Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (105406 Views)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by remigiusizunna(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amaechi===> WHO KNOW TOMORROW.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Kenobus: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hope he would work for the ND. We can't continue to cry over spilt milk! And we can't continue to abuse and curse our own! May God be with him as far as he is working for his people!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
What the hell about what he wears, don't you idiaats know that it's traditional Igbo dress.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by MadCow1: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Are you his PR assistant?..cos you're trying to create something out of nothing.

BTW, why is he dressed like Dakuku Peterside. lipsrsealed

Cos Dakuku is prolly the next Governor of Rivers State. undecided .

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by ddippset(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.
I should have known! One wailer was absent.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by midolian(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by dhesire(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I think cleverly wants to chop ban.

This ban thing, how e dey be for bodi?
I know uv got experience aplenty?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by samadexy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
When I saw the headline,..methink he will be tying wrapper with a very big cap on his head. I think he might have had a rethink with the wrapper tying idea..make gay-ish OBAMA no come rape ahm for midnight. AMAECHI get sense oh grin

Mogidi:
Am surprised Amaechi is not wearing a skirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Excuzeme: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Hehehehehe! grin
Dis Mod sef, be like say 'banning" don turn to fulltime job for jobless women! grin grin

Abeg ban me, no be today! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Excuzeme: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kenobus:
I hope he would work for the ND. We can't continue to cry over spilt milk! And we can't continue to abuse and curse our own! May God be with him as far as he is working for his people!

That is what l call "South-South" Sense!
You people sharp, na die!

Just ensure that you bring out your "best brain" next time its your turn to be President.
As for those other people, dem go wait tire!
grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by beaversticks(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
aww.. in *davidos voice * omo kilo kan mi /kanmi pelu jonathan /nigga am just balling
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
samadexy:
When I saw the headline,..methink he will be tying wrapper with a very big cap on his head. I think he might have had a rethink with the wrapper tying idea..make gay-ish OBAMA no come rape ahm for midnight. AMAECHI get sense oh grin

Bros you know whether Amaechi be gay? Any man so feminine is suspect, abeg google some of his pictures on Nairaland and you get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by bros856: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amaechi, My man for life. I may not be a Rivers state indigene but I just love this man with passion. No one can stop you Sir right on!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hate this man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Big boy. The slayer of Jona, Mama Peace and PDP.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Fess: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amechi and his idiotic face!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by fastest1: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
One man standing against all odd. I hail, respect and salute ur courage. Let's go there Jooooor! grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
The lion of Ubima that cannot even boast of 10votes from his polling unit in Ubima cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mogidi oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by sukkot: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros you know whether Amaechi be gay? Any man so feminine is suspect, abeg google some of his pictures on Nairaland and you get my drift.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2596371_img20150706072734_jpege8e3b005b7f70b0fce9473bb2cf4d7e6

the man has a wife and kids doe. he cant be gay. maybe he just likes acting feminine to win the female vote

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
The lion of Ubima that cannot even boast of 10votes from his polling unit in Ubima cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mogidi oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

The gay son of Ubima grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by MysticZeus: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
ROTFLMAO gringrin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
samadexy:

hahaha Na my former Governor the man be o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
sukkot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2596371_img20150706072734_jpege8e3b005b7f70b0fce9473bb2cf4d7e6

the man has a wife and kids doe. he cant be gay. maybe he just likes acting feminine to win the female vote

He was forced to marry, homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria, he has no option. Look at the picture you provided, Amaechi is sucking the straw like he's sucking on a presidential diiiick.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

The gay son of Ubima grin grin grin
Are you saying that Amaechi is on the trip to speak on behalf of the gay community?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by sukkot: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

He was forced to marry, homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria, he has no option. Look at the picture you provided, Amaechi is sucking the straw like he's sucking on a presidential diiiick.
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros e be like say you know this man well well o

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Are you saying that Amaechi is on the trip to speak on behalf of the gay community?

To impress Obama, Buhari thought he'd take the practising homo with him.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Bros e be like say you know this man well well o

You only have to scrutinize his public profile to conclude the man is gay, too feminine to be a heterosexual.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by eliwa47(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
lordbish:
Datz my man thumbs up. Niger delta representing
GBAM!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by tefund(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
ddippset:
Everything this guy does is just common sense. The wailers know nothing about common sense.
he day you salary now
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by samadexy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
AMAECHI be like embarassed .......the fear of OBAMA is the beginning of wisdom grin
barcanista:
hahaha Na my former Governor the man be o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.