Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (73576 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
TemmyWon:

story, the bible passage or adonbilivit in what version did you get that anyway
IF I YOU LIKE BELIEVE OR NOT.

IF YOU AND HER FIT SHOW ME THE PASSAGE WERE DEM WRITE SAY SHE DEY SINGLE, AND I WILL YOU MY PROVE
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by no2fuks(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Darebecca:

Matthew22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels(spirits) of God in heaven.

"Another blind asking directions from the two blinds leading eachother"

smiley

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
I just my neighbor, all her Junior ones are married with children, the boy that followed after her is 37 plus, with two kids, should I show you her pix??
i beg show him oh, he cud n interestd only dt she might start battering him
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by jabojafa(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
anything bad that you do not desire in your life comes from the devil, take it or leave it.
na true ohhhh. His ministry is to steal, kill n destroy
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by queebeediva(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerians with marriage issue yet you find single parent everywhere.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by lastchild: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toks2008:

you dont even know wat been abusive means.

And Apparently you talk as if you know me.

NEWS FLASH~I am a guy who extols sexual decency to a very high level.I am very careful and picky so that when i get a lady of my choice i will remain sexually faithful to her alone.

Im not desperate at all cos as a man i can marry even a 25 year old lady at 50 so leave me out of your historical,rethorical and ecclesiastical mumbo jumbo.

if many unmarried lady at 35 should close her eyes and focus on their past,they will realize that their problem has nothing to do with spiritualism but they are the architect of their misdemeaneur.

For many guys as i hve stated,its pure finance that is the0problem and no thanks to the same clueless ladies who insist that a man must spend through his nose in order for them to be seen as a mrs and these same ladies at 35 will atribute their singleness to witch hunt or spiritual husband.

Abeg make i stop here.
you are wrong to say that every single lady @ 35 should trace her past and see that their problem is not spiritual

I have a cousin whom never got "hello babe" from a man before,her case is known to everyone,her past has nothing to do with it,its total spiritual,the parents went to a wrong place to seek spiritual help,the woman while trying to negotiate with the spirit invited more spirits through burning of incense

She went home and became worst,thank God that apostle suleiman delivered her and she became free

Now married with a child(though she lost him 2 weeks back)

There's something called spiritual wife and husband,everyone in my family know how far,we are all fighting our own differently, a problem caused by my grandmother whom worshiped marine spirit
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by koyyess: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
your own spiritual wife is doing you one strong thing. All of this anger and bitterness for what? The truth is a pill hard to swallow, whether you decide to insult me over it or not.
Demented Witch. Your kind should be burnt alive for spreading deceitful lies. Frustrated Im#becile.

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by koyyess: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:

grin grin YOU HAVE A RARE MENTAL ILLNESS, PLS TRY AND DO SOME CHECK UP
Your talk is going stale. Come up with more solid bullets. Poverty stricken im#becile.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by koyyess: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AND WHO IS MY KIND?
Illiteracy at its peak. Read again fool.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
koyyess:
You talk is going stale. Come up with more solid bullets. Poverty stricken im#becile.
IF ME AND YOU TALK, I MEANT COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by ebamma(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
strawgirl:
[ Eba ete....mme kut fi. Abadie. Akpene o.

quote author=ebamma post=36036623]And you think that marriage will make you a successful and happy person huh?,

Life is too short for you to let people dictate to you what success and happiness is,Not all of us will get married,

Some of us are just unlucky in love or relationships,

Hello pretty etie didiae
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by koyyess: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
IF ME AND YOU TALK, I MEANT COME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.
How many sticks of weed have you smoked this evening? Deluded blind bat, learn the skills of communication before making arguments. Your case is really pathetic.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by oyafemi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
tintingz:
When will Africans start using their brain.

So because someone clock 35 years old and still single means he/she has a spiritual spouse or one old mama in the village is behind him/her?

If you wanna pray then pray to God and stop all these false belief.
nice, I go with that....
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
koyyess:
How many sticks of weed have you smoked this evening? Deluded blind bat, learn the skills of communication before making arguments. Your case is really pathetic.
undecided
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Pidggin(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
uote author=MarryMeee post=36053490] aunty its not my fault if you fall in that category. I spoke of people who date i.e. people who want to find companionship in someone of the opposite sex. I never included anyone who is willingly decides not to find companionship in another and people who have chosen to be celibate for the rest of their lives. Maybe you are the shallow-minded one. Simple things you fail to understand. [/quote]

I really mean it, you are SILLY! First off, I am not in the age bracket(read my post), secondly you did not indicate any criteria in your first post, you said people who are up to the age of 35. You do not understand the amount of pressure single people in that age category face, you are compounding their problems by making them feel inadequate. Why should you say someone has spirit husband or wife because s/he has reached a certain age and maybe due to destiny or other reasons the person isn't married yet. God knows best, stop making people feel bad with your deliverance from spirit wife or husband crap.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Youngpo413: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
HRich:
I have a neighbor who's more than 39year old, a lady for that matter, no boyfriend, no husband in picture, all she does is fight fight and fight, what could be her problem?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by menesheh(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
if you have ever heard of an evil spirit or a demon you will know what its capable of doing.

I ve heard about it but don't believe it. It seems to me as fantasy.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by kadunasouth(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is very good write up, pple are really sovery from issue if u find ur self in this menss do this priscribe bath within 3month u wil find ur perfect partner

Bitter leaf squeese and extract water inside ad 4litre of water pray on it put it out side ur compound where it can face moon in d morning bath wit it and use olive oil to rub ur body u wil see wonderful in bless of ur want

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Petermarshal(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
For your mind now u get sense. U are a good example of agric kids! #Kolomental
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
lastchild:
you are wrong to say that every single lady @ 35 should trace her past and see that their problem is not spiritual

I have a cousin whom never got "hello babe" from a man before,her case is known to everyone,her past has nothing to do with it,its total spiritual,the parents went to a wrong place to seek spiritual help,the woman while trying to negotiate with the spirit invited more spirits through burning of incense

She went home and became worst,thank God that apostle suleiman delivered her and she became free

There's something called spiritual wife and husband,everyone in my family know how far,we are all fighting our own differently, a problem caused by my grandmother whom worshiped marine spirit

FIRST OF ALL, I AM A BIBLICAL MAN. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE. GOD DID NOT CREATE ANY ANGELIC BEING GENDER WISE, ONLY HUMAN AND ANIMALS HAVE GENDER.

SECONDLY, THERE IS NO WERE IN THE BIBLE THAT MENTION ANYTHING SPIRIT WIFE OR HUSBAND.

NOW LET US GO SPIRITUALLY. THERE IS TWO TYPE OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

1. OPPRESSION.

2. PROSESSION
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
lastchild:

Mayb you should relax and read my post again.Many and every is never the same.

I also do not see where i debunked the possibility of one having spiritual husband or wife but my point still stands...MANY OF US ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by raysville(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
interesting!
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by lastchild: 2:27am On Jul 20, 2015
sonofananimal1:
FIRST OF ALL, I AM A BIBLICAL MAN. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE. GOD DID NOT CREATE ANY ANGELIC BEING GENDER WISE, ONLY HUMAN AND ANIMALS HAVE GENDER.

SECONDLY, THERE IS NO WERE IN THE BIBLE THAT MENTION ANYTHING SPIRIT WIFE OR HUSBAND.

NOW LET US GO SPIRITUALLY. THERE IS TWO TYPE OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

1. OPPRESSION.

2. PROSESSION

yes,oppression is when a demon attack from outside of the body, possession is when a demon is living inside of the body

About bible stating about spiritual wife and husband,the truth is that "spiritual husband"is the name we gave it so anyone can understand it,we have spirit of anger,spirit of stealing,spirit of depression,spirit of suicide,spirit of madness, etc..

Now each one of this spirit will make sure that you never live the opposite of what they are when they possess you,for example,if spirit of stealing is living inside you,he'll make sure you don't live a crime free life,always wants you to steal,that's the only way you are in their bondage

Now there's a spirit called sex demon,some people called it night spirit,some called it succubus and incubus,some called it powers of the night,we decide to call it spiritual wife and husband,these spirit have sex with human,and when they do,they claim the person as their sex partners , just like a spirit of anger won't like to see you happy,this sex demon won't like to see you marry and have legal sex,so therefore they put the person in bondage ,stopping the person not to marry,some let you marry with intention to frustrate that marriage

Now,what the bible called all the evil spirits in existence is simply demons,we categorized them based on what they do,so there's a spiritual wife and husband my dear

Though it doesn't mean that every single @ 35+ has the spirit
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 20, 2015
lastchild:
yes,oppression is when a demon attack from outside of the body, possession is when a demon is living inside of the body

About bible stating about spiritual wife and husband,the truth is that "spiritual husband"is the name we gave it so anyone can understand it,we have spirit of anger,spirit of stealing,spirit of depression,spirit of suicide,spirit of madness, etc..

Now each one of this spirit will make sure that you never live the opposite of what they are when they possess you,for example,if spirit of stealing is living inside you,he'll make sure you don't live a crime free life,always wants you to steal,that's the only way you are in their bondage

Now there's a spirit called sex demon,some people called it night spirit,some called it succubus and incubus,some called it powers of the night,we decide to call it spiritual wife and husband,these spirit have sex with human,and when they do,they claim the person as their sex partners , just like a spirit of anger won't like to see you happy,this sex demon won't like to see you marry and have legal sex,so therefore they put the person in bondage ,stopping the person not to marry,some let you marry with intention to frustrate that marriage

Now,what the bible called all the evil spirits in existence is simply demons,we categorized them based on what they do,so there's a spiritual wife and husband my dear

Though it doesn't mean that every single @ 35+ has the spirit
Yea, you are write, I have been researching on this issue for along time now . Sucubi and insucubi (forgive my spelling) I still need more light on this
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by lastchild: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2015
sonofananimal1:
Yea, you are write, I have been researching on this issue for along time now . Sucubi and insucubi (forgive my spelling) I still need more light on this
www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

Open that link,is the story of my life,whatever you red there is true
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Ifebazz(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2015
MarryMeee:
If you find yourself over 35 years without boyfriend not to even speak of a husband you will have to pray that God deliver you from spiritual husband. All you meet is ashawo man to ashawo man. All they want to do is chop, clean, wipe mouth with your future. God said go ye and multiple and you can only have marital children when you are married.

If your guy is also over 35 years old and you cannot seem to settle down in life, you will have to pray for God to deliver you from spiritual wife that stops you from meeting the right woman to marry. You might only move from ashawo to ashawo, every nice girl you meet runs away from you like hell fire. You have a spiritual wife frustrating you life because you spend money from one ashawo to another.

The devil will not prevail, you will marry, but you will have to ask God for your deliverance from the spiritual husband or wife.
You yourself need special deliverance to stop thinking in your petty deliverance manner. Easy to know these penterascals. Everything is devil and it must be fire and brimstone and die die die enemy die that solves it. Go and seek deliverance first from your myopia before you give advice.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by udysweet(f): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
I know this is none of my biz but pls I implore you,put an end to this! I really am trying to find out the essence of this thread,but the less I think about it the better for me. I may be 35 and unmarried,doesn't mean its smtn abt spirit hubby or witches from my family or where I stay etc. Let's just say,God has the final say. I shdnt because of this,fall prey to some "man of God" who'll now capitalise on that to carry out the unimaginable. I'd rather just let God take control while I do my best. I won't comment further cos stumbling on this thread kinda made me feel depressed,funny enough its d 1st for me as opposed to all threads on NL making me laugh and misbehave,lol. God bless
MarryMeee:
the black race includes your family so its rather stupid to make stupid remarks about black people when you are black undecided it makes you the perfect example of the black person with a warped mode of reasoning
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by mauriceju2(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
For anyone doubting the reality of demonic sexual contact, you can go to Google and do a search on these words: CAN A DEMON HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A HUMAN? The website that is shown should dispel any doubt. See what the demons are saying http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

Be aware that demons seek to control humans any way they can. Anyone willingly experimenting with demonic sexual contact is openly inviting demonic control.
MarryMeee:
If you find yourself over 35 years without boyfriend not to even speak of a husband you will have to pray that God deliver you from spiritual husband. All you meet is ashawo man to ashawo man. All they want to do is chop, clean, wipe mouth with your future. God said go ye and multiple and you can only have marital children when you are married.

If your guy is also over 35 years old and you cannot seem to settle down in life, you will have to pray for God to deliver you from spiritual wife that stops you from meeting the right woman to marry. You might only move from ashawo to ashawo, every nice girl you meet runs away from you like hell fire. You have a spiritual wife frustrating you life because you spend money from one ashawo to another.

The devil will not prevail, you will marry, but you will have to ask God for your deliverance from the spiritual husband or wife.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by mauriceju2(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
For anyone doubting the reality of demonic sexual contact, you can go to Google and do a search on these words: CAN A DEMON HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A HUMAN? The website that is shown should dispel any doubt. See what Satan/demons are saying http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

Be aware that demons seek to control humans any way they can. Anyone willingly experimenting with demonic sexual contact is openly inviting demonic control
Are you at peace with God? If not, you can be. Do you know what awaits you when you die? You can have the assurance from God that heaven will be your home, if you would like to be certain. Either Jesus Christ died for your sins, or He didn't (He did!). Are you prepared to stand before God on the Judgement Day and tell Him that you didn't need the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross to have your sins forgiven and get in right-standing with God? I plead with you...please don't make such a tragic mistake. To get to know God, to be at peace with God, to have your sins forgiven, to make certain heaven will be your home for eternity, to make certain that you are in right-standing with God right now ... please locate a bible believing/practising church in your neighbourhood (i mean the one that members practice the bible/ what they preach) to help you understand the importance of being reconciled to God. What you do about being reconciled to God will determine where you will spend eternity, precious one. Your decision to be reconciled to God is the most important decision you'll ever make in this life, because in Christ, it is impossible to put a value on the worth of your soul in light of eternity.Matthew 16:26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? ,27 For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done .
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by wiseoneking: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SO WHY ARE YOU NOT MARRIED?
Look at his mouth, why are you not married. i think i am sure you are probably a single woman. I might have fathered you if you can tell me boldly you are a teen.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Look at his mouth, why are you not married. i think i am sure you are probably a single woman. I might have fathered you if you can tell me boldly you are a teen.
grin grin grin I AM A TEEN
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by wiseoneking: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin grin I AM A TEEN
So never you surmise wrongly when your fathers age is talking. Be a true african teen with virtue. You are free for exposing your teenage innocency by saying the truth but keep your self busy with teenagers stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.