Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (73541 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Gabaleve(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
mtcheeeew
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pidggin:

If you want to preach let me lecture you:
- Isaac married at 40
- Jesus the son of God was never married
- John the babtist never married
- Paul never married
- Mary Magdalene never married
- Miriam did not marry(Moses and Aarons sibling)

I wonder if they all had spirit husbands and wives? U are definitely narrow minded. Hope people of this age will not feel less fortunate after reading your stupid post.
AND WHO TOLD YOU MIRIAM DID NOT MARRY undecided

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Pidggin(f): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=MarryMeee post=36039013] well you have a terrible attitude and im not surprised you never come up women with a good character. A good character attracts wants another good character. There you have it, change your ways and your results maybe be different, keep your ignorance and you will remain where you are.

God will never take a woman he fearfully and wonderfully created blessed with a good character and put her in the hands of a man who will depreciate her value to his level.

Ask God to deliver you. [/qyours

God will never... So you can predict God's actions? God says "My ways are not like yours" He doesn't think like you, He can give a good man a bad wife because he wants the woman to learn the wisdom behind her husbands goodness, this can be the other way round too. Like i said before you are narrow minded.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by pure2012soul(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
so you are a black man that reasons with his butthole, oya clap for yourself. You have insulted your mother, father, brothers, sisters, daughters and sons. Anyway may God relocate their brains back to their heads undecided
You have just confirmed my theory about the black race with your warped mode of reasoning. Clap for yourself and members of your race

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Pidggin(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:

AND WHO TOLD YOU MIRIAM DID NOT MARRY undecided
Who was her husband?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Miriam's husband was Caleb son of Yefuneh of the tribe of
Judah. 1
Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent to reconnoiter the Land of Canaan, in preparation for the Israelites' impending invasion of Israel. He and Joshua were the only two scouts who did not go along with the negative and pessimistic report provided by the other ten scouts. Instead they encouraged the people to have faith in G‑d's ability to deliver Canaan's inhabitants into their hands. Caleb famously told the Jews: "Didn't Moses split the sea, bring down the manna, and cause the quails to fly down to us? We can surely go up!... We will succeed in whatever Moses says!"
Caleb's role is even more remarkable than Joshua's. Before embarking on their mission, Moses prayed on behalf of his trusted assistant Joshua, which explains why he didn't succumb to the scouts' nefarious plot. Caleb, however, was "on his own." As soon as he reached Canaan he headed for the Cave of Machpelah where the Patriarchs and Matriarchs are interred, and pleaded with them to intercede with G‑d to give him the necessary courage and strength to remain faithful to his mission.
Obviously, Caleb was a man of great caliber. His upright character and actions in the incident with the spies is discussed at great length in the Torah ( Numbers 13-14).
In the aftermath of the spy debacle, G‑d decreed that all the adult, male Israelites would perish before the nation entered the Promised Land. Only Joshua and Caleb were given immunity from this decree, due to their courage and faith.
And they were both handsomely rewarded. Joshua succeeded Moses as the next Jewish leader, and Caleb was given the city of Hebron as his personal inheritance -- not incidentally, the city which houses the Cave of Machpelah.
Miriam and Caleb were two courageous leaders who were eminently suited for each other. Miriam "earned her stripes" in Egypt, when as a Jewish midwife she stood up to Pharaoh's demand that she murder Jewish babies.
According to Jewish tradition, Caleb was also one of the two scouts sent by Joshua to Jericho immediately before the Jews crossed the Jordan River and entered Canaan.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pidggin:

Who was her husband?

Judah. 1
Caleb was one of the twelve spies sent to reconnoiter the Land of Canaan, in preparation for the Israelites' impending invasion of Israel. He and Joshua were the only two scouts who did not go along with the negative and pessimistic report provided by the other ten scouts. Instead they encouraged the people to have faith in G‑d's ability to deliver Canaan's inhabitants into their hands. Caleb famously told the Jews: "Didn't Moses split the sea, bring down the manna, and cause the quails to fly down to us? We can surely go up!... We will succeed in whatever Moses says!"
Caleb's role is even more remarkable than Joshua's. Before embarking on their mission, Moses prayed on behalf of his trusted assistant Joshua, which explains why he didn't succumb to the scouts' nefarious plot. Caleb, however, was "on his own." As soon as he reached Canaan he headed for the Cave of Machpelah where the Patriarchs and Matriarchs are interred, and pleaded with them to intercede with G‑d to give him the necessary courage and strength to remain faithful to his mission.
Obviously, Caleb was a man of great caliber. His upright character and actions in the incident with the spies is discussed at great length in the Torah ( Numbers 13-14).
In the aftermath of the spy debacle, G‑d decreed that all the adult, male Israelites would perish before the nation entered the Promised Land. Only Joshua and Caleb were given immunity from this decree, due to their courage and faith.
And they were both handsomely rewarded. Joshua succeeded Moses as the next Jewish leader, and Caleb was given the city of Hebron as his personal inheritance -- not incidentally, the city which houses the Cave of Machpelah.
Miriam and Caleb were two courageous leaders who were eminently suited for each other. Miriam "earned her stripes" in Egypt, when as a Jewish midwife she stood up to Pharaoh's demand that she murder Jewish babies.
According to Jewish tradition, Caleb was also one of the two scouts sent by Joshua to Jericho immediately before the Jews crossed the Jordan River and entered Canaan.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by ModiKen(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:
And you think that marriage will make you a successful and happy person huh?,

Life is too short for you to let people dictate to you what success and happiness is,Not all of us will get married,

Some of us are just unlucky in love or relationships,

I don't understand what u mean by "unlucky" in love or relationship. Can you please explain?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Pidggin(f): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:

Judah. 1

Pls quote the verse that states they were married

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pidggin:

Pls quote the verse that states they were married
Pls quote the verse that states she was single undecided
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pidggin:

If you want to preach let me lecture you:
- Isaac married at 40
- Jesus the son of God was never married
- John the babtist never married
- Paul never married
- Mary Magdalene never married
- Miriam did not marry(Moses and Aarons sibling)

I wonder if they all had spirit husbands and wives? U are definitely narrow minded. Hope people of this age will not feel less fortunate after reading your stupid post.
aunty its not my fault if you fall in that category. I spoke of people who date i.e. people who want to find companionship in someone of the opposite sex. I never included anyone who is willingly decides not to find companionship in another and people who have chosen to be celibate for the rest of their lives. Maybe you are the shallow-minded one. Simple things you fail to understand.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toks2008:

you dont even know wat been abusive means.

And Apparently you talk as if you know me.

NEWS FLASH~I am a guy who extols sexual decency to a very high level.I am very careful and picky so that when i get a lady of my choice i will remain sexually faithful to her alone.

Im not desperate at all cos as a man i can marry even a 25 year old lady at 50 so leave me out of your historical,rethorical and ecclesiastical mumbo jumbo.

if many unmarried lady at 35 should close her eyes and focus on their past,they will realize that their problem has nothing to do with spiritualism but they are the architect of their misdemeaneur.

For many guys as i hve stated,its pure finance that is the0problem and no thanks to the same clueless ladies who insist that a man must spend through his nose in order for them to be seen as a mrs and these same ladies at 35 will atribute their singleness to witch hunt or spiritual husband.

Abeg make i stop here.
and the only reason why you meet the women you constantly meet and none of those you wish to meet is because of your own misdemeanor take your own advice and put it to practice.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
koyyess:
You are a diabolical negro bush rat! Take your 5kobo juju business off nairaland! Foooooool!
your own spiritual wife is doing you one strong thing. All of this anger and bitterness for what? The truth is a pill hard to swallow, whether you decide to insult me over it or not.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Applaner: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
op, speaking from experience
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Darebecca:

Demons!!!..... accpted; bt the word "spiritual Husband" is wat u shuld eradicate from ur thinking and from ur context. SPIRIT DONT GET MARRIED
u call them what you want to call them and i will call them what i want to call them. If it bothers you create your own thread about it and have your argument there

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by tsdarkside(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
woww....this is good...i didnt await this response...........lets discuss this,for the sake of our dear children.....
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
pure2012soul:

You have just confirmed my theory about the black race with your warped mode of reasoning. Clap for yourself and members of your race
the black race includes your family so its rather stupid to make stupid remarks about black people when you are black undecided it makes you the perfect example of the black person with a warped mode of reasoning
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
no2fuks:

where in the bible is it writtn BOLDLY dat....SPIRIT DONT MARRY...

blind attempting to lead the blind

Matthew22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels(spirits) of God in heaven.

"Another blind asking directions from the two blinds leading eachother"
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
menesheh:

What are the looks of spiritual husband?
Did he possess senses?
can he make love?
is he capable of loving?
Did he possess physical body?
Lastly how do you know about spiritual husband ?
if you have ever heard of an evil spirit or a demon you will know what its capable of doing.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by TemmyWon(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
Judah. 1
He and Joshua were the only two
Miriam and Caleb were two courageous leaders who were eminently suited for each other. Miriam "earned her stripes" in Egypt.
story, the bible passage or adonbilivit in what version did you get that anyway

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by TemmyWon(f): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ marrymeee your pt was " take me serious at your own risk" case closed

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by peawizzy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
There is a very real investment site that I would like you all to try, it's real. You can find out more about them... https://amerextrade.com/?ref=luvpea12
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by front247: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op so anybody above 35years not married it means he or she has a spirit hobby . Marriage is not for everybody. It is not compulsory

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
phantonce:
Since you are quoting the Bible.
Can you please show me the verse where marriage is made compulsory.

Make you na no mind your business.
am not d OP bt i think dis shld help: Ecc4:9-12, Gen 2:18, 1Pet3:7, 1Cor 7:1-5 Prb 18:22, Mat 19:5-6, Eph 5:31, 1Cor 7:9
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by pure2012soul(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
the black race includes your family so its rather stupid to make stupid remarks about black people when you are black undecided it makes you the perfect example of the black person with a warped mode of reasoning
My remarks should have told you my race by now. Continue to assume wrongly my boy
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bros you just said my mind. People just talk anyhow. By the way, is marriage an achievement?
tintingz:
When will Africans start using their brain.

So because someone clock 35 years old and still single means he/she has a spiritual spouse or one old mama in the village is behind him/her?

If you wanna pray then pray to God and stop all these false belief.

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by strawgirl(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
[ Eba ete....mme kut fi. Abadie. Akpene o.

quote author=ebamma post=36036623]And you think that marriage will make you a successful and happy person huh?,

Life is too short for you to let people dictate to you what success and happiness is,Not all of us will get married,

Some of us are just unlucky in love or relationships,

[/quote]
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
phantonce:
So when a woman gets married, is the work of God but when she sees no suitor at 35,the devil is at fault.

Devil dn suffer.
e nor dey ur bible say ''none shall lack her mate''
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
tankoy:
Do you know how old Abraham was when he got married?
Ignorance...
and do u knw how many years he lived b4 he died?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
I have a neighbor who's more than 39year old, a lady for that matter, no boyfriend, no husband in picture, all she does is fight fight and fight, what could be her problem?
jst tell her to start attending winner's chapel and do all dt dey do der for 3months her story go change.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
jmoore:
Isaac got married at the age of 40. Therefore this topic is hogwash.
how many ppl can get to live d numba of years Isaac lived b4 he died?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.