Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (73603 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2015
wiseoneking:
So never you surmise wrongly when your fathers age is talking. Be a true african teen with virtue. You are free for exposing your teenage innocency by saying the truth but keep your self busy with teenagers stuff
SEE THE MUMU, I FIT SPONSOR YOUR FAMILY,

WITH YOUR SMALL BRAIN, CAN'T YOU DECODE undecided
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2015
udysweet:
I know this is none of my biz but pls I implore you,put an end to this! I really am trying to find out the essence of this thread,but the less I think about it the better for me. I may be 35 and unmarried,doesn't mean its smtn abt spirit hubby or witches from my family or where I stay etc. Let's just say,God has the final say. I shdnt because of this,fall prey to some "man of God" who'll now capitalise on that to carry out the unimaginable. I'd rather just let God take control while I do my best. I won't comment further cos stumbling on this thread kinda made me feel depressed,funny enough its d 1st for me as opposed to all threads on NL making me laugh and misbehave,lol. God bless
My intention was never to depress anyone. All im saying is ask God to deliver you so you can find your companion you will have your family with. It could be something spiritual blocking you from getting married, thats if you desire to get married. If you don't believe this could be the case then, oh well.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Ifebazz:

You yourself need special deliverance to stop thinking in your petty deliverance manner. Easy to know these penterascals. Everything is devil and it must be fire and brimstone and die die die enemy die that solves it. Go and seek deliverance first from your myopia before you give advice.
If you dont want my advice simply get off my thread unless seun forced you to come here and comment.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Pidggin:

I really mean it, you are SILLY! First off, I am not in the age bracket(read my post), secondly you did not indicate any criteria in your first post, you said people who are up to the age of 35. You do not understand the amount of pressure single people in that age category face, you are compounding their problems by making them feel inadequate. Why should you say someone has spirit husband or wife because s/he has reached a certain age and maybe due to destiny or other reasons the person isn't married yet. God knows best, stop making people feel bad with your deliverance from spirit wife or husband crap.
you think those people were not already feeling sad about their situation before i made this post?
I gave a solution, seek the delivarance of God and you are trying to make that sound like a bad thing. When was seeking for God ever a bad thing?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2015
koyyess:
Demented Witch. Your kind should be burnt alive for spreading deceitful lies. Frustrated Im#becile.
please control your spiritual spouse, maybe someone will marry you after that.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2015
jabojafa:
na true ohhhh. His ministry is to steal, kill n destroy
i don't understand why people are cursing me for speaking the truth.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Ifebazz(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2015
MarryMeee:

If you dont want my advice simply get off my thread unless seun forced you to come here and comment.
The key word here is 'public forum'. 'Public'. Check the meaning of that before you lay claim to a thread like you own the website.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by blueeyes1: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
ebamma:
And you think that marriage will make you a successful and happy person huh?,

Life is too short for you to let people dictate to you what success and happiness is,Not all of us will get married,

Some of us are just unlucky in love or relationships,

Hey you, been a while, hope u are good?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by ebamma(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
blueeyes1:
Hey you, been a while, hope u are good?
wow, It's been a while I saw you too,

I have been good
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Pidggin(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
MarryMeee:
you think those people were not already feeling sad about their situation before i made this post?
I gave a solution, seek the delivarance of God and you are trying to make that sound like a bad thing. When was seeking for God ever a bad thing?

Mkposopfi!
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by tankoy: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
no2fuks:

you or your off springs will marry at Abraham's age
after all his blessings are mine. am married in case you're not
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by koyyess: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
MarryMeee:
please control your spiritual spouse, maybe someone will marry you after that.
Witch! You are lucky I'm just seeing this. Jobless she goat.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2015
koyyess:

Witch! You are lucky I'm just seeing this. Jobless she goat.
this your spiritual spouse's stubbornness no be small.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by strawgirl(f): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Idioko o. Mme kom abasi.
ebamma:
Hello pretty etie didiae
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by ebamma(m): 1:41am On Sep 23, 2015
strawgirl:
Idioko o. Mme kom abasi.
OK oh, mbok what is keeping you awake till this time?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by strawgirl(f): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Okuk nangha. Lol.

ebamma:
OK oh, mbok what is keeping you awake till this time?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Zenlife: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Soniashirley: 6:23pm On May 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.