Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune (54450 Views)

Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Boss13: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2015
It is shocking to read comments here. I believe because our elites are corrupt, it has bastardized our sense of reasoning. For once, potential ministers have undergone thorough security screening and many of them have been found wanting not the shabby screening in the past. It is also good to know that the president has kept his foot down and not being pressured by his party to appoint criminals into his cabinet.

Let's give him a chance to pick the right people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tola9ja: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2015
[size=21pt] They have now seen that Buhari is ready to sacrifice anybody for Nigeria to move forward”, the source stated.[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by drey076(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2015
I believe in baba n trust baba
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Yhunoos:
Sai Buhari
Man of integrity
Na only you sure pass for naija

But seriously na only 3 out of 36 pass the test..

imagine...absolutly no integrity a tall....i dont even blame jonathan no more...look the conditions....... angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by elbaraj001(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
If that's the case then he may end up not appointing any ministers throughout his administration.. No be naija we dey?
See u....always going with the multitude, be different at some point...'no b naija we dey' dats very unfortunate a person dat clamor for change...no offense pls.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
I don tire for this man wahala.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tsdarkside(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
jmaine:

It is just an excuse from the Dull Deity from Daura to explain away his stark deficiencies . . . . .He should kindly tell us who were those incorruptible men who bankrolled his candidacy.

Only the gullible will swallow this nonsense . . . . .

and you are extremly stvpid.......... angry angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by UnimkeAk(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
tucky200:
Very gud..pretty sure baba will end up selecting the best hands for the job...
Nigeria shall be great again..
Bros ,buhari knws better than everybody in ur local government....on hearing this development,ur brain should hv told u he's headed the right way !!

lalasticlala o

Buhari isn't a God;

If u've been on this planet for long; u'll realize that pple like buhari are always the dirtiest.

Aslong as I'm concerN buhari is also a corrupt politician. They are several allegations on his head from his time at ptdf and as the HOS
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by DIOSHEYI(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
jmaine:

It is just an excuse from the Dull Deity from Daura to explain away his stark deficiencies . . . . .He should kindly tell us who were those incorruptible men who bankrolled his candidacy.

That shows u he is a wise man, his candidacy may ve been bankrolled by corruptible men but refused to work with bad men just for the sack of our dear country.............or what do u xpect do u want himto work with corruptible men jst bcuz his candidacy was been bankrolled by dem??
Let try to appreciate effort irrespective of hw small or big it could be
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Happiness87(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Keneking:
You mean they scored F9 angry
All these Jonathan boys sef
you must be sick, what does the list have to do with Gej, is that list not APC members who claim to be saints
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tsdarkside(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=jmaine post=36033178][/quote]

why the hell are you people putting up pictures of white-people(your enemys),when you want to make a point??....there is alot of pictures of black-people on the web....is your self-hatred realy so gigantic?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Sobeautiful: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Thought APC is filled with saints and PDP with devils.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tefund(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Keneking:
You mean they scored F9 angry

All these Jonathan boys sef
yes o !f9 no be small,those boys them spoil finish
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Adminisher: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
jmaine:

What stark deficiency? . The man is very self confident and unshaken that is why he is not be rushed. If na some people wey dey dia before, Na so dem go take list from Ota farm, take from Tom Polo, take from IBB com take from Oba of Benin seF rush Di tin go Senate. ..chopping start be dat. Things have changed. God is doing wonders.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Mr President seems not to be serious. How can they say ministerial nominees fail integrity test while my name is not in the ministerial list? I've never stolen a kobo from Nigeria. Mr. President should get in touch with me.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by prof12(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
everybody in Nigeria is corrupt except the old dullard fool

Thank God your so called dullard fool is not corrupt and that is what we need as a leader, hope you understand na?
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tsdarkside(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Happiness87:
you must be sick, what does the list have to do with Gej, is that list not APC members who claim to be saints

nice asss.... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by gsalvatore: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
While looking for the incorruptible men for ministerial posts, kindly attach the ones with vision to the criteria.

Not some Incorruptible dull mudafakar.

It also takes vision to move this country forward.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
I doubt if this report is genuine. If it is then its a good move.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
hustler86:

B for Bootybuttchic smiley , hbd BBC God bless ur new age.
amen ooooo.........thank uuu
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by eboyz: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
naija i tink say una wise o.y dis man go use all method as xcus.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Happiness87(f): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
tsdarkside:

nice asss.... kiss kiss kiss kiss
for your eyes only
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Yhunoos:
Sai Buhari
Man of integrity
Na only you sure pass for naija

But seriously na only 3 out of 36 pass the test..

This is why I don't understand why people are trying to force him into selecting the inselectables. He needs to cleanse his cabinet to some extent, not just appointing for the sake of APPOINTMENT. TANoids shld siddon & watch as the film unfolds.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015
The Demented Deillusioned Deity Dullard from Daura should start his anti-corruption war from himself.
Your president is being hypocritical IMHO.

But again, what's my business, he's not my president.
All we want is our Sweet Sweet Biafra... where we can live in peace, love, harmony and progress.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by luvmijeje(f): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Go Buhari! Go Buhari! Go Buhari! The President after my own heart.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by PassingShot(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
everybody in Nigeria is corrupt except the old dullard fool
Eeyaa! I can see the "paintment" in you.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by kraftykc(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
I wonder who those three were though...

I hope Utomi is with them, I want to see that man in action. Maybe even Donald Duke... Dreams...
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by teebaxy(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
so what next, are you going to allow them to go scotfree. You must do them sule lamido's style o.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by kraftykc(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Gabbysky:
The Demented Deillusioned Deity Dullard from Daura should start his anti-corruption war from himself.
Your president is being hypocritical IMHO.

But again, what's my business, he's not my president.
All we want is our Sweet Sweet Biafra... where we can live in peace, love, harmony and progress.

Guy... The arrangement of that sentence... Is strongly in the realm of impropriety. And it's "disillusioned" not "deillusioned"
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by bigiyaro(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
socialmediaman:

He said he needs technocrats with integrity, not party members. If they're party members, fine, but that's not his priority. He wants career technocrats
e go hard o cos govt agencies n parastatals were d birth place of corruption in naija,it will intrest u to know dat its doz tecnocrats dat knows d system inside out,dey r d ones dat aids n abet politicians to loot funds,dey know how to chop n clean mouth n make all d fingers point to d politician.
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Godsonkemz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tinubu and obasango's candidates will likely display the criminal qualities of their political godfathers
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by mmrius(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
WOW!!!! Nigeria which way forward. Are there any honest men in this country? Even me wey dey talk no holy. God help us become better men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.