Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune (54448 Views)

Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Tycyborg(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2015
jmaine:

Hello Toddler, you can pay obeisance to Buhari till you hit the graves, but never in your life should you feel others must indulge in your stupid worship of a man obviously very dull, incompetent and very senile in what governance should be. The increase power supply you are enjoying and the revamping of our refineries was undertaken by GEJ who spent 5 years in govt. and not the silly 6 years retort you sprouted.

Buhari the Dull I had to make an open confession that he has nothing to do with the recent attempt to link him up with encouraging events in the petroleum industry. You need to sheathe your nuisance when quoting me next time . . .. .

mr man you know nothing about the electricity issue and i once worked in the phcn sector as an assistance to one of the head at ikoyi and i knew so many things you dont know there so there is no point in me arguing that with you and by the way the who was the vice before yaradua died and who took over after yaradua died and the 2 years including the full term 4 years jonathan did so making 4 cos i think you are spendinging too much time masturbating on the computer and you forgot the simple addition. Besides you are the one drooling and dying for jonathan i dont give a fvck about that and you can die with him i dont care but all i gat to tell you is that jonathan never contributed to nigeria growth and when you talk of fuel the same jonathan was he not the one who implemented subsidy and even used veto power on the mass when he declared state of emergency in lagos cos we never wanted to agree with the fuel price and he told the army chase everyone... So let me ask you boiling brain what has he done to even improve the gas issue? Was there any gas in the station he commission at ewekoro? And he lied to the mass he did that... You have no point and the only thing you can do is reply me with some bullsh*t and i think you took overdose of your mental meds cos it only makes you hallucinate a lot. You can research all what i told you or ask any nepa officials in your area and they will tell you. Please i beg of you dont take too much pcp & tramadol when you message people its bad for your brain
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by jmaine: 5:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Tycyborg:

mr man you know nothing about the electricity issue and i once worked in the phcn sector as an assistance to one of the head at ikoyi and i knew so many things you dont know there so there is no point in me arguing that with you and by the way the who was the vice before yaradua died and who took over after yaradua died and the 2 years including the full term 4 years jonathan did so making 4 cos i think you are spendinging too much time masturbating on the computer and you forgot the simple addition. Besides you are the one drooling and dying for jonathan i dont give a fvck about that and you can die with him i dont care but all i gat to tell you is that jonathan never contributed to nigeria growth and when you talk of fuel the same jonathan was he not the one who implemented subsidy and even used veto power on the mass when he declared state of emergency in lagos cos we never wanted to agree with the fuel price and he told the army chase everyone... So let me ask you boiling brain what has he done to even improve the gas issue? Was there any gas in the station he commission at ewekoro? And he lied to the mass he did that... You have no point and the only thing you can do is reply me with some bullsh*t and i think you took overdose of your mental meds cos it only makes you hallucinate a lot. You can research all what i told you or ask any nepa officials in your area and they will tell you. Please i beg of you dont take too much pcp & tramadol when you message people its bad for your brain

Son , you are simply one of those Buhari ediot I love embarrassing, Jonathan was sworn in as a President in May, 2010 after the shenanigans of those very close to Yar Adua. May 2010 - 2015 can only be six years in the calendar of imbec!les like you.

I would have loved to give you a very brutal schooling session , but the part in bold exposed you as an intellectual maggot not worth wasting my time. How can a sane mind say Jonathan implemented fuel subsidy in 2012? embarassed. It seems someone is in dire need of harsh brain reconfiguration, recalibration and re-orientation.

How old are you boy ?

P:S==>If people like you worked in the PHCN sector, then I can see why the sector was moribund for years until it was privatized.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by knight001: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2015
na wa ooo....if he is looking for clean men to fill the remaining 33 position...DAT mean say he go wait until egg start to break kernel...99% of Nigeria politicians are corrupt... he should look for less corrupt men and work with dem...but sentence any to prison if he /she steals....DAT should be his terms and condition with them.and he needs to show example now with some politicians.............
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by tucky200(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Buhari isn't a God;

If u've been on this planet for long; u'll realize that pple like buhari are always the dirtiest.

Aslong as I'm concerN buhari is also a corrupt politician. They are several allegations on his head from his time at ptdf and as the HOS
Please mention the corrupt charges ...
Coz the only one I heard of was when he was chairman for ptf and babangida accused him of stealing $2.8b..investigations were carried out and they found out it was a blatant lie !!......
If there is anything to speak of against this man..corruption shouldn't be there at all !!!!
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by Tycyborg(m): 3:52am On Jul 21, 2015
jmaine:

Son , you are simply one of those Buhari ediot I love embarrassing, Jonathan was sworn in as a President in May, 2010 after the shenanigans of those very close to Yar Adua. May 2010 - 2015 can only be six years in the calendar of imbec!les like you.

I would have loved to give you a very brutal schooling session , but the part in bold exposed you as an intellectual maggot not worth wasting my time. How can a sane mind say Jonathan implemented fuel subsidy in 2012? embarassed. It seems someone is in dire need of harsh brain reconfiguration, recalibration and re-orientation.

How old are you boy ?

P:S==>If people like you worked in the PHCN sector, then I can see why the sector was moribund for years until it was privatized.

you never give any point you just wanna start an argument in which i don't have the time for that.. see mr fool you know nothing about politics and i can now see that your skull is zero no white matter inside at all and i think you are all over tribal sh*t if you have children i wonder how you train them, i don't need to explain cos the more i explain you will never understand. Seeing is believing go to dw.com or cnn.com or aljazera.com and search for the live video documentary of boko haram and more clips about nigeria politics which will teach you more about your so called good jonathan...
people like you will learn from internet not from what we are all witnessing cos your brain will be so dull to understand..
And the moment i realised you are a kid was when you said if people like me work in the phcn no wonder it was privatize... so if i work in the phcn your brain told you am the general manager of phcn? I never people can still be as stupid as you are in nigeria and when you ask of my age... Well am old enough to blip your girl friend or wife to give birth to your first born... Lol

and if you wanna see me in person come to maryland cantoment block c13 and ask of me... Learn from research if you can't learn from people
Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by jmaine: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tycyborg:

[s]you never give any point you just wanna start an argument in which i don't have the time for that.. see mr fool you know nothing about politics and i can now see that your skull is zero no white matter inside at all and i think you are all over tribal sh*t if you have children i wonder how you train them, i don't need to explain cos the more i explain you will never understand. Seeing is believing go to dw.com or cnn.com or aljazera.com and search for the live video documentary of boko haram and more clips about nigeria politics which will teach you more about your so called good jonathan...
people like you will learn from internet not from what we are all witnessing cos your brain will be so dull to understand..
And the moment i realised you are a kid was when you said if people like me work in the phcn no wonder it was privatize... so if i work in the phcn your brain told you am the general manager of phcn? I never people can still be as stupid as you are in nigeria and when you ask of my age... Well am old enough to blip your girl friend or wife to give birth to your first born... Lol

and if you wanna see me in person come to maryland cantoment block c13 and ask of me... Learn from research if you can't learn from people[/s]

No one in his right senses will seek to unite with an intellectual imbec!le like you. Btw, if you ever get to see my wife, you will be too shy, oppressed and overwhelmed to even walk 100meters near her, talkless of even approaching her. Reserve your genes to your worthless and wretched sires at home . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Cabinet: 33 Ministerial Nominees Fail Corruption Test-tribune by hmuhammad(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Ivanspring:

Are you trying to be funny with this post or you just posted without reading? What have GEJ and PDP got to do with PMB's ministerial list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.