Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari (5384 Views)

Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Air Force Recovers 665 Cows & 141 Rams While On Official Duty In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
you're not making sense! Chelsea Clinton accompanied his father Bill Clinton to Nigeria when Obasanjo was president and Americans did not complain. She even danced with Obasanjo in a dinner party .Why are you fussing about Yusuf following his father to America?

So if you were Buhari's son,you no go follow your papa travel? Stop reasoning like a bushman Moses.

grin

In American society Obama or Clinton faced having their children removed by social services for "abandonment" (children require nurturing)

Chelsea and the Obama kids were children, no one would have queried Buhari if Yusuf was 10yr old, there's the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by stanech: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na him dey change him papa diapers
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

In American society Obama or Clinton faced having their children removed by social services for "abandonment" (children require nurturing)

Chelsea and the Obama kids are children, no one would have queried Buhari if Yusuf was 10yr old, there's the difference.
Mogidi,how old do you think was Chelsea Clinton when she accompanied her father to Nigeria? She is married with a child now if you must know. I am very sure she was not below 10yrs when she came to Nigeria. The picture of her I saw dancing with Obasanjo didn't suggest she was under 10yrs.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:
It is the tradition with some head of states.

Clinton came here with Chelsea.
Bush travelled international with his daughters.
Obama does the same.

Slave don rush out attack sharparly. Dem swear for you? Allow fulani to defend their brother. chai!
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
Mogidi,how old do you think was Chelsea Clinton when she accompanied her father to Nigeria? She is married with a child now if you must know. I am very sure she was not below 10yrs when she came to Nigeria. The picture of her I saw dancing with Obasanjo didn't suggest she was under 10yrs.

Haba!

She was a teenager when her dad visited.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chelsea Victoria Clinton (born February 27, 1980) is the only child of former U.S. President Bill Clinton and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. She was a special correspondent for NBC News (2011–14) and now works with the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative. Since 2011, she has taken on a prominent role at the Foundation, and has a seat on its board.[1] Clinton was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, during her father's

Cc Mogidi

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
Chelsea Victoria Clinton (born February 27, 1980) is the
only child of former U.S. President Bill Clinton and former
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. She was a
special correspondent for NBC News (2011–14) and now
works with the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global
Initiative. Since 2011, she has taken on a prominent role at
the Foundation, and has a seat on its board.[1]
Clinton was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, during her father's

Cc Mogidi

How old was she when her father visited? She was a teenager and still very much under her parents care, Yusuf on the other hand is an adult. Buhari is only trying to set him up for life by introducing him to wealthy Americans.
I know how I would react if Oshiomhole takes one of his kids to gallivant Ethiopia or Europe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

She was a teenager when her dad visited.
she was 20years old when she visited Nigeria in the year 2000. How was she a teenager?

You see why I hate arguing with you TANoids? Una sabi give person headache.

I don tire!

Bye bye Mogidi on this thread.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
APC can heave a sigh of relief, the fools dancing around as the opposition have no clue what opposition really look like.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by aminho(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
she was 20years old when she visited Nigeria in the year 2000. How was she a teenager?

I don tire!

grin grin
leave that mumu for side if he was invited for the trip he would have even disowned his family

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Slave don rush out attack sharparly. Dem swear for you? Allow fulani to defend their brother. chai!

Everything is all about "my brother" as far as you and your clansmen are concerned. How far has that worked out for you in Nigeria? You have now become the object of ridicule as the tribe that has no moral compass.

But just as you have inadvertently admitted by your bigoted advice, why are you and your people wired to be tribal defenders?

Buhari is my president, one I trust for his good intentions for that matter. I will defend him wherever I find appropriate to do so.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:

I don tire!

grin grin

Ok I concur with you, just few months after her "teenage" years. Still don't validate a grown man like Yusuf travelling with the Presidential entourage though. Nepotism.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
aminho:
leave that mumu for side if he was invited for the trip he would have even disowned his family
As in ehn! This is just one of the reasons i hate having arguments with TANoids. Blind arguments is what they are known for.

Chai!
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by midolian(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gogetta:
Do you not see world leaders travel on state visits with their kids? e.g Obama, Cliton..etc. Is it Yusuf's fault your father is wretched? Don't hate!
God! This is a brutal finish of my dear broda, mogidi. RIP
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
God! This is a brutal finish of my dear broda, mogidi. RIP

I didn't reply his rant for a reason, just back from ban, an inbred like him would have felt my venomous reply otherwise.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by aminho(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
As in ehn! This is just one of the reasons i hate having arguments with TANoids. Blind arguments is what they are known for.

Chai!
I bet you if Barcanista Mogidi and Temitemi1 will be called to aso rock the way dele momodu was, they will be wearing their Christmas bend down select to go see the babagoslow Kai they won't even be able to sleep for a week because of anxiety, I don't see their fault I blame uncle Jonathan for providing jobs if not they will busy doing something productive with their time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by midolian(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I didn't reply his rant for a reason, just back from ban, an inbred like him would have felt my venomous reply otherwise.
chai! That mod wey ban u too do good. Your hand/mouth sef too sharp
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
chai! That mod wey ban u too do good. Your hand/mouth sef too sharp

Your own ban dey come, no worry grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by midolian(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Your own ban dey come, no worry grin grin grin
my ban no dey pass 24hrs. I don get 3days own b4 sha. Na Ojukwu I diss that time(may God 4give me) grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
my ban no dey pass 24hrs. I don get 3days own b4 sha. Na Ojukwu I diss that time(may God 4give me) grin

I don't even know what I said, wish I knew though.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by FastShipping: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
aminho:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by readone1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
Happy Sunday to u all, as I keep reading the news about Buhari's Visit to USA, and his entourage(don't care to know how many they are),one name stands out and it is YUSUF BUHARI, then I ask myself what is his official duty, why is my tax being used to foot his bill to America, does he have any role to play in US, do we now have the Office of the First Son, which Position is he occupying in Nigeria, does he have more right to go to US with the tax payers money that an average man on the street.....All these kept going through my mind...anyway anything goes in Nigeria.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.
my opinion
he is being trained to take leadership position in the future
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Israel5(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
TRUTH: He is the only one trusted by buhari to hold and administer his(buhari's) medications/drugs PLUS serve him food and water.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

Everything is all about "my brother" as far as you and your clansmen are concerned. How far has that worked out for you in Nigeria? You have now become the object of ridicule as the tribe that has no moral compass.

But just as you have inadvertently admitted by your bigoted advice, why are you and your people wired to be tribal defenders?

Buhari is my president, one I trust for his good intentions for that matter. I will defend him wherever I find appropriate to do so.

I formerly called myself a detribalized Nigerian and defended Nigeria vehemently. People from my part of Nigeria have made Nigeria proud in sports, academia, and every endeavour they find themselves. What they we get in return? shouts of "Igbo will never rule Nigeria" from people like you who lack any sense of Justice and believe that the word "equity" should start and end on print and paper.
I can't put up with conscienceless hypocrites as fellow countrymen. I can't defend the President of a country where there are higher animals and lower animal, i will helping to legitimize a zoological contraption. Only zoos have 'animals' with unequal rights. Now long with you, you now know the people without moral compass. It is definitely not my people. When Nigeria wants to be a TRUE NATION it knows what to do. Till then you stand where you stand, we'll stand where we stand. Shalom!
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by AZeD1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP
The president is allowed to take his family on state visits.
GEJ always went with Patience, Buhari chose his son.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Ahmed4002(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Israel5:
TRUTH: He is the only one trusted by buhari to hold and administer his(buhari's) medications/drugs PLUS serve him food and water.

you make sense .

majority of our elders and parents are on drugs honestly either for diabetes or hypertension.
and he need him around to always remind him about his drugs and set eyes on it.

and very sure. movie freak would understand from the last episode of game of throne how John snow die
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by henrysam(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
kamair237:
If you are not important to ur father....Yussuf is important to his his....
If you are as important to ur parent u will not be posting this shit.
Common sense is not always common.
Why do u have to reason with your anus
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Israel5(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:

you make sense .

majority of our elders and parents are on drugs honestly either for diabetes or hypertension.
and he need him around to always remind him about his drugs and set eyes on it.

and very sure. movie freak would understand from the last episode of game of throne how John snow die

hodor! jon snow died? Pls wht seasn is that? I just finshd ssn. 4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Ali Actually Died in the Hands of Boko Haram... Fresh Details Emerge / We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth / See The Number Of People Buhari Appointed From Katsina State In Just 3 Yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.