Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB (24490 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / The Messy State of Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by ETERRORS(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes ooooo......they should pay my mummy ooo.........i think its the hospitals administrative,that are holding their salaries in fixed deposits and have refused to give them their money and that useless ebele didnt increase their salaries after different promotiond.....chai he swallowed their arrears....God will punish all of them involved
Yabaleft patient
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by vanbonattel: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
expee06:

I see! It runs in the family. I gat news for you: the management of the hospital are magnanimous enough to give you a free space there to continue your recovery ( if at all your case hasnt gone out of hand)

e dey ward six, always chained up and drugged before he go break sontin
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by sigmundfreud(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
There is definitely a need to sanitise the system...one strike too many!

1 Like

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
angry GEJ!!! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOUR ADMINISTRATION HAS CAUSE

1 Like

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by ceejay80s(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Who give am dat name YABA LEFT ?
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
countsparrow:
dis front page is dedicated to my people, all of us wey no go church today... ONE LOVE!!!
You see your life
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by countsparrow: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stelvin101:
You see your life

because i no go church?
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by feedburna: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin welcome to the damn wicked abominable zoological republic where diagnosis reveals two ills - malaria and/or typhoid; where u need to travel out (off course it's a zoo) for surgical operations n transplant. the most dilapidated health care system in the world, the very ZOOLOGICAL country!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
countsparrow:

because i no go church?
Nope, because u dey find who u wan drag follow body
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

e dey ward six, always chained up and drugged before he go break sontin

Your......?
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by kristom: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
he uses wapka to make a photocopy of facebook i cant believe it!!
check out http:// www.kristom.wapka.mobi
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by udysweet(f): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
countsparrow:
dis front page is dedicated to my people, all of us wey no go church today... ONE LOVE!!!
Amen o,tho me I go church sha albeit online
smiley
Back to the matter:pls relevant govt authorities shd do d needful asap! Wen u can't take care of the mentally deranged that families hav entrusted in your care,that means d system if heading downwards
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by omogin(f): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
31 federal teaching hospitals have be shut for 2months by these striking doctors. Who will fight for the common man in this country. So those who cant go abroad or afford exorbitant cost of private care should patronize the morgues abi? Dia is God ooooooo
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
No wonder many people dey crase
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by omogin(f): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thank God for Buhari, hope dey small, every sector was nose diving due to the massive corruption under GEJ.
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by nhiyo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why are you making this a only doctor's affair?

Are they the only ones on strike at the FNPHY?

You doctors like cheap publicity sha undecided lipsrsealed

Please be fair in ur reporting sad
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by skabber2: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seriously?

Doctors and propaganda..... money money all the time. Can you guys ever be satisfied, abi na by force to read medicine?
Tell us the real issues here. These weeping up of sentiments will not help you.
But na small e remain , di e lo ku k'e te.
Just continue your useless strike.
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
The problem is not the doctors.

The problem is that Nigerian Government is not investing in their health care system and infrastructure.

I wrote a paper on this; only a very very small fraction (in the teens) of Nigerian's budget is allocated to Health care.

It's a sad situation until the government shapes up their act. The problem is that the government don't care because they go abroad to get the best care where they utilize the nation's money outside when they should be investing the money into their own health care.

The people leading that country are very foolish and outright unwise. Grow other nation's economy and drag yours down. Stupid people in leadership position.

Why would local nigerian doctors be subjected to this treatment! Are they super healers or super humans or saints? NO! They have families to support and bills to pay. They deserve proper compensation and to work in a descent infrastructure.

This just pisses me off royally! Onward with the revolt, strike, protests.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by michaelou(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
happy birthday Cc Bootybuttchic
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by GenOrumov: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg baba should give the place a facelift but he shouldn't touch our bar there. I was still there last week to have my bottle of star and barbecue fish.
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by HungerBAD: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
This is the reason why beremx, omeinka, midollan, egift, hungerbad, bluetooth. Cleverly, have been acting weird online. They ve run out of their meds

Laughing.

Mad woman.

Is it not too early in the day to start stalking me?

1 Like

Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Superman11(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Go ahead
blame Jona blame it on GEJ.
BLAME HIM FOR YOUR WIFE'S PREGNANCY.
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by jeremiah92(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
U wiked oh. .so u expect us to read all this thing to d end. U should av used pictures to sumarise it nah So how do u want us to belive dis post when there is no picture attarch to it. . . Euen y tell us insted of gov. What do u want us to do? Carry plycard?
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by An0nimus: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Very long piece and to add salt to injury, no pictures.
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Spybradd: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
yes ooooo......they should pay my mummy ooo.........i think its the hospitals administrative,that are holding their salaries in fixed deposits and have refused to give them their money and that useless ebele didnt increase their salaries after different promotiond.....chai he swallowed their arrears....God will punish all of them involved

mental biitch,how did u get ur big butty outta ur straight jacket,how did u got ur arsse outta ur psycho section ward and outta da facility? and fyi,ebele has long gone....look within ur family and village to find out,if u can, who is responsible for ur loose nuts.....which market are u dancing galala and shoki nakid? grin
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Spybradd: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
YABALEFT:
GEJ is a villain
YEEPA!!!
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Spybradd: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
YABALEFT:
GEJ is a villain
YEEPA!!!
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
NOW PLAYING.....RIHANNA-BBHMM
pay me what u owe me .....
Re: Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
michaelou:
happy birthday Cc Bootybuttchic
thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates / Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.