to 10,000 Nonstop Music Free on #stickerfm Radio

www.stickerfm.com

Music Promotion also Available

Whatsapp Number
+2348076335972

Thanks

Sticker Fm Radio
24 Hrs Nonstop Music Station
Re: Upcoming Artiste? Here Is Your Opportunity. by donkelvin10(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️
Good day house .... I do ROCK and RAP MUSIC... I need someone we can work together. WHATSAPP 09023630072

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Cassper Nyovest - Gusheshe Ft Okmalumkoolkat / "Kolo" By E-Don ft Zlatan Ibile (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.