Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards (61051 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 / Complete List Of Winners In The Mtv Base Mama Awards 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lesson: Its good to beg for votes on twitter and instagram it gives u 50% assurance of winning.. davido,Casper, yemi LADE, DJ Arafat did it and they all won.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by STEVENcrack(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Sir plzz be civil ok
4d record d artist dat gets d *evolution award* goes hum wit $1m=#200m dats wat was promised
$1m=#242m...u are not current.

I would adviCe D banj to quickly convert it To naira b4 d value of naira strengthens.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by 30pence: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
darmys:
Full List of winners Below. I will be updating this thread so stay tuned.

Best Live Acts - Diamond Platnumz.
Best Group - Psquare
Best Pop & Alternative - Jimmy Nevis
Best Lusophone - Ary
Best Francophone - DJ Arafat
Best New act - Patoranking
Personality of the Year - Trevor Noah
Evolution Award - Dbanj
Best Hip Hop - Casper Nyovest
Best Female - Yemi Alade
Best Video
Best Male - Davido

http://daminaija..com/2015/07/full-list-of-winners-at-mtv-2015-awards.html

Music of the year?
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Brimmie(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
14:

Best in Africa without any doubt
Yeahh! No Competition!
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Fixed..
yawns idiot
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Awards are just used to encourage artist it doesnt define who dey are or wat their personality and income is all bou
So no one shd place an artist above anoda cos of one wood and metal steel joined togeda
undecided av been watching people fytin here cos of dis award show
*dey won dis yr and last yr bt next yr anoda artist myt take centre stage life is a roller coaster*

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by darmys(f): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
30pence:

Music of the year?

Dorobucci - Mavin Artiste.....i couldnt update once the threat hit front page
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by rhoseti1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
homesteady:

The matter surprise me oh gringrin
He has not even released any hit as big as Godwin, and he is already forming rubbish big boy grin
where duyu live?or probably u don't have a radio set...how can you say banks doesn't av any song as hit as Godwin? lol...
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hysmady:
Wizkid has weed awAy his talent...Its now sAfe to sAy dAvido has more awArds thAn wizkid

That confused kid......
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
vosquare:

What's d meaning of hit song?

If it's what I'm thinking den u don't know what u r saying

Bobo dey ur lane. if u didn't go 2 school & u dont know d meaning of hit song. It ain't my fault. it's not by force to quote someone's post.
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by vosquare: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
dumo1:

Bobo dey ur lane. if u didn't go 2 school & u dont know d meaning of hit song. It ain't my fault. it's not by force to quote someone's post.
Smh
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
halfrica:
Awards are just used to encourage artist it doesnt define who dey are or wat their personality and income is all bou
So no one shd place an artist above anoda cos of one wood and metal steel joined togeda
undecided av been watching people fytin here cos of dis award show
*dey won dis yr and last yr bt next yr anoda artist myt take centre stage life is a roller coaster*

You got it wrong sis!

Awards depicts achievements, landmarks and its same reason y footballers or sports men gets the cup and medals!

For example, Yemi alade worked her ass off last year ; while SOE other ladies were just lazy..

same reason why wande coal and his talent can't go no where...

Its a reward for hardworking dear, so its a big deal...

I just dey pity WizKid, tho.
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by vosquare: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vixo:

You got it wrong sis!

Awards depicts achievements, landmarks and its same reason y footballers or sports men gets the cup and medals!

For example, Yemi alade worked her ass off last year ; while SOE other ladies were just lazy..

It doesnt mean anytin achievement or no achievement awards dont make u
At one point wande coal too won awards why did he break out
Its all bou individual determination
So cos a frnd of urs got an award for a competition dat u are into dat means such frnd is better dan u?
Nah ok same way exams dnt determine ur achievement in life
*great people are examples bill gate and co*
Awards are just for encouragement dats all so cos dbanj won evolution award den he is better in quality delivery dan asa and 2face?
Or if grammy is goin to give an award btwn asa and dbanj who wud dey giv it to?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by vosquare: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vixo:

You got it wrong sis!

I just dey pity yemi alade... Thank God say she win award.... D girl na die.. Go dey dance as if dem dey beat her spiritually
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by homesteady(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
rhoseti1:
where duyu live?or probably u don't have a radio set...how can you say banks doesn't av any song as hit as Godwin? lol...

Godwin is obviously a bigger hit than Katpot and oya baby make you shake am oh!
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
halfrica:

It doesnt mean anytin achievement or no achievement awards dont make u
At one point wande coal too won awards why did he break out
Its all bou individual determination
So cos a frnd of urs got an award for a competition dat u are into dat means such frnd is better dan u?
Nah ok same way exams dnt determine ur achievement in life
*great people are examples bill gate and co*

Nope, never said it makes the recipients better than their counterparts....

I only meant it means something and not writing it off as u claim...

And talking of bill gates and co, they have their names on Forbes..which is same as having Ur name on an award plaque!

Everything we do in life has an undertone for a reward.... This is music, bae u are sounding really like one who doesn't understand music business or the industry,

I'm an entertainment practitioner and speaking from the professional aspect of the whole award thing ...and how it relates to us in the music industry.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
vosquare:
I never hear that name before. ..na English him dey rap?
maybe u re conversant with nigerian rappers only
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by jeoprince250(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Yemi alade's performance was flawless at the mamas award. Her voice and speech was on point

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by scondy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
homesteady:

I agree Godwin is a bigger hit but katapot is 200% a more quality song. Godwin is a mediocre song but trust naija to hype it cos of the religious inclination. Korede bello has a unique sultry voice but he is kind of lazy. Didn't bring out creativity in that Godwin Could actually pass for just a church praise song.. Katapot....that is a jam right there.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by rhoseti1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
homesteady:

the fact that you prefer godwin to chop am or katapot doesn't make it a bigger hit......its very very obvious reekado is better than korede

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by scondy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
rhoseti1:
the fact that you prefer godwin to chop am or katapot doesn't make it a bigger hit......its very very obvious reekado is better than korede

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by vosquare: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
machinegundammy:

maybe u re conversant with nigerian rappers only
Yea
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by scondy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vixo:

And talking of bill gates and co, they have their names on Forbes..which is same as having Ur name on an award plaque!

Everything we do in life has an undertone for a reward.... This is music, bae u are sounding really like one who doesn't understand music business or the industry,

I'm an entertainment practitioner and speaking from the professional aspect of the whole award thing ...and how it relates to us in the music industry.

In my opinion, awards are more of a feel good gifts to artistes....doesn't actually connotes your achievements in the industry. Common, people get snubbed all the time. The MAMAs' for example is determined by votes from fans......people vote for who they like not necessarily the better person.

Wizkid hasn't won awards in the last 2 years but does that make his craft any less than those that won? He is still as relevant as ever... burnaboy wasn't even nominated......yet he delivers quality music....

Do u know how many times R. KELLY was snubbed by GRAMMYs' ?

forget awards jare.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by safarigirl(f): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
The Evolution award was won via tweets. So, peeps were paid to make the #EvolutionD'banj trend yesterday. No surprises he won it, doesn't particularly mean much.

Biggest winners were P-Square....Artistes of the Decade, well deserved and no mago magp involved

4 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Ileriahur(m): 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
P-square repping Africa since......, these guys are the bomb jor!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vixo:

So cos bill gate is on forbes list it determines his success
See if gates networths is gone forbes list wud exempt his name
Dey were also some people who were once on forbes list and are nt their again
Notin determines ones success except ones determination
Stop makin artist feel dat no award no success
No award no album sale
There are most people who love some artists and are just not interested in awards shows and dey dont even boda to vote .
Attachin award to success is like *mental slavery*
So cos davido won now if i want to organise a classic party dnt u tink i rada call asa and tuface and psquare dan davido

1 Like

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by haymoney01(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
scondy:

I agree Godwin is a bigger hit but katapot is 200% a more quality song. Godwin is a mediocre song but trust naija to hype it cos of the religious inclination. Korede bello has a unique sultry voice but he is kind of lazy. Didn't bring out creativity in that Godwin Could actually pass for just a church praise song.. Katapot....that is a jam right there.
God bless ur ears sis. That Korede is an overrated idiot

1 Like

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by homesteady(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
rhoseti1:

Haa! Are you seriously debating this issue? undecided undecided

look at their views on YouTube -
Katapot -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nURR7Hzay4Q&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCJOS17je5cYCFcTMGAodl4sC2lIXa2F0YXBvdCAtIFJlZWthZG8gQmFua3M%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Published on Jun 12, 2015

Godwin -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w14zUTXOhYE&itct=CB8QpDAYAiITCMiG7rze5cYCFZRDGAodSa4NFTIGcmVsbWZ1SISX6-bHvZSinQE%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Published on Jun 3, 2015

So which song is a bigger hit?
A song that made him to perform at presidential inauguration dinner oh undecided undecided
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by haymoney01(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
rhoseti1:

True Talk
Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by Sunnypa11(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
The nominees of the most dangerous people of the year are

Zulu king of vuvuzela kingdom
Shekau of sambisa desert

And the award goes to...................

Zulu king of xenophobia shout Africa......

Comment after receiving the award...

Thank you for this wonderful award,To all the blood s.....u.c.kers and killers,i love you....special shoutout to my brother in nigeria Shekau

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards by vosquare: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
To me o, Godwin hit pass katapot and chop am but korede no sing pass reekado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.