Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? (3255 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by Ebal: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama Vs. Mama Peace with Michelle Obama:Who Did It Better?

This is getting more interesting.
They all look beautiful.
see the original picture......
http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/aisha-buhari-with-michelle-obama-vs.html

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha with no scarf?

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by Flexherbal(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Women of power!
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by mrjangaweed: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
mama peace my crush

Even at this age i still have crush for this woman of peace without wahala
love peshy PEJ scatter (no offense to my dear hero GEJ)

edit

you can see the difference
Mitchell doesn't want to associate with a known crook and a corrupt bastard prostitute imp without any atom of dignity called aisha hence that looks on her face.
Mitchell be like i no want to associate with a corrupt prostitute like you to avoid soiling my reputation so kuku stay your Lane

aisha be like ma'am put signal for face naa no be me ooo na my useless old hag husband bullharry send me

just look at how she's interacting with PEJ in paddy paddy way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
I thought wailers said Aisha Buhari has been afraid of going to the US? Or where was this picture taken?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
hagmond1:
Aisha with no scarf?

That is because it's photoshopped
Look at aisha's skin contrast from her head to her leg.
Plus aisha's head is to big for that body

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrjangaweed:
mama peace my crush

By there fruit you shall no them" your name says it all

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by mrjangaweed: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:
I thought wailers said Aisha Buhari has been afraid of going to the US? Or where was this picture taken?

[/s]

That's an old pics
make the prostitute go US if she dares grin

Fayose just destroyed the useless prostitute called aisha a product of pedophile monkey called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by thesicilian: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Who did what better?
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by mightyokwy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
That picture is Photoshopped, Aisha can never go out without her scarf.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by MDsambo: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Photoshop bro

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by JimiOgunlola: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aisha's pics looks photoshopped, the Michele background and Aisha's pic background are not the same. #Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by ojun50(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mama peacefull trouble maker.
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by JoSaintiago: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Photo shop[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by ChimaAdeoye: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

That is because it's photoshopped
Look at aisha's skin contrast from her head to her leg.
Plus aisha's head is to big for that body

[size=18pt]That Aisha picture with Michelle Obama is a Very poor attempt at Photoshop[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by SurefireFashion: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I dnt understand what the OP means
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by hundredhundred: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
[s]
mrjangaweed:
mama peace my crush

edit

you can see the difference
Mitchell doesn't want to associate with a known crook and a corrupt bastard prostitute imp without any atom of dignity called aisha hence that looks on her face.
Mitchell be like i no want to associate with a corrupt prostitute like you to avoid soiling my reputation so kuku stay your Lane

aisha be like ma'am put signal for face naa no be me ooo na my useless old hag husband bullharry send me

just look at how she's interacting with PEJ in paddy paddy way
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by Kanyekels(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

It's photoshoped Zombie.
Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by aieromon(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Ebal:
Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama Vs. Mama Peace with Michelle Obama:Who Did It Better?

This is getting more interesting.
They all look beautiful.
see the original picture......

Hungry blogger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? by Validated: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Aisha's pics looks photoshopped, the Michele background and Aisha's pic background are not the same. #Just saying
It is photoshopped, not LOOKED LIKE!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

African Leaders On Official Visit To US White House Disgraced & Tagged Criminals / Buhari Launches Helicopter Gunship And Others In Abuja. Photos / Can A Nigerian News Organization Say This About Buhari? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.