Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (52960 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by blackpriest0911: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Who r these evil satan TAN members in NL saying trash...Satan b gone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by DIOSHEYI(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2015
I hope this will ve a fruitfull end and not dat we won't hear noting abt it @ the end of d day.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by blackpriest0911: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
SaTANoids Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by mceze(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
I feel pity for the APC government. Its obvious they are confused and are overwhelmed by the job at hand
This is the reason for all this ghost stories and bogus accusations. The truth is that in Nigeria we don't keep records. There is no way to find out what was taken and by whom. This is why Price waters complained of incomplete data to fully analyse the accounts of NNPC. We should know that the staff of NNPC are very smart and can hide anything. Buhari should stop all this distractions and simply pull resources together to try to run the country. He doesn't have to run it, he can simply pretend till the storm passes over. This is not the way to go

U are a big foooooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by lucky032(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2015
santakris:
Please tell us the amount in naira. We want to know what amount is involved in our naira. We spend naira here in Nigeria and not dollars. Disrespecting our naira is no longer accepted America will not calculate their money in naira I quess.

Just 50billion.She should make it 300billion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Fourwinds: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Kereokwu:
If this store is true, I think its wise to collect that money
dat will be foolish for a government of Buhari to accept . Go after d entire looted funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
250...wah?? Milion or billion

Hehehe, billion ke.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by tola9ja: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
exemen:
THANKS TO PMB.... DONT ACCEPT IT... THE MONEY SHE STOLE IS MORE THAN $250m .......... let her go nd find the rest of the money and return it between 3 months..... or else...... hmmmmmmmm........ meanwhile.. after returning the money she will go to KIRIKIRI......GBAM!!!! TOLA9JA ANY OTHER COMMENT?

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by rusher14: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Sahara Reporters are usually the first to carry news. Often derided yet usually turn out to be the truth.

The postponement of the general elections, a case in point.

To the issue of Allison attempting a plea bargain, one cannot rule it out.

Her advisers may have interpreted the presidency's body language to suggest jail time for the unrepentant and asked to consider a plea.

If little fish are known to have billions in their possession what makes it impossible for the sharks to have a lot more?

Time would tell.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by LastProphet: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
I feel pity for the APC government. Its obvious they are confused and are overwhelmed by the job at hand
This is the reason for all this ghost stories and bogus accusations. The truth is that in Nigeria we don't keep records. There is no way to find out what was taken and by whom. This is why Price waters complained of incomplete data to fully analyse the accounts of NNPC. We should know that the staff of NNPC are very smart and can hide anything. Buhari should stop all this distractions and simply pull resources together to try to run the country. He doesn't have to run it, he can simply pretend till the storm passes over. This is not the way to go

Did u read your own statement at all? So they should allow all of them to go? So what of the debt of over $60billion they left behind, so do you have an idea how that can go too? I now understand what they mean that teenagers have overrun nairaland
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by tefund(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
buari should act fast
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by onelife97: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
I pray if it will be the only achievement Baba Buhari will do to help Nigeria,he should start from OBJ to IBB to Atiku,Tinubu,Fashola,Amaechi,and all and every big wig in politics in Nigeria.
Even Ibori should be bailed from UK prison and come answer his questions in Nigeria.UK prison na heaven for them but should come home and enjoy a dose of their own medicines by milking milky Nigeria dry.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by drey076(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
That one na tithe abi wetin?
abi ooo
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
yahmohy27:
When there are plenty evidence already ,Infact enough u think Govt doesn't knw what she's doing ?

So what are they waiting for?
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Sahara and APC don come again with another new LIE![/size]
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by sole26: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
I 1nder why all of u are blaming her, schebi most of u were supporting GEJ to continue. Where was GEj when they were looting our money. Senusi voiced out He removed him. Bunched of criminals without moral values. All of them must be brought to book and be punished accordingly so dat if thier children see #1 on d'sreet, they will nt touch it. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by kenwizi: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Alison, you better start donating AC and big generator to kuje and kirikiri prisons, because thats where you are spending your next 10 years...
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
I don't know when all this PDP supporters go get just 1 sense? any news in favour of past government is from the right source but any one that concerns the present government like this very one is not from the right source.

We no get una time, we will try our best to kill corruption daxol, you either desist from evil ways or face the wrath of the present administration.

They are not even ashamed of themselves, 16yrs of PDP rule nothing to write home about but they are comfortable. Just less than 2 months to this new government we are experiencing relatively stable power, great gift for the nation, more to come before the end of the year i believe that.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by prof12(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Sahaliars again .

Yet another wrong thread, mek I go sleep Jare. undecided

Why is every news about Jonathan and is administration a fake news to all dullard tanoids?
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by ellabooz(f): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
Offered to return? she thinks she is doing Nigeria a favor by returning monies that rightful belongs to the country?all the PDP Big wigs that have been found guilty, in the court of public opinion for stealing will have no where to run to.

They know they are cornered. The international community via the Interpol will work with the Nigeria Government, just in case some of them decide to do a runner to some foreign country. The final target should be Goodluck Jonathan, that man should be made to see the inside of a prison for looting Nigeria 50 Years backward.

There is a couple of more Billions of $, where this woman brought this money from. She should be made to return the rest.

Once again, President Buhari is demonstrating his resolve to sanitize the rot, left by the PDP.

We are behind you President Buhari.

Hunger has dealt with your generation ,soteee it becomes your user name.
If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time on NL doing hate speech .I would work hard and hard until my name changes tO I-HAVE-MORE-THAN-ENOUGH.
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by olajide8(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
santakris:
Please tell us the amount in naira. We want to know what amount is involved in our naira. We spend naira here in Nigeria and not dollars. Disrespecting our naira is no longer accepted America will not calculate their money in naira I quess.
N6.25trillion is what we want from her not 10%- she stole $2.5b not $250
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by maestroz: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Olisa Metuh oya come forth!
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by crisycent: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Wait make I press calculator.....
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by omnisali: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
In my past life, nigerian media failed to show us figures in NAIRA. I just reincarnated to witness dollar figures again. Must I read with calculator on my left hand?
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by ncoolsome(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Even if NNPC has poor records money stolen can be traced or were transactionS made in cash?if buhari can successfully fight corruption to a minimal level then we can say he has done well
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by kanaleke(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
If this is true....she deserves life imprisonment with extreme hard labours.wait! Did You just wrote 250millon usd?hmmm...yet millions of people are dying of curable diseases only that they can't afford to pay hospital bills...woe to our leaders
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Boss13: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
God when will you open the eyes of people and cleanse their brain of stupidity. We are talking about national treasury, some people are fighting over political parties. These are not monies of a political party, these are monies if properly utilized would have benefited the country.

God has given us sense of reasoning. Our economy is bad not by magic, but because it was poorly managed. People stole and diverted funds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Boss13: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
ncoolsome:

Even if NNPC has poor records money stolen can be traced or were transactionS made in cash?if buhari can successfully fight corruption to a minimal level then we can say he has done well

That is the basic thing we need and that was why he was voted in. Imagine youths supporting corruption and corrupt persons just makes you wonder if insanity has not taken over the country
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Sovet: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
APC lies continues...
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by kay29000(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
santakris:

$250 million= N50 Billion
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by Darlyton: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
I wish the story was true.. but the source will not allow me to believe..
Re: Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m by kollinpowel(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
santakris:
They stole in dollars and must be returned in dollars. cos telling them to return it in naira will make us fill they have returned all their looting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.