Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (64834 Views)

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Ediot, ejanla made himself

Liar,basturd.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Liar,basturd.

Ojukwu's son, use ur brain. Whr is wande coal today? Dey both left MO HIt record
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by beemzy2014(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2015
jboy73:
After being a sidekick for Kanye and Jay z, johnny finally returned to bow for the boss

Yinmu, see as you reason.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Ojukwu's son, use ur brain. Whr is wande coal today? Dey both left MO HIt record

I'm not Ojukwu son animal,I'm a true Nigerian,don't involve me in you people's senseless debate. Ewu
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I'm not Ojukwu son animal,I'm a true Nigerian,don't involve me in you people's senseless debate. Ewu

I see, if u ar nt his son den make use of ur brain. #CowardFlatee
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

I see, if u ar nt his son den make use of ur brain. #CowardFlatee

What is flatee? It seems to me that your father is a bastard while your mother a prostitute for using language that does not have anything to do with me. Thunder fire all your generation,including those that are already dead. Bastards ugly skin.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

What is flatee? It seems to me that your father is a bastard while your mother a prostitute for using language that does not have anything to do with me. Thunder fire all your generation,including those that are already dead. Bastards ugly skin.

grin grin grin e pain am. I dnt need to curse or abuse ur parents bcox am well brought up I mean we dnt disrespect elderly ones (daz part of our culture). But hw I wish ur father(respectfully) used a condom or poured d Sperm away instead of pouring it in ur mother's puci. YOU ARE SIMPLY A WASTED FLUID
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

grin grin grin e pain am. I dnt need to curse or abuse ur parents bcox am well brought up I mean we dnt disrespect elderly ones (daz part of our culture). But hw I wish ur father(respectfully) used a condom or poured d Sperm away instead of pouring it in ur mother's puci. YOU ARE SIMPLY A WASTED FLUID
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

I have told you what I feel like,how I wish, I was the one who fuccked the hell out of your mother pucci, I would have told her to abort you.

Idioot.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I have told you what I feel like,how I wish, I was the one who fuccked the hell out of your mother pucci, I would have told her to abort you.

Idioot.

Wasted fluid, I can never wish to Bleep ur dirty mama pucci. A whhore is better than ur mama.
Ode
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Wasted fluid, I can never wish to Bleep ur dirty mama pucci. A LovePeddler is better than ur mama.
Ode

Your stinking tribe is worthless, I prefer using condom on her because fuccking her like that can give aids,blacky.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Your stinking tribe is worthless, I prefer using condom on her because fuccking her like that can give aids,blacky.

Worthless tribe? D same tribe dat enslaved ur forefathers during Biafra war. D same tribe dat fuckd ur fada's wife (bianca). C'mon flatee, use ur brain
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Worthless tribe? D same tribe dat enslaved ur forefathers during Biafra war. D same tribe dat fuckd ur fada's wife (bianca). C'mon flatee, use ur brain

I did not see anyone they enslave,if they did as you quote,there would be nothing like no victor no vanquished,I know you don't understand that english because your tribe is the lowest of all tribes in the country,and also for your information, bianca is not my sister and did not come from my state.

We are not responsible for your ugliness, worthless tribe. But anyway, that can't stop me from using your girls like rag.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I did not see anyone they enslave,if they did as you quote,there would be nothing like no victor no vanquished,I know you don't understand that english because your tribe is the lowest of all tribes in the country,and also for your information, bianca is not my sister and did not come from my state.

We are not responsible for your ugliness, worthless tribe. But anyway, that can't stop me from using your girls like rag.

Flateee u ar too funny. Is Bianca nw yoruba? I av always told u, use ur brain. Dey made dat statement to console u pple ok? Y did Ojukwu run away den? Did u say ugly? Lol! Ur pple wit big heads n yam legs
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Flateee u ar too funny. Is Bianca nw yoruba? I av always told u, use ur brain. Dey made dat statement to console u pple ok? Y did Ojukwu run away den? Did u say ugly? Lol! Ur pple wit big heads n yam legs

What does Ojukwu and his wife issue got to do with me, I don't care for them just like I don't care for you either. I came from a different state.

If someone ran away,that is not my fuccking business, I don't have anything to do with your history shit and stuffs like that,I was born free in Nigeria and arrogantly proud Nigerian, I don't give a fucck to low class Nigerians like you.

I'm far above you, your local mentality works only with your fellow fools in Nigeria, we are far above local thinking here.

Now get the Fucck Outta here.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

What does Ojukwu and his wife issue got to do with me, I don't care for them just like I don't care for you either. I'm a different state.

If someone ran away,that is not my fuccking business, I don't have anything to do with your history shit and stuffs like that,I was born free in Nigeria and arrogantly proud Nigerian, I don't give a fucck to low class Nigerians like you.

I'm far above you, your local mentality works only with your fellow fools in Nigeria, we are far above local thinking here.

Now get the Fucck Outta here.

Guess u ar nt proud of ur region. Abok! whc region ar u frm?

I dnt knw y am wasting my time wit a kid
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Guess u ar nt proud of ur region. Aboki whc region ar u frm?

I dnt knw y am wasting my time wit a kid

You are an idiiot,wasting my time for a fool does not worth it, Proudly Igbo,Proudly Nigerian.

Nigeria first before your region,illiterate.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are an idiiot,wasting my time for a fool does not worth it, Proudly Igbo,Proudly Nigerian.

Hmmm flat head, whr were u wen majority of ur pple voted 4 GEJ? Simply bcoz he's nt far frm ur region. Y ar ur pple shoutin Biafra Biafra everywhere? Bcox of inferiority complex I guess. Ur tribe is d most ridiculed, useless and homeless tribes in d world.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hmmm flat head, whr were u wen majority of ur pple voted 4 GEJ? Simply bcoz he's nt far frm ur region. Y ar ur pple shoutin Biafra Biafra everywhere? Bcox of inferiority complex I guess. Ur tribe is d most ridiculed, useless and homeless tribes in d world.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Your mama OK. I don't care who vote for who,you guys are the ones suffering it over there in Nigeria. Tribal debate is for low class Nigerians and illiterates, I don't give a fucck about it. What is sure is that i'm above you. Simple.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Your mama OK. I don't care who vote for who,you guys are the ones suffering it over there in Nigeria. Tribal debate is for low class Nigerians and illiterates, I don't give a fucck about it. What is sure is that i'm above you. Simple.

Above me? smh! Very soon u will b charged 4 drug trafficking. Homeless pple
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

Above me? smh! Very soon u will b charged 4 drug trafficking. Homeless pple

Get some education son,drugs are for criminals, a law and abiding good citizen of any country can't carry drugs, I think you have clicks with those selling it. Next time,compose your sentence because I can't read it, that's a local english used in Nigeria by low class and illiterate citizens, don't send such crap again.

I'm not homeless because I've a state of origin and also have a country, I also have what they called village and passport to look for any job.

Like I said before, you are classless, you are inferior and wackis, I will not respond to your futher messages from now. Get some education before sending next message.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by veave(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Polite mockery
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Get some education son,drugs are for criminals, a law and abiding good citizen of any country can't carry drugs, I think you have clicks with those selling it. Next time,compose your sentence because I can't read it, that's a local english used in Nigeria by low class and illiterate citizens, don't send such crap again.

I'm not homeless because I've a state of origin and also have a country, I also have what they called village and passport to look for any job.

Like I said before, you are classless, you are inferior and wackis, I will not respond to your futher messages from now. Get some education before sending next message.

If u reply me again u ar a basta*d. I guess u ar d most educated ediot in ur family. We all knw what ur pple are knwn for DRUG TRAFFICKING,PROSTITUTION, FRAUD name it. Ur pple av bin soilin Nigeria'S image all over d world. Vagabond
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
dipopooo:

If u reply me again u ar a basta*d. I guess u ar d most educated ediot in ur family. We all knw what ur pple are knwn for DRUG TRAFFICKING,PROSTITUTION, FRAUD name it. Ur pple av bin soilin Nigeria'S image all over d world. Vagabond

I will reply because I"m not a bastard,your grandfather and your papa are the nigerian biggest bastards. Sorry, E don pain you. Ntoor.

I sent 10 girls from your tribe back to Naija some weeks ago. So stop the noise.

I have traditional values like any of my kinsmen,so for your suggestions, I can admit that you are simply jealous and want to be like 'US' which you can never be. Best is always best, now get lost.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I will reply because I"m not a bastard,your grandfather and your papa are the nigerian biggest bastards. Sorry, E don pain you. Ntoor.

I sent 10 girls from your tribe back to Naija some weeks ago. So stop the noise.

I have traditional values like any of my kinsmen,so for your suggestions, I can admit that you are simply jealous and want to be like 'US' which you can never be. Best is always best, now get lost.

Mr flatee, I tot u said u wudnt reply me. U ar d greatest f00l I av eva seen, giv me one of d contacts of ur girls u deported Mr President undecided.
D most ridiculed tribe in d world we even threatened to throw ur pple inside lagoon here in lagos.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

Mr flatee, I tot u said u wudnt reply me. U ar d greatest f00l I av eva seen, giv me one of d contacts of ur girls u deported Mr President undecided.
D most ridiculed tribe in d world we even threatened to throw ur pple inside lagoon here in lagos.

Thanks for the honour, I'm your president, Also blacky ugly tribe, I won't give you their contacts because those girls already tested what we called Bradwust and you only knew about Gala, you are not the same class with them...You are simply a local guy.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Thanks for the honour, I'm your president, Also blacky ugly tribe, I won't give you their contacts because those girls already tested what we called Bradwust and you only knew about Gala, you are not the same class with them...You are simply a local guy.

Lol! Na inferiority complex dey worry u. Wot ar u doing in another man's land? Can't u guys stay n develop ur region? Millions of ur pple ar here in lagos doin menial jobs n sleeping under d bridge yet dey refuse to go back to ur God's abandoned region.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

Lol! Na inferiority complex dey worry u. Wot ar u doing in another man's land? Can't u guys stay n develop ur region? Millions of ur pple ar here in lagos doin menial jobs n sleeping under d bridge yet dey refuse to go back to ur God's abandoned region.

Can you afford an apartment in Lagos? Igbos has bought everything there baby.

Continue dreaming son.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Can you afford an apartment in Lagos? Igbos has bought everything there baby.

Continue dreaming son.

How many of them did u or ur fada buy in Lagos? u remember wot boko haram did to ur pple in the NorthEast? Flatee, pls use ur brain. Tell ur mumu pple to Invest n develop ur place
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
dipopooo:

How many of them did u or ur fada buy in Lagos? u remember wot boko haram did to ur pple in the NorthEast? Flatee, pls use ur brain. Tell ur mumu pple to Invest n develop ur place

We are far developed than you and that was the main reason we kept buying the whole Nigeria,if you are jealous about that go and hang.

You need to be proud that your tribe is only black in colour,you also need to stop your anger because you can never be like us.

Appreciate the fact that we are better and has more and more beautiful people than any other tribe in Nigeria, you need to change your poor life.
Re: D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

We are far developed than you and that was the main reason we kept buying the whole Nigeria,if you are jealous about that go and hang.

You need to be proud that your tribe is only black in colour,you also need to stop your anger because you can never be like us.

Appreciate the fact that we are better and has more and more beautiful people than any other tribe in Nigeria, you need to change your poor life.

Guy, u ar turning to another thing. where av u guys developed Aba or Enugu? and besides u av nt answered my question, Y did boko haram kill n destroy ur pple's property n chase u away in d NorthEast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.