Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Where Is Mama Peace? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Mama Peace? (903 Views)

Is Mama Taraba Under Pressure To Retract Statement On Chibok Kidnap? / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mama Peace? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm just wondering where mama Peace had been all this while,she's been unusually silent which is not one of her traits,she's a certified talkative,she said this and that barely 5 months ago,but she seems to be the most silent woman in Nigeria right today,where is she and why is she so silent
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by coldsummer: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm just wondering where mama Peace had been all this while,she's been unusually silent which is not one of her traits,she's a certified talkative,she said this and that barely 5 months ago,but she seems to be the most silent woman in Nigeria right today,where is she and why is she so silent

She's with her fellow widows mourning Ojukwu's manhood that lives on

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by ibkgab001: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Bornoh I think they were sharing blood there at the moment

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by Pataki: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2015
The jésus of okrika is probably being raised to life in a german hospital again.

Leave madam shepopotamus alone. She now knows better than to show her illiterate fetid being on national discourse in this country forthwith.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by Bilabong(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Before she came into politics where was she? You want to kidnap her? She open mouth una say she too talk she close mouth una say she too silent.
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by steph2sweet(f): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Shebi you don't want her as your first lady, now you can't stay without missing her, nawa for some people shaa.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by HopeAtHand: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
steph2sweet:
Shebi you don't want her as your first lady, now you can't stay without missing her, nawa for some people shaa.

Ok na.
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by Starships4u(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
OP!!! No matter how rich u are u won't dare get close to 5% of her wealth!! Corrupt or not.....
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by BashMe1(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
She's divorced Jonathan...hence, she's no where 2 be found
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Starships4u:
OP!!! No matter how rich u are u won't dare get close to 5% of her wealth!! Corrupt or not.....
ok,the money that belongs to us all?  This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is backward when some people have this kind of mentality,do you know what it costs people for their leader to steal,its as good as genocide if you don't know,human right deprivation,abject poverty to the masses,do you know how many people died of starvation in Kwara state as a result of Jonathan's fruitless campaign? From January till date,6 people have died of hunger because they were not paid salaries and you're here glorifying these thieves and killers? I feel sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by Starships4u(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,the money that belongs to us all?  This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is backward when some people have this kind of mentality,do you know what it costs people for their leader to steal,its as good as genocide if you don't know,human right deprivation,abject poverty to the masses,do you know how many people died of starvation in Kwara state as a result of Jonathan's fruitless campaign? From January till date,6 people have died of hunger because they were not paid salaries and you're here glorifying these thieves and killers? I feel sorry for you
sorry are u a saint?? U've neva collected monies not faithfully urs?? Are u isolated?? U've neva given bribe to get an unmerited favour??
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Starships4u:
sorry are u a saint?? U've neva collected monies not faithfully urs?? Are u isolated?? U've neva given bribe to get an unmerited favour??
Look at you,we're talking about people dying you're saying this. Use your brains pls
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by Starships4u(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Look at you,we're talking about people dying you're saying this. Use your brains pls
you must be gullible.... Did the government make u poor?? Don't become creative and fend for urself.... Imagine oh!! Mama peace don run her own race hang boot sidon de look una dry change una de here de hate am...... Why not just have a rethink and pray for the ailing president.... Nevertheless you mentioned corruption, are u a saint?? U dint answer that..... So I need answers
Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Starships4u:
you must be gullible.... Did the government make u poor?? Don't become creative and fend for urself.... Imagine oh!! Mama peace don run her own race hang boot sidon de look una dry change una de here de hate am...... Why not just have a rethink and pray for the ailing president.... Nevertheless you mentioned corruption, are u a saint?? U dint answer that..... So I need answers
I don't reply mad men,your IQ is just too low for me to start explaining anything to you cos you'll never understand

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mama Peace? by Starships4u(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I don't reply mad men,your IQ is just too low for me to start explaining anything to you cos you'll never understand
I pity you cos u feel only the government can alleviate ur poverty' which is a very shallow thinking..... Why not become a LGA chairman and see if its easy'

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV / Jehova's Witnesses HID Over 1,000 Sexual Abuse Cases / INEC Offic Set On Fire In Obingwa LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.