Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! (2418 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2016
IN the bible JESUS and his disciples moved from one town to another, healing the sick and driving out demons from people. SO my question is that, why is that no pastor in NIGERIA has not for once go to any hospital or where mad people are being kept like yabaleft to start healing them and driving out the spirit of madness from them. all this popular men of GOD in Nigeria, none has done it, but why is that? cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Because those people in the hospitals have their faiths in the doctors.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by hungryboy(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
lol,
Tell me another story

4 Likes

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
SO the people that the apostles of JESUS healed all have faith in them right?
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SO the people that the apostles of JESUS healed all have faith them right?
Read the bible story again and you will see that they exercised faith in either Jesus or his apostles.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by aminusanti(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IN the bible JESUS and his disciples moved from one town to another, healing the sick and driving out demons from people. SO my question is that, why is that no pastor in NIGERIA has not for once go to any hospital or where mad people are being kept like yabaleft to start healing them and driving out the spirit of madness from them. all this popular men of GOD in Nigeria, none has done it, but why is that? cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Funny religion n their blivs.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
Read the bible story again and you will see that they exercised faith in either Jesus or his apostles.
really? so what will you say about beggar that beg peter for money that made peter to say silver and gold i have not but in the name of Jesus, rise up and walk. IF he had faith, he should have said, oh peter heal me.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Pastor Chris oyakhilome told us of the day he went to the hospital to heal sick people by then he's not popular, the people refused to let him lay hands on them. They're dying but are refusing healing. That's the Nigerian mentality
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
lofty900:
Pastor Chris oyakhilome told us of the day he went to the hospital to heal sick people by then he's not popular, the people refused to let him lay hands on them. They're dying but are refusing healing. That's the Nigerian mentality
proof of him saying it or i dnt believe.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Luckylife(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2016
They don't want their religious scam to be exposed.

5 Likes

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Luckylife:
They don't want their religious scam to be exposed.
lol its really questionable, i mean there are people dying in hospitals and mental homes and we have men of GOD in the country that fly in private jets, yet JESUS that walked on bare foot healed people where ever he goes to, he visits people at home and healed them, even raising the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Adeoba10(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2016
.... Bcus dey are xpecting dem to come down to their church auditorium so dat fake miracle can happen n dia useless follower will upload d video on nairaland seeking for more mumu follower.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by orisa37: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Oya now. Let the games begin.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by ireneony(f): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2016
I wonder oo..instead they would claim you should come to healing school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
LMAO. hehehe but on a more serious note ure right. healing school that people will drop offerings, booked their seat with money, pledge money secretly to pastors and at the end of the day, he will make much money, yet the same pastor cant freely go to mental homes to heal mental challenge people, even if its for ones.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by eph12(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Well I don't think Patience is at the hospital right now. Which of the Patience though?
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by daewoorazer(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Bcoz patience doesnt get sick, and its abstract grin

NA JOKE O!
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
really? so what will you say about beggar that beg peter for money that made peter to say silver and gold i have not but in the name of Jesus, rise up and walk. IF he had faith, he should have said, oh peter heal me.
He asked for something that may not last him a day but peter didn't have that so he gave him something that will enable him to cater for himself.

If you know the meaning of faith you will agree with me that he goes out daily to beg with faith.

He begged peter for alms with faith but he gave him something that's more important to him than alms.

He needed fish from him but peter taught him to fish. That's even better.

I don't wanna go deep into that so let's stop here. The reason I have up there is just my own opinion not peter's real intent.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by wordcat(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:

Really?
Even those possessed by the evil spirit?
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
wordcat:

Really?
Even those possessed by the evil spirit?
The one that was disturbing them?
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
He asked for something that may not last him a day but peter didn't have that so he gave him something that will enable him to cater for himself.

If you know the meaning of faith you will agree with me that he goes out daily to beg with faith.

He begged peter for alms with faith but he gave him something that's more important to him than alms.

I don't wanna go deep into that so let's stop here. The reason I have up there is just my own opinion not peter's real intent.
SO so mean people going through pains on their sick bed at hospitals wont have faith when a pastor comes to heal them? o common brother!!! reason it na, and what stops the pastors from going to hospitals and giving the sick and weary something that will last forever as peter gave to the begger.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:

You're not making much sense,

He asked from peter same way he asks politicians, same way he asks every Tom deek and Harry, don't muddle things up further bro
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SO so mean people going through pains on their sick bed at hospitals wont have faith when a pastor comes to heal them? o common brother!!! reason it na, and what stops the pastors from going to hospitals and giving the sick and weary something that will last forever as peter gave to the begger.
Pastors do go to hospitals. I have accompanied my pastor to the hospital many times. I have gone to hospitals with rev sisters and fathers on many occasions. That Top pastors in Nigeria do not do it doesn't mean that other's don't.

BTW have you ever imagined what it will be like if there's information that TB Joshua is in particular hospital?

Do you think any doctor would love to have that in his hospital?
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You're not making much sense,

He asked from peter same way he asks politicians, same way he asks every Tom deek and Harry, don't muddle things up further bro
so?

Peter gave him what he had because he didn't have alms to give him.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
so?

Peter gave him what he had because he didn't have alms to give him.

So?

He asked peter for money because he has NO FAITH in peter healing him, if he did he would've asked for healing
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
Pastors do go to hospitals. I have accompanied my pastor to the hospital many times. I have gone to hospitals with rev sisters and fathers on many occasions. That Top pastors in Nigeria do not do it doesn't mean that other's don't.

BTW have you ever imagined what it will be like if there's information that TB Joshua is in particular hospital?

Do you think any doctor would love to have that in his hospital?
Why Not
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Peritus(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Many pastors, I mean a good many, do that. May I ask U; how many times have U visited those in the hospital not related to U to say sorry and give ur small token? Rather you are here trying to censor and calibrate others.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by Tenkobos(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So?

He asked peter for money because he has NO FAITH in peter healing him, if he did he would've asked for healing
oh really? What is faith? Do you know that to give alms simply means to dispense mercy? Isn't that what peter did?

Talking about faith, acts 3:5 "and the man gave them his attention expecting to get something from them"

i ask again, what is faith?

He asked for help and peter helped him. That's all.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by joseff14(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2016
They don't possess any power other than ranting and threatening their congregation about hell fire and making dubious videos of how they heal the sick. grin
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by malvisguy212: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Matthew 15:30
Great crowds CAME to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute and many others, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them.

The scripture say, they BRING the sick to Him, and not the other way round. Coming to the church is a step CLOSER to FAITH.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by malvisguy212: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Go and read your bible very well.
Re: No Man Of God In Nigeria Has Gone To Hospitals To Start Healing Patients. Why?!! by felixomor: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2016
False fact.
Men of God go to hospitals to heal people.
Stop misleading by posting wrong info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Dioceses Nationwide Being Consecrated To Immaculate Heart Of Mary / 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] / Can I Christian Listen To Lucky Dube Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.